Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
When she had junior she openly admitted she had post natal depression so didn’t bond with him. She’s never really bothered with junior and he’s never really bothered with her even when princess is with her he tends to stick with his dad
because she's an embarrassment to him,he must have been mortified growing up with his friends
[/QUOTE]

It all kicked off with poor J a year ago. I have voice recordings of the slanging match. She pushed him away. I'm so pleased he's out of it and safe with his dad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Looking back on this with fresh eyes disgusts me. She was pregnant and doing her very best to draw attention to it. Either Pete or Andrew (trainer)could have been the father…The baby was terminated when she came back. Katie then got blinding drunk on Mothers Day in the UK. Pete knew by now she had been found drunk…. Look how he holds it together for those children. Let’s this sink in. SHE KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT. Watch it again. Look how many times she brings up weight etc 😡

Katie is cold and calculating. Yes, MM is reprocessed but just like everything else Katie is not going to comply and eviction proceedings will need to be sought. More cost, more delay…. More attention for Katie.

Valentines 2022 is the bankruptcy hearing. Again 3 hrs have been put aside for PE. Katie will be aware of the questions beforehand, just like she was the last time.

As for the DD. I have my doubts about conviction. She was found NEXT TO the car. Remember the mystery person pulled her out. She wasn’t injured despite allegedly rolling the car. She “confessed” far too quickly..

As for recording the children. Katie is well known to have video recordings and audio footage incase she is crossed. No matter the person, she will blackmail and threaten 😡 She keeps these recordings for use at a later date if she is backed into a corner or someone doesn’t want to go along with her narrative anymore. I still insist she has incriminating footage of Piers Morgan.

The only way to protect yourself against Katie, and to help protect those children from her, is to get 100% proof of her behaviour towards them. She is well aware what footage is out there but instead of looking at her behaviour she makes digs at the children accusing them of not loving her. It’s not our childrens job to love us, or prove it! It’s our job to love and protect them unconditionally!
@Cloud ChaserT I’ve not been on tattle for long (lurked for a while) but always love your informative and very true posts, and you @DC16 your posts always come to fruition Thankyou both 🙏🏻 Sausage rolls heading your way😘😘 actually, thankyou to everyone on here, your input on this thread is always a joy to read😘 💕sod it, sausage rolls for everyone!

edited:- I’m going all out, festive bakes for all Tattlers! WooHoooooooo! I love it!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
just watched this - says it all. Her behaviour is appalling
Looking back on this with fresh eyes disgusts me. She was pregnant and doing her very best to draw attention to it. Either Pete or Andrew (trainer)could have been the father…The baby was terminated when she came back. Katie then got blinding drunk on Mothers Day in the UK. Pete knew by now she had been found drunk…. Look how he holds it together for those children. Let’s this sink in. SHE KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT. Watch it again. Look how many times she brings up weight etc 😡

Katie is cold and calculating. Yes, MM is reprocessed but just like everything else Katie is not going to comply and eviction proceedings will need to be sought. More cost, more delay…. More attention for Katie.

Valentines 2022 is the bankruptcy hearing. Again 3 hrs have been put aside for PE. Katie will be aware of the questions beforehand, just like she was the last time.

As for the DD. I have my doubts about conviction. She was found NEXT TO the car. Remember the mystery person pulled her out. She wasn’t injured despite allegedly rolling the car. She “confessed” far too quickly..

As for recording the children. Katie is well known to have video recordings and audio footage incase she is crossed. No matter the person, she will blackmail and threaten 😡 She keeps these recordings for use at a later date if she is backed into a corner or someone doesn’t want to go along with her narrative anymore. I still insist she has incriminating footage of Piers Morgan.

The only way to protect yourself against Katie, and to help protect those children from her, is to get 100% proof of her behaviour towards them. She is well aware what footage is out there but instead of looking at her behaviour she makes digs at the children accusing them of not loving her. It’s not our childrens job to love us, or prove it! It’s our job to love and protect them unconditionally!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Angelic37

VIP Member
Kids being kids, it’s an absolute joy to see💕 they’re in the right place now and clearly very happy and settled. I’m not a huge fan of KH but he’s a bloody good Father and those kids deserve all the happiness of a stable, happy and healthy life💕
Do you know what gets me. When people say "Keiran and Pete are just doing their jobs". Agreed. They are as responsible for those children as the mother is. But wow have they gone the extra mile. They aren't just parenting, they are day in day out protecting them from her. They are maintaining dignified silences. They are giving those kids normality. No reality shows. Magazine spreads. They don't even slag her off to the media. Keiron struggles for money. He has a wife and four children who he looks after and provides for. He's done more for Jett and Bunny in a year than she's done their entire lives. He does OnlyFans and I refuse to mock him for that. Much as I would hate my dad to do that I would understand. If my mum was KP, and my dad was Keiron, I'd get it. He does that for his family. She lives that for money and fame and Carl. It's a living for him. A job. For her, it's her life. And it comes before her children, always has, always will.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
The irony of the "such a proud mom" swimming pool photo. You had it all love. If you hadn't snorted it up your nose those kids would be splashing around in that pool not fishing around for frogs in the sludge on an access visit. Fuck me, if that makes you proud what exactly does it take to make you ashamed?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
There is a strong possibility she has gone to Turkey again for more lipo 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
There is absolutely NO WAY the court will give her a custodial sentence. Yes she deserves one, and no, it will not happen. She is Harvey’s sole custodian and carer, they won’t jail her simply for that.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please say how you came to that conclusion, sole carer? Pretty sure that doesn’t give you a free ticket to commit crimes, just because you have a disabled child 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is only interested in Harvey, when he is getting her publicity and making £££s for her.
I think the college have taught him more in 3 months, than she has done in 19 years.
So just who has looked after H all these years….AFP, nannies, ex-husbands, ex-partners, friends, neighbours, hairdressers, babysitters, even the guy who runs Lucky7 PR, schools, colleges, anyone…just so she can clear off on holiday.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
Update: OK, so apparently she told people Turkey, but Carl has apparently driven her to Brussels for corrective surgery. (Bum implants removed)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

80hs

Chatty Member
Has anybody (and I mean ANYBODY) noticed any difference with the amount of lipo she has had, say these past 2 years 🤷🏼‍♀️. Why can’t she see that her boobs make her look 2 stone heavier for a start! Did she think that ONE jacket potato meal was a ‘diet’? KATE 🗣 GIVE. IT. UP man ffs *shakes head* 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47