Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because the Grenfell inquiry is not a criminal trial, it's just one of those long drawn out inquiries set out by the government in which they miraculously won't be found to have been at fault. Old Pricey is up before a criminal court though!
yes this is correct one is an inquiry, a finding of fact. The other is criminal, even though she has pleaded guilty and is due to be sentenced she can still go back to court and change her plea to not guilty, as is her right or anyones in that situation, albeit foolish to do so. There is also the appeal against conviction to consider.

Reactions: 11
Reply received from Kellie.....

Yes I can confirm that the sales are going direct to an account for harvey and they also donate to the Anna Kennedy online charity as he is ambassador
Illiterate response!

1. 'Sales' (what does that mean, shouldn't it be net profits?) are now going into an account for Harvey. Previous reply said a Trust Fund? Who has access to this account?

Reeks to high heaven.

Reactions: 33
Aaaaaah, how sweet, she’s taken all her children to enjoy WinterWonderland.. oh wait.. silly me! It’s Just the cameraman and Capt. Caveman Carl🙄
Well she wouldn't take the kids because they'd spoil Her Fun - thats IF she was able to have them of course :)

Illiterate response!

1. 'Sales' (what does that mean, shouldn't it be net profits?) are now going into an account for Harvey. Previous reply said a Trust Fund? Who has access to this account?

Reeks to high heaven.
Are the Insolvency lot aware of this? Filtering monies into ghost accounts supposedly held by a lad who has no comprehension of much beyond his ipad and frogs? Definately dodgy

Oh yes, 'for Harvey' I bet he has the account numbers for it and a debit card :rolleyes:, I'm sure no-one else could possibly use it!

This would be seriously sick if she has set up an account on the back of a disabled person and is siphoning the money off!
Or Nanny has those numbers hence why it has a quick diversion to see her ailing Muvva when theres another 'oliday imminent :(

Here’s a comment from the Daily Mail under a Carol Vordeman story.

View attachment 899617
I see bunnyboiler has adopted another new name then.

Also wouldn’t the money go into a business account, tax paid etc and then the net profit be paid to Harvey???
Not if skanky is involved it won't. She will have invested it in nails, wigs and 'olidays long before that happens

The kids would have loved that. Had she been a decent parent they could have gone too!!!
Ah but she couldn't take wanky AND the kids could she?

She assured everyone last night she would be home by 9pm 🤣

Love it 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha! Shown herself as a right old ** - even her brain-dead 'fans' are disgusted by her! :)

the funds may well be going into an account for Harvey, but as Harvey lacks capacity ,his advocate (or person with legal power of attorney) or will be able to access it to spend on Harvey and for Harvey and guess who that would be .........Katie Price ! she would have to keep receipts for any items that are purchased, but lets face it, if she wanted to get her hands on his money she could, by buying items, providing reciepts.... and then selling them and pocketing the money! a lot of women who have sugar daddies, do this, spending the men's credit cards on designer goods, as they don't give them money.(this scam was on an episode of judge judy).
Yes and guess who is Deeplop's biggest user for selling off her old, disgusting, broken crap? Katie Price!

This just put on
Like anybody believes this old bollox - with her reputation!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Inbox me hun...

Very professional 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am I too old and out-of-touch these days because if I'd bought anything like that for my lot they'd tell me straight out "I'm not wearing/using that!" stating its because Harvey is disabled; Are kids really that different now?

Also as winepig said - how does a blind lad "design" all that stuff anyway?

And still she will continue to report on it. I’m sure she is hoping to be invited onto one of those spin off shows.
They'd have to be frigging barmy to invite that poisonous old hag onboard becase she would destroy any credibility the show might have.

'Yaaay! Here's Katie, the drunken, druggy old scrubber! Hold onto your trousers lads because she'll be recruiting for the next The One shortly! Oh and if she offers you a lift home - don't take it"

Think it’s going to be a YouTube 😩
Oooooh how positively thrilling for everybody..................................................... yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am I too old and out-of-touch these days because if I'd bought anything like that for my lot they'd tell me straight out "I'm not wearing/using that!" stating its because Harvey is disabled; Are kids really that different now?

Also as winepig said - how does a blind lad "design" all that stuff anyway?

They'd have to be frigging barmy to invite that poisonous old hag onboard becase she would destroy any credibility the show might have.

'Yaaay! Here's Katie, the drunken, druggy old scrubber! Hold onto your trousers lads because she'll be recruiting for the next The One shortly! Oh and if she offers you a lift home - don't take it"
I have teenagers and they'd refuse to wear it as well. It's just tacky really as harsh as that is. Mind you I don't suppose it is really because we know Harvey has absolutely zero input and has just agreed to something he has no clue about because his mother has told him it has frogs so course he's going to say yes. He has no clue what she's talking about obviously. It's absolutely vile she's cashing in on him like this.

Reactions: 21
Sorry to be a bore about this logo business but it's not the same font, it's similar. They're not likely to get in legal trouble as they've not copied the trademarked bit of the godfather logo. As there is a random frog and no puppet strings It's different enough to not get them in legal trouble. They will have hired a designer that knows enough about this to avoid blatant copyright issues ( I used to be one) . Look up 'the dogfather' to see the 1000s of similar parodies out there.

As I've said, it's unimaginative but it is a parody and copyright protects that. Imagine a world where no artist could parody anything, we would have to report Pombear for using Godfather film stills too! 😁 Yes Crawl and Klattie are shits but personally I don't think this is a battle worth pursuing. I'll shut up about it now 🤐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Out early 🙄
No TV channel is going to pick any of this footage up ... no more reality TV series but she carries on as if she has. The only place it will be shown is on her own YouTube channel & there is not much interest in that really ... It's over, you aren't a media star anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the funds may well be going into an account for Harvey, but as Harvey lacks capacity ,his advocate (or person with legal power of attorney) or will be able to access it to spend on Harvey and for Harvey and guess who that would be .........Katie Price ! she would have to keep receipts for any items that are purchased, but lets face it, if she wanted to get her hands on his money she could, by buying items, providing reciepts.... and then selling them and pocketing the money! a lot of women who have sugar daddies, do this, spending the men's credit cards on designer goods, as they don't give them money.(this scam was on an episode of judge judy).
If a power of attorney is misusing their powers then it can be reported to the office of publ8c guardian and be removed.
It does happen as there was a case recently in court of protection.
My line of work kind of involves things like this. A professional firm can be brought in to take on deputyship

Reactions: 20
I think it's great and I'm enjoying your faceapp pics. I don't have the app myself..I did download it a few years back to see what I look like old.. it was weird to see a pic of me looking around 80..quite creepy too so I deleted it and never used it again lol 😄🤗😘 xx.

I have a go myself without the faceapp though it won't be as good 😊 x.

Just made lol 😄😄😄🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 900345
Your version is better because of the age and teef, I tried to age my version
but it didn't work. Faceapp has it's limits but it's a lot of fun. I use another
app Reface but that's the limited version.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.