Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DB0000

I think the extensions are out and short nails are because she is actually worried she might get a custodial sentence next week, she has probably been told it's a real possibility by her solicitor .... Enjoy your few days if freedom Pwicey ... I really do hope you finally get a stint in Prison, maybe then you will accept some personal responsibility for your actions. If you don't go down this time you will at some point because if you get away with this one you will carry on behaving the same way ...

Yes, because she will be taken immediately to prison if it's a custodial
Where does it show the extensions out ?

Reactions: 7

mrbusiness

VIP Member
What planet are you on?
Please enlighten me just how she even remotely is sole custodian and carer for Harvey?
Is he with her now?
Did he go LV with her?
Do you seriously want us to believe that she does anything for the poor lad?
This is just another example of her fans trying desperately to find excuses for the stupidity that this selfish woman parades as life.
I'm sorry but she not only deserves some time away in jail, she actually needs it for her own sake because if not this circus can, and will, only end up with one conclusion at which point cretins will say " Why wasn't something done to help her".
Is he is residential care or a college?

Reactions: 7

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
because she's an embarrassment to him,he must have been mortified growing up with his friends
It all kicked off with poor J a year ago. I have voice recordings of the slanging match. She pushed him away. I'm so pleased he's out of it and safe with his dad.
[/QUOTE]
Please post!! Ignore if you already have as I am behind once again lol

Reactions: 5