Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
"If you get a scratch or a dent, you fix it, and that’s how I feel with my body. I’m not trying to look younger and I definitely don’t want that alien look - when people go over the top and look like freaks.”

Who wants to break it to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Squirrelina

VIP Member
What on earth does Emily make of all Katie's vile ways, then and now? When you live a decent life you don't expect to get involved with scum people like KP.
It must be very hard on Emily and Michelle.
Skanky is not a person they would ever have anything to do with if it wasn’t for the family
connection. Bless them both for coping and looking after her children so kindly and lovingly

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I think she's no longer allowed to have post pictures of her with Princess ATM, there haven't been any stupid pouting shots for ages. Also saw a utube vid last night of Peter Andres house tour. (Yes I'm still poorly) It was absolutely gorgeous and so clean and tidy and uncluttered. Also the love and joy he shares with those children was so natural. How on earth did he manage living with her and her dirty untidy ways all those years.

• Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

What really gets to me is while the rest of us are preparing for Christmas, putting up the tree, sorting out presents, taking the kids to panto, Father Christmas or even to choose a Christmas tree at a Christmas tree farm, nativity plays this thing is still all about me, me, me. No sign of putting the kids first at all. What happened last Christmas, bec she went to Turkey for more cosmetic procedures last minute,she just thought she could get a supermarket shop delivered just like that when she arrived home. When it didn’t happen the kids ended up with pizza on Christmas Day saying she would rather spend time with the kids than cooking. I cannot begin to say what a truly appalling mother she is, I’m glad the other four have their fathers and while she still has access to Harvey, he is away from her most of the time now. I’m certain the only reason she did that footage of going to the garden centre to get decorations for Harvey was bec she was criticised for selling Harvey’s precious train and frog decorations

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Hairy butt cheeks lol...hes a keeper lol
New YT at 5pm, glad to see Chris has edited it to blur out the school badge.
If these are recent pictures I'm really concerned. The kids are clearly in the putrid swimming pool at the MM, god knows what bacteria is in there. Bunny has candy sweets around her neck and no gloves. If she touches those and eats them god knows what she could catch. She has no idea about the kids safety. IMHO she's a serious danger to those kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
There is absolutely NO WAY the court will give her a custodial sentence. Yes she deserves one, and no, it will not happen. She is Harvey’s sole custodian and carer, they won’t jail her simply for that.
What planet are you on?
Please enlighten me just how she even remotely is sole custodian and carer for Harvey?
Is he with her now?
Did he go LV with her?
Do you seriously want us to believe that she does anything for the poor lad?
This is just another example of her fans trying desperately to find excuses for the stupidity that this selfish woman parades as life.
I'm sorry but she not only deserves some time away in jail, she actually needs it for her own sake because if not this circus can, and will, only end up with one conclusion at which point cretins will say " Why wasn't something done to help her".

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
There is a strong possibility she has gone to Turkey again for more lipo 🤬🤬🤬
I think she wants to die under anesthesia, apart from being addicted to it and the pain meds. You know what, it'll be good if she's fucked off for more unnecessary surgery, it'll look bad in court.

Reactions: 44

DC16

VIP Member
This is what you should be doing right now Katie, taking your kids to the pantomime and making memories with them, but no, you well and truly f’d that up, enjoy whatever nip and tuck you are having again, pretending you are here, shouldn’t of let your dodgy fiancé post you were off on a road trip 🙄 it’s just all ME, ME, ME

Thank goodness those kids have their loving dads and their partners.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43

CAKEANDCUSTARD

It all kicked off with poor J a year ago. I have voice recordings of the slanging match. She pushed him away. I'm so pleased he's out of it and safe with his dad.
Am I the only person who thinks that of all the things you can share you should have kept this to yourself!?
You recorded a row with a child?! Who is obviously trying to keep his business with her personal! No wonder the newspapers want nothing to do with you. You sound as bad as her!
[/QUOTE]
For all we know PTMe could of passed this on to PA to look out for the kids? Or it got to the point where u r so kicked to the curb and trampled on so much, in order to protect urself, u have to make sure u have evidence. Look what happened with Boyson, she started on him, he fired a warning shot and she does not mention him, leaves him alone. it’s interesting that skanky hasn’t got to the papers about a story regarding PTMe.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
All caught up from Monday, phew. I've tried to avoid Skanky for a couple of days. She boils my piss. She's still a cunt 😁

Just a thought on the regurgitated kidnap bobbins... strange how only her & Harvey have had kidnap threats. Why not the other 4 children? Is it maybe because it's all absolute bollocks & the dad's would call her out on it if she said the others had had threats? Another example of Pete & Kieran being able to protect their children & poor Harvey having nobody to stand up for him 😕

And as for Harvey smashing his room up. It's likely caused by her. He is spending time with her & getting frustrated for multiple reasons. He's holding it in. He gets back to college. He feels his room is his safe space. The cork comes out the bottle, all his pent up anger comes out & the room is trashed. It's heartbreaking that he doesn't feel safe, comfortable or happy in her company 😭

Pete has clearly put more in place via legal channels to minimise her access as much as possible. Kieran probably hasn't the funds for this. However I believe he's doing everything he can. It's blatantly obvious that since slapgate she's had the bare minimum of contact & Crawl is not allowed near them.

Roll on the 15th......a decent punishment is required or there will be complete uproar. And quite rightly so!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Amy F Price is going to fly to Turkey by jetpack oxygen tank thingy to join Katie 😄 x.

Resizer_16390775160200.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

mrbusiness

VIP Member
She was blessed with having a very small frame. But as she is getting older, her metabolism is slowing down, so all that crap she eats and lack of exercise is catching up with her. She will never be big, as genetically she isn’t, but she will look bloated and weighty, and yes, the giant boobs don’t help the overall look for her.
( Remember when Katie Hopkins did her “ fat “ experiment on herself. She ate a whole load of crap to make herself fat, so she could prove how easy it is to lose weight. However, it was a pointless exercise, as her body type makes it difficult for her to put on weight, and easy to loose it afterwards. KP has a similar body type ).
I don’t actually think she’s fat by any stretch of the imagination, she’s just fucked up her body shape with the concrete tits and bad tummy tucks. She’s middle aged and has a menopause shape of skinny legs and a gut.

Reactions: 42
I'd love to know where she is getting the money. £20,000 worth of surgery, eurotunnel costs - probably about £200, petrol another couple of hundred, hotels in Brussels are extortionate, £200 per night, food, no doubt shopping.....but bankrupt. Aye. Whatever.

• Angry

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
If she really has gone to Turkey for something it'll only take her to say she's not fit to travel or has an infection and that'll be it adjourned again! They should have confiscated her passport. Also she's the only person I've ever seen who despite endless lipo just gets bigger and bigger, something really weird going on with her body now, she's such a funny shape.
They'll sentence her if she's there or not. If she sentenced to jail they'll issue a warrant for her arrest. Fingers crossed she's stupid enough to do something this stupid.

• Heart

In_Deep

Sod KP for the moment, my last post just got me finally upgraded from "New Member" to "Member" :D
I'm no longer the "Noob" (as the kids would say :ROFLMAO:)

Friday night drinks are on me!! Get your orders in Krusties!

Here's hoping that's how it plays out, In Deep. She needs locked away for a very long time.

• Heart
  • Haha

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I’m finding it all a bit much, I can’t comprehend the amount of surgery she has had and what type of caring boyfriend flipping well drives her there??? No one wants to watch it either, hence the last lot of vile gruesome videos receiving so much backlash. She’s an absolute horror! A disgraceful mother and selfish daughter! I’m sorry for my outburst you lovely gawjus lot but I’ve had enough of her antics 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So then surely the lapsed mortgage holders who stupidly allowed the old boot to live there will have something to say about wanky registering his shonky "business" at Trampy Towers?

Oh and shouldn't that ad say USED BY A TURD ?
Is he very publicly posting that the MM is being used for business purposes to cause her more problems 🤔
He is without doubt mocking her in soooooo many ways. She's too stupid to see it. Or maybe she does see it but really is backed into a corner by him that she can't get out of 🤷 He really is bringing her down 🥴

She is beyond any help at all now. I've been saying it for ages....she needs sectioning. She's been fighting to plaster over the cracks in every aspect of her life for months. It's not working. The entire shit show has exploded open. Delusional doesn't even come close. Surely even the hardcore handful of minions are struggling to praise her at this point?

Are The Fail now leaving open comments to deliberately see her get absolutely slaughtered? The comments very clearly show that everyone is absolutely sick to death of her.

Nobody gives a fuck about her. Nobody gives a fuck if she's had surgery or not. Nobody wants to read her latest lies. Nobody wants to hear her bad mouth the father's of her children again & again & again. Nobody cares if she does or doesn't marry Crawl. Nobody wants to buy anything she's trying to flog. Nobody is interested because she's now beyond boring. She really is well & truly boring 😴😴🥱🥱

People do want to see her face justice. People do want to see her held accountable. People do want to see her creditors paid.

Her poor, poor kids. The damage she does them is unforgivable. She is an absolutely worthless parasite 😡

• Heart
  • Angry