Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
It is so odd that she is allowed, even if she is allowed travel, she will have to recover and possibly risk covid from travelling. My point being she will be incapacitated to go to prison for xmas.
if she flys to Turkey she would need to take a pcr test in the 48 hours before she flys back then another within 2 days of landing and wait for the results before she can go out(i know this because i flew back on Sunday did my pcr test Monday and are still sat here waiting for my results can not go out until i get them my husbands test came back on Tuesday but not mine so for her to be in court next Wednesday she would have to fly back Sunday and take the test Monday then hope the results come back Tuesday(they do say it can take 48 hours from when they get the test at the lab not counting weekends so really she should fly back Friday to make sure she can attend court if she does go to Turkey and them can not attend court she should be punished even more when the rules are clear and she knows the date of her court case

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MrsCranky

VIP Member
It must be very hard on Emily and Michelle.
Skanky is not a person they would ever have anything to do with if it wasn’t for the family
connection. Bless them both for coping and looking after her children so kindly and lovingly
Here here. They are amazing ladies. Skanky you should be grateful and humbled by the fact they are nurturing and being generous enough to look after YOUR kids with their fathers. You are supposed to be a mother. Fucking hell what's wrong with you. They will always see their stepmothers as their proper mothers, your one job on earth when you give birth to a baby is to nurture and protect them and the stepmothers are doing a sterling job. Do us a favour and keep your legs shut. I think you are past it now anyway thank god. You shouldn't give borth anymore. Christ on a bike you can't look after yourself. Just disappear

• Heart
They all look like Khardashian clones
Even the Kardashian's don't look like the Kardashian's any more. lol

All these plucked and tucked wannabes are reugnant. If my son ever comes home with one, i'm going to slap the shit out of both of them for being idiots. *Please God let him be gay!*

I totally understand wanting to be attractive and sexy but Jesus, inflated lips, tits and arse ain't it!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

just watched this - says it all. Her behaviour is appalling
I’ve just wasted a hour of my life I will never get back but interesting aswell. All thru the programme Krusty is me, me, me. Even a family day out at Legoland she doesn’t interact with the kids, whinges about her tooth, eventually ends up getting anaesthetic with it which she is really happy about. PA does the parenting and from what they featured about Harvey, he is a happy, bright lad, but it is very obvious that his mother has held his development back…..but then of course it has always been in her interest to do that bec that’s what makes her money. There is so much she could of done with him to aid his development, instead she degrades him.

• Sad
  • Angry

hugothebear

VIP Member
Is it possible that the court case has been rescheduled to another date? Or that she hasn’t gone away to get more surgery? It is insane to me that anyone would consider going for cosmetic procedures less than a week before a court case? She surely must realise there will be ( maybe?) some severe consequences to not turning up? Or is she just not going to turn up!!!??

I really can't believe this woman! Who the fuck does she think she is??? The audacity that she is above the judicial system and total disregard for the seriousness of her offences. If she doesn't turn up I hope they immediately issue a warrant for her arrest and she is chucked in a fucking cell for christmas. Foaming here

Reactions: 34

freda19

VIP Member
Do you know what gets me. When people say "Keiran and Pete are just doing their jobs". Agreed. They are as responsible for those children as the mother is. But wow have they gone the extra mile. They aren't just parenting, they are day in day out protecting them from her. They are maintaining dignified silences. They are giving those kids normality. No reality shows. Magazine spreads. They don't even hag her off to the media. Keiron struggles for money. He has a wife and four children who he looks after and provides for. He's done more for Jett and Bunny in a year than she's done their entire lives. He does OnlyFans and I refuse to mock him for that. Much as I would hate my dad to do that I would understand. If my mum was KP, and my dad was Keiron, I'd get it. He does that for his family. She lives that for money and fame and Carl. It's a living for him. A job. For her, it's her life. And it comes before her children, always has, always will.
I agree. Being dads is their job, absolutely true enough, but not many dads have to cope with her endless onslaughts on them in the press and books, or trying to keep that side of things away from the kids. Not only does she not help them but she hinders them and makes it twice as hard.
She's just a shit stirring selfish cunt.

• Heart
It says in the article that she doesn't like the work that's been done to her ....yet she is going back, presumably, to the same surgeon? Would you revisit a hairdresser who botched your hair? Also, with a jail term looming, would you want fresh wounds in a place like a filthy prison? Logic isn't a strong point of hers, is it.

• Haha

hugothebear

VIP Member
Am I weird in hoping she doesn't make it back in time to be sentenced.... If she doesn't then hopefully the court will see her total disregard for the seriousness of her offences. I mean (that is if she is in Turkey) to have lipo or her extentions changed are not exactly life changing situations. And to do it so close to her sentencing date, for me she is sticking two fingers up at the judicial services. Of course knowing Pwicey there will be an alternative reason but for gods sake the judge must be able to see through her " I can do what I want and nobody is going to stop me attitude" She will be honestly taking the piss.

• Heart

ORebecca

glad michelles there to look after him and glad she posts it and gives an FU to KP
i honestly don’t know how Michelle and Emz manage to hold their tongues.. of course both have more class.. but still.. KP could test test the patience of a nun !

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
We need to reserve our Tattle seats, grab the popcorn and get ready for the Xmas special that is THE KATIE PRICE COURT ROOM DRAMA! let’s face it, it will definitely be a drama one way or another. The Tattle threads will be on fire.

Can I have a sausage roll too? Or maybe a baked bean melt?
I have been given a 'shopping day' on the 15th 🥳💃🍾

• Haha
  • Heart

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Let’s face it, she’s known the court date for months. If she’s not there on the day because of holidays and surgery it will sticking 2 fingers up to the court and the law!! Just what she shouldn’t do on sentencing day.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Meanwhile KP, your child is sick, but don’t suppose you give a toss, as too busy getting more work done #motheroftheyearnot
KP if you are reading this you are a CUNT. A normal, caring mother would not fuck off to another country to look even more like the swamp thing when their child is ill 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

kirajodie

VIP Member
Meanwhile KP, your child is sick, but don’t suppose you give a toss, as too busy getting more work done #motheroftheyearnot
glad michelles there to look after him and glad she posts it and gives an FU to KP

• Heart
  • Haha