Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
According to Dr Plovier's clinic information, a patient having breast surgery should have "Social isolation : 14 days" after. Her court case is in 5 days. She won't be back in the UK until at least the day before, if she even comes back. Buckle up, Krusties, drama is coming.
Phoebes. I have a feeling it's all timed. Like I said she's not mad. She's bad. I know people with really serious mental health issues and they can't even dress themselves. This fucker is something else. AFP has created a monster and I hope she's proud. I would be fucking mortified if that was one of my kids

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Katie Price arrives at court to face her pending charges. After 30 minutes driver Cole, after much pushing and pulling helped Ms Price out of the back seat of the car. DNA tests were carried out on Ms Price to confirm her identity after a further 2 hour delay while an original body part was searched for to find a suitable test area. As confirmed by Cole, her driver who had tipped off the Media, Katie proceeded into the court walking exactly as Cole said......like she had shat herself while Cole her driver posed for photos which he will later sell to Backgrid for a quid per pic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

hugothebear

VIP Member
Kids being kids, it’s an absolute joy to see💕 they’re in the right place now and clearly very happy and settled. I’m not a huge fan of KH but he’s a bloody good Father and those kids deserve all the happiness of a stable, happy and healthy life💕
He has gone up a lot in my estimations, he isnt perfect ( only fans!) but who is? Keiran and Michelle certainly have their priorities right and the children look happy, healthy and settled. Just like kids should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Breaking news!
Cole Woods is pregnant!

"I can't go to court,he needs my support" says Katie 😄 x.

Resizer_16391630773300.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
I think you've nailed the extent of her vocabulary perfectly (y)

When she was on that 'Steph's Packed Lunch award winning TV show I envisioned the conversation being something akin to;

Steph: "Al'reet pet! 'Ows tha doin' like bonnie lass? Yeh still wit tha' wanka' Cal' like?"

Krusty: "Awight babez, yer me an Cwarl are like the bestist! He's pwoppa gud wiv Hawv 'n like the ova wons I can't rememba the namez of?!"
Thank you. When I type as Kaytee, I type as I hear it/her phonetically.
I watched it for many years on TV and was appalled at just how far it got. Not because it was common (I am an Irish South Londoner) but at its sheer ignorance.
There is absolutely no saving grace about it. You can't say it's kind, or it's charitable or even likeable.
It's bubble has been well and truly burst.
It has no redeeming qualities, it never had to be honest.
As I said previously, I would hate to annoy anyone here with my Kaytee Pryse posts and all you have to do is say "stop!!"
I am just so grateful to find a place where I can say what I want, about who I want, without being slaughtered.
You all will never know what a refuge you have been for me these past few months....

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
“Her family weren’t happy about the new surgery so close to the court sentencing date, but once Katie has an idea in her head there’s no talking her out of it.

Confirms that she listens to no one, so highly likely she hasn’t listened to what ever the Priory have said too. Take note court.

Reactions: 40

TurkeyTeef

Fucking confiscate its fucking passport. It’s widely known that UK surgeons won’t touch her which is why she goes over the water to other suckers that will, in exchange for some promo.

Vile, insipid cunt.

• Angry

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
I hope it’s true she’s off to Turkey. And I hope she can’t attend court because of it ( due to Covid restrictions), the court will see that her dying mom, Harvey, mental health and all the other elaborate excuses are completely fabricated. Her defence will be beside themselves lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t put it past her to go to Turkey, have a boob reduction and deliberately get herself a nice tasty infection in the wound just like on big brother, it wouldn’t be hard with what we know about her personal hygiene and it could just delay the courts again

• Sick
  • Angry
She’s not going anywhere and she bloody well knows it, anyone else in her situ would be spending every last minute with its dying mom, maybe she is on her way to see AFP and Pervy Paul aka PP fencing and AFP will have a medical emergency...
I'm still manifesting a prison sentence. It's happening because I am willing it to happen! I'm like Stephen King's Carrie over here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
I also cannot wait to see the Vegas documentary. Is it easy to get married there? I would really love to know.
I hope it’s part of a whole investigative series: Katie & Cawl find out fings

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Maybe the hair and nails is to look like she’s changed!!! Probably has extensions and nails booked for after court!!!
I will be so angry if she gets off with it again!!! No one else would with the amount of driving offences she has!!! They would already be in prison!!!

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Just so her 'fans' in the slammer are not disappointed when the distorted screeching blob appears amongst them :)

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16968941/katie-price-dangerous-parenting-blunder-jett/
I do hope that these idiot journos are not lumping us here on the Skanky Hate Club as "fans" of it.

We've called her out enough over it and know the journos hang about here looking for a story but just to clarify

We are NOT "fans" of it!!

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16973748/chloe-khan-begs-help-robbed-stolen-watch-chanel-louboutin/
Look at the state of it, furthermore who'd actually want all that old tat (apart from skanky)?
I don't hate or dislike Skanky because I don't know her. What I DO hate and dislike is her behaviour and her disrespectful attitude to anyone she can con, blag freebies from and shaft, authority figures like HMRC and the various Courts, and the emergency services. She has no conscience, she feels no remorse, she's emotionless, dishonest, greedy and wasteful.

NotTheDoctor26

New YT at 5pm, glad to see Chris has edited it to blur out the school badge.
I love how carwash gets Vegas, winter wonderland, weekends away etc and her children get catching frogs in the filthy, empty swimming pool! In the back garden of monster mansion.

• Angry
  • Sad