Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
So when she was posting pictures of Jett and Bunny frog hunting, and calling them her world, she was actually driving to Belgium to have ANOTHER boob job? Knowing that she might be sent to prison next week?

Unbelievable. I literally don't believe anyone would do that

• Angry
Reactions: 38

karma4klattie

VIP Member
It all kicked off with poor J a year ago. I have voice recordings of the slanging match. She pushed him away. I'm so pleased he's out of it and safe with his dad.
Am I the only person who thinks that of all the things you can share you should have kept this to yourself!?
You recorded a row with a child?! Who is obviously trying to keep his business with her personal! No wonder the newspapers want nothing to do with you. You sound as bad as her!
[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone can judge PTMe for recording a row without knowing how bad the row was. Was it one of many, could it have become out of hand, was it to protect J, etc?

Last edited:

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
One or two stories today.
About time Pete took an injunction out on her, stop her making money off him, like she doesn't like it when people make money off her name. She should be fucking grateful her kids have good dads - go on Pete do something and bring this BITCH down. It's the only way to stop her.

Is she trying to kill AFP off with all the stress or is AFP OK really and isn't ill, not as bad as her fucking daughter makes out anyway 😡

Soz about my language Krusties, I'm just having one of those days

• Heart

In_Deep

She's playing a VERY dangerous game.
Deliberately going abroad for non essential surgery and effectively making it medically unsafe for her to travel and thus fail to appear for sentencing could land her with a further charge of being in contempt of court, which means the case could be upgraded from Magistrates to Crown status and land her with two years in the slammer, instead of the maximum a Magistrate can hand down which is 6 months.
What a complete and utter Knob'ed... 🙄

According to Dr Plovier's clinic information, a patient having breast surgery should have "Social isolation : 14 days" after. Her court case is in 5 days. She won't be back in the UK until at least the day before, if she even comes back. Buckle up, Krusties, drama is coming.

Reactions: 37

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Has anybody (and I mean ANYBODY) noticed any difference with the amount of lipo she has had, say these past 2 years 🤷🏼‍♀️. Why can’t she see that her boobs make her look 2 stone heavier for a start! Did she think that ONE jacket potato meal was a ‘diet’? KATE 🗣 GIVE. IT. UP man ffs *shakes head* 🙄
She had lipo on her thighs when she was starting out, so a good twenty years ago. It's not a good fix really, when you've had it done you put fat on still, but in a different area, I think it's why she's such an odd shape, she's had so much sucked out from everywhere. Truth is, plastic surgery makes you look shit, you don't look younger or more beautiful, you can't carve that into anyone. Obvs a decent nosejob is ok if you've got a nose like a parrot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarahvas

Maybe she's going to get Dr Frankenstein to certify a death certificate, saying she died on the table, and her and Carol will drive through the night to the Alps and spend their days incognito warbling songs from the Sound of Music on the Mountains whilst milking Goats .....

• Haha

Wirlesswill

So, if she is now in Turkey or anywhere for that matter, I personally am delighted because it shows she thinks she can get away with her bullshit excuses again. I am confident that if she fails to show on 15th the court will make an example of her. There are enough people (non Tattle), in positions of influence in her case who will be aware of all this shit. She's not going to get away with it this time😀

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I still reckon all the stuff she's meant to have done with H this weekend was actually done the weekend before & she's just made out she saw him. Probably been fucked off to Turkey a few days already 👍

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
As someone who has worked many years in the UK Court, Prison and Probation system I would be very surprised if an immediate custodial sentence was imposed, rather more likely to get a suspended sentence. It's very rare for women to get a custodial sentence, more for driving related offences when no other vehicle was involved and the drug related charges were not proceeded with.

That's not to say I agree with the above though!!!
And why exactly shouldn't women get custodial sentences?
Good God, it's not a first offence and she was banned and uninsured to boot.
What does she have to do?
She doesn't obey bans so that's a waste of time, she won't pay a fine because she's bankrupt.
Pissed off just before the hearing and I don't think she'll show up at court having some kind of self inflicted drama as the excuse.
How many times would you and me get away with this bullshit?
A custodial sentence of at least three months is the least it deserves.
Only that will stop it in its tracks and think about what it is doing.

• Heart
Phoebes. I have a feeling it's all timed. Like I said she's not mad. She's bad. I know people with really serious mental health issues and they can't even dress themselves. This fucker is something else. AFP has created a monster and I hope she's proud. I would be fucking mortified if that was one of my kids
You're spot on. This is all orchestrated. Nothing is ever by chance with her, it's purely calculated. But I am praying to every damn deity there is that this is the game she loses!

• Heart
  • Angry