Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I’m expecting a ‘sick note’ 🤕 to be handed into the court for a postponed hearing ~ I’m just so exhausted by this never ending tit show, just wish that the tabloids would just sack this game player off. 😡🥱 There isn’t anything left, it’s a boring tit show of tit events, Walter Mitty, Billy Liar lifestyle. Needs to be Jailed & Just duck OFF! As for the latest 🤡hanging out of its arse, 👋Bye Felicia, 🎙drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
#katiePrice91 the norks might be higher, she thinks she’s on fire, but her belly still resembles a tyre

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The irony of the "such a proud mom" swimming pool photo. You had it all love. If you hadn't snorted it up your nose those kids would be splashing around in that pool not fishing around for frogs in the sludge on an access visit. duck me, if that makes you proud what exactly does it take to make you ashamed?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Boob reduction?
Even if she got those grotesque implants taken out the damage is done, her body has compensated and she's developed sumo shoulders and back to counterbalance the weight. I've no idea if you can lipo shoulder and back fat like she's got now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is everyone prepared with snacks and tea/coffee/alcohol!!! Partners suitably warned there will be no dinner. 😁. Do not disturb signs ready for the kids!!! 😁😁
Does anyone know what time she's due to appear in court?

Is everyone prepared with snacks and tea/coffee/alcohol!!! Partners suitably warned there will be no dinner. 😁. Do not disturb signs ready for the kids!!! 😁😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The irony of the "such a proud mom" swimming pool photo. You had it all love. If you hadn't snorted it up your nose those kids would be splashing around in that pool not fishing around for frogs in the sludge on an access visit. duck me, if that makes you proud what exactly does it take to make you ashamed?
And that’s where you’ve hit the nail on the head - she has no shame. Never has and never will. Feeling shame and ashamed of what we’ve done is one of the factors in acceptance and moving to changing behavior. She isn’t ashamed of drinking and drugging when pregnant; she isn’t ashamed of being photographed with her bits out and bits in her; she isn’t ashamed of how she treats people; nor is she ashamed about shafting people she owes - the list goes on. What has made her like this who knows - maybe the industry or maybe is just who she is. And I don’t think she’ll be able to rehabilitate herself as it’s been too much for too long.

I also think this is one of the reasons why the press don’t bring her down, I think everyone is just so used to the terrible choices and poor behavior that no one is shocked anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
glad michelles there to look after him and glad she posts it and gives an FU to KP
That’s exactly what Michelle and Keiran need to do every time she posts lies about the children being with her. That will really piss her off.

Reactions: 26

Don't think court lists are published in advance. They may be available on the day.

Just looking over the media reports from when she appeared in court in September and noticed quite a few had this or similar statement:

"The two magistrates, including chair of the bench Julie Hutton, rose to consider their decision before confirming her sentence would be deferred."

"Chair of the bench Julie Hutton warned her: “We regularly send people to prison for driving whilst disqualified.” "

The other magistrate is not named as far as I can find but these 2 alone are deciding her fate after considering all reports, not some new magistrate. Lets hope Julie is a woman of her word and does the right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just thinking back to Slapgate, who was the IG user who accused them of splitting up, on the ‘Sunday Funday’ post. Just wondering if the have any tea?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she's in a 'lose lose' situation.

IMHO I don't think she will get sent down like many others do. However a suspended sentence, a tag and community service order would probably be worse for her. It would really cramp her style and she's bound to breach it.

But I think if this does happen the backlash from the public will be massive and potentially no-one, TV or media will touch her with a bargepole.

Reactions: 31
Couple of questions tattlers:
*What’s crazy days and nights
*any truth to Carl being her dealer?

I eagerly await your replies
It’s an American blind gossip website

Reactions: 11
IMHO I don't think she will get sent down like many others do. However a suspended sentence, a tag and community service order would probably be worse for her. It would really cramp her style and she's bound to breach it.
If she did breach the conditions of such a sentence, then the last resort would be custody.

Reactions: 14
Journalists on newspaper websites (which are run alongside the print versions, but don't always contain the same stories) are usually young, and they have to file 8 - 10 stories a day. Certain celebs generate a huge number of clicks, and KP is one of them. So these journalists, who were probably interns only a few months ago, will write as many pieces about her as possible. With that kind of newsroom pressure, there's very little time to corroborate facts, so they'll ask KP's rep for a comment and consider that "due diligence." I work in a related industry, so I have a lot of sympathy for them. NB If you read the print edition of The Sun etc, you'll see properly subbed and checked stories (well, checked to the best of their ability). So please don't assume the online hacks are being lazy - blame the editors, and their insane requirement to have stories go live almost instantly.
I didn't mean to imply they're all lazy, my sarcasm was directed at a poster saying 'everything' printed is lies (obviously not everything is), when the journalists follow due process of asking for comment from the subject ( KP) but for some reason these days she always refuses...and then complains about lies being written!

I’m sure this is earlier this year as Insta is showing 2021 highlights.
Yes, it looks like the villa her and Crawl went to in May, same walls and tiles.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Morning all

Backtracking just looking at the story about Katie saying she doesn’t want to go to prison. I mean how unusual I thought everybody would love to see what it’s like on the inside?

Basically because she has been doing therapy and doing everything she can to be a good person that means she doesn’t have to go and the courts will let her off?

From my perspective it’s time she was taught a lesson in the real world, that she can’t keep getting away with this behaviour and her actions have direct consequences.

Ok, I need to take a dump and wash, will feel better then.
Have a good day tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
the last picture on her instagram with her and Princess together was posted on the 19th of September i do not think she as seen the child since(and for Junior you have to go back to June for a picture of him with her and we all know if she was seeing them she would be posting pictures of them with her to prove what a great mum she is
But she’s a ‘proud mom’ they are her ‘world’... if you guys are feeling brave enough, imagine you are P or J.. just imagine the humiliation, hurt and upset they must feel😢 watching their mother make the same selfish mistakes over and over again.. drink, drugs, surgery, boyfriends, holidays, crashing cars.. it must be awful for them😢 I just hope her vile actions and piss poor decisions don’t cause mental health issues for the kids in the future😢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
An Ode to a Toad

Boob tube
You Tube
Take a dump

Fake tan
Can can
Pain in the rump

Fat chance
Show mance
What’s real or fake

Wig it off
Put it on
You can’t have your cake
(and eat it)

NB no frogs or toads were harmed in the making of this poem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.