Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post bornanxious post is really bothering me. They have done a collab with a known bankrupt, drink/drug driver etc (lets not pretend H actually came up with this idea and had any real input) but are getting fed up that people are questioning it? I think the question that was asked was perfectly reasonable and deserved answers. Putting out a cover all post because you cant be arsed to answer the emails, doesn’t say a lot for you as a brand. One last thing, how is asking these genuine questions ruining anything for H? Does he know they were asked. Do you call him and read him the emails? No! Then dont bloody try to deflect from the questions by using H as an excuse to shut the questioners down!
rant over.

Bloody hell can they go nowhere as a normal couple!!!
No, because they are not a ‘normal’ couple! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I will, during the evening, need to find the right photos for it to work.

Game on.!!
My attempt, not good because I couldn't find the right photo of crawl😩.
FaceApp_1638397425486.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here’s a comment from the Daily Mail under a Carol Vordeman story.

View attachment 899617
Bunny cuddles is at it again

How does a clothing range give you a sense of identity? If she is fed up of being asked, maybe she will be more careful who she works with in future. Harvey has an identity, I have a feeling this range isn't it. How much input and understanding of this does he really have. Let him live his life in peace.
I suspect Harvey is not bothered about ‘his’ new clothing range. He adores trains. How about his dear mother taking him to see some at weekends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, exactly the kind of thing the kids would love, not sat at a table with KP on her phone, getting Bunny to mend her broken nails, while eating their oven chips.
I really think Cole was there last night and I’m sure she should only be seeing the kids with Amy in attendance and no where near Cole. (Maybe that’s why he filmed her, to get her in trouble with SS) 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is exactly what I believe too.. that he filmed her for some sinister reason and to cause something ( not sure what though atm) maybe he did try set her up to mess with contact with the children.. maybe he has access to her account..posted for her with the comments pointing out her flaws (as he has a habit of doing) .. she’s realised.. deleted it knowing it would get her into tit with KH and mess up further visits from the kids.. (as I think he’d prefer them not there) or maybeeee I’m just reading wayyy too much into it all, but something about that video has me thinking there were some bad intentions from it

She assured everyone last night she would be home by 9pm 🤣

Love it 🤣🤣🤣
Another video of him mocking her and putting her grubbiness on display for all to see..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
he's either setting her up, or he's mentally abusive to humilliate her, by publishing that video. She's either too thick,too desperate or too drugged up/drunk to notice what he's doing!
Totally think the same.. there’s something extremely toxic that seeps through his little videos of KP.. I just don’t know what his game is yet..we all know she’s as grubby as they get.. but him highlighting it is just weird when they’re supposed to be ‘soul mates’ each other’s ‘forevers’ and yes she is too thick to realise what is being done here.. or too desperate to do anything about it

Think it’s going to be a YouTube 😩
Of course it is.. like everything else. Why is she not doing these activities with her baby’s 😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is going to sound like a wanky Oscar acceptance speech but getting rid of new member status (long time lurker) and now having my first thread title (even in its trimmed state) has put a real smile on my face. Tattle gets such hard press but it’s been a godsend to me in the last few months. I’ve been to hell and back with my employers when all i did was resign because I couldn’t work with my toxic mental pricey Esque boss any longer. Her lies, victim playing and manipulation nearly made me lose everything and has left me broke both mentally and financially. Then I found out that my younger sister was dying of cancer and I used my unpaid garden leave to help plan a wedding in under a week. I’m the rock that my mental divorced and selfish parents are leaning on and not once have they asked if I am ok. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in a time when I’m trying to keep it together while devastated that my 36 year old sister probably won’t make it to Christmas, be a semi decent parent (whilst constantly feeling that I’m failing in that), prepare myself for starting a new job, not sleeping with money worries, and feeling angry that I’ve spent my life trying to be a good person when people like skanky get away with it, your humour and ability to agree to disagree has given me an escape and left me not feeling alone. Thanks biatches.
Fucks sake, that was a bit much for a post that was just to keep me from making eye contact with the yoga mums on school pick up 🤣 sorry
You'll have brighter days ahead. And I agree with you, Tattle has gotten me through some crap times recently. Sending a big hug to you - Wilma x

My brother dated a woman. She was the life and soul of the party. She had moved to our town and quickly made friends. One night we were chatting and she mentioned she had kids. It surprised me because she had pretty much moved into my house at the time, dating my brother etc. she had lied about her age by fifteen years. She always had a bottle of wine on the go. We drank at the weekend, but she was every night. One night she brought some bottles of Thunderbird, which at the time was considered a winos drink. The next day my brother mentioned shed slipped downstairs in the middle of the night and he caught her finishing off the bottles. As we had alcoholics as parents, it made him cautious about her. They finished soon after. Six months later her current boyfriend found her dead in the morning. She had died in her sleep. It was a shock. But she was full on regarding the boozE, couldnt
I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

View attachment 899422
I suspect the font used is trademarked by Paramount Pictures...I feel an email to Trading Standards and the films marketing execs coming on....

Possibly worried she will do a Caroline flack?
No such luck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven’t been keeping up but saw the article on the co partnering pod cast she did and nearly wet myself from laughing. She blames both stints in the priory on Pete and Kieran. What a waste of life this woman is. She’s beyond repair.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I was bored so came up with a midnight Christmas Carol from merging two KP title suggestions 😆
Sing along! 🎤 🎶

Tis the season to be jolly,
tra la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la

HMP for Carol’s Dolly

Crimbo Carol is a bit Spity

Decks the halls with Bills and Pricey (tra la la-la) tra, la-la, la-la

'Tis the season to be Trolly,
tra la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la 😌

Now containing rock music 🎸 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe Pom can download what I've done and she can improve on it..

Wake up POM!!
I think it's great and I'm enjoying your faceapp pics. I don't have the app myself..I did download it a few years back to see what I look like old.. it was weird to see a pic of me looking around 80..quite creepy too so I deleted it and never used it again lol 😄🤗😘 xx.

I have a go myself without the faceapp though it won't be as good 😊 x.

Just made lol 😄😄😄🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16384083144680.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just made ...I couldn't decide what I liked best so I put both up..the one with Coles normal skin colour is just before I finished the whole pic ❤🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 899697

View attachment 899696

Damn I've painted some green over his Turkey Teef by accident 😬 x

Just done..ps had to use a darker paint for his mask as not got th
Merry Xmas from Cole...personalised by Turkey Teef moon 🌝😄 xx.

View attachment 899748

Back later 😘
Haha ~@Pom Bear, Hope yer saving this for the 2022 Skanky calendar!! xx

Finally ran out of different combinations of user names!! New account every single day, I think the record was 2 whole days with the same account!! Utter loon LOL LOL LOL! (Sarcasm obviously!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Oh, I do hope you're not crying as you write this, @Jersey Girl 🤪🤪

The next one way space launch would be nice 🚀👩‍🚀🚀👨‍🚀......I certainly would watch......I hear Mars is nice.
Aye, they'll be right at home there - it has a bad atmosphere like the MM. Why not take Amy F Price along too with her ship-load of oxygen tanks!

This doesn't come across as very professional. The grammar and punctuation leave a lot to be desired....Could K herself have answered?..
Does anyone here know how to check if that copyright logo IS registered legally? Cheers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.