Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
More dodgy dealing from Cole
What an absolute lowlife this tool is.

Oh I'm still having the nightmares. I'm
currently having counselling . Everytime I make a wooden willy in my greenhouse I get flashbacks and have to put my bolier suit on 60 degrees Winepig. Those images will be seared on my retinas forever and my corneas are burnt out. That's why earlier I couldn't distinguish a snowflake from a star on our profile hats. I only had an eye test on Friday and they seem to have deteriorated badly since then
Ha hhhaaa I'm still laughing at those old off white pants. Surely if you're doing pics to make money you'd put some decent gear on?😃😃😃

I think it was a horrible weekend to witness. Harvey made to perform again like the circus act she turns him into with that thing getting in on the act to. The disgusting promoting of those stupid sponges, the horrible tacky meal out consisting of a mountain of chips, just everything seemed so wrong and unsavoury. Also her looking wired and manic again and talking non stop, bet the staff were pleased when they'd gone, surely they wouldn't condone her using the visit to flog tat? I thought they'd have more say. Maybe we should all email our concerns.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
That yt video is beyond awful. Boring , pointless and she looked absolutely filthy. Besides 3/4s of it was old stuff from way back. She's literally run out of things to talk about and he is brain dead beyond belief.

"It’s absolutely shocking what I just have to go through again, three incidents have happened to me, again. The past four months, which led to that. And I’m gutted, but I’m dealing with it."

No - it's absolutely shocking that you got behind the wheel of a car while banned, uninsured, pissed and high on coke and drove down a narrow country lane in the dark you stupid cow.
Oh gawd, she's hinting at assault again isn't she, even though it 99% has to be Cole? and is another one going to be a miscarriage, please don't go that low :mad:

• Angry

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I was thinking about visits in H's room, behind closed doors.
Hopefully the staff are all extra vigilant, they will know all about kp and cole and their antics.
I bet Cole is on his best behaviour right now until his case is either dropped or he’s charged. The fact AFP, her family and the other kids haven’t been pictured with him since he allegedly biffed, her tells us all we need to know. The saving grace for Harvey is that he’s in a safe place; I dread to think what Christmas will be like when he’s ‘home’. Fingers crossed she’s jailed before then

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
The way Harvey is exploited actually upsets me. She isn’t showing the world how much her son is achieving because she is proud of him. It’s done because she wants people to put praise on her for the AMAZING job she has done. She knows anytime she uses H there will be no negative press. So it’s a win - win situation for her.
In that YouTube “have you missed mummy” “what have you missed” always the same, never says I’ve missed you Harvey…. (That’ll be now in the next video after reading here I expect) 😡😡

• Angry
Not sure where you grew up in Glasgow but not being able to pronounce Carl is definately not a Scottish thing!

Think it must be a Glaswegian thing! The rest of us Scottish people can pronounce our words perfectly fine! 🤣
I've been away from Glasgow 20 years and I've become so polite and "well-spoken"....and yet still no one can understand a fucking word I say. My partner who is a foreigner interprets for me. I think I sound like Susan Calman and everyone I meet seems to think I'm Rab C Nesbitt.

Anyway..........can we focus back on priceys shit accent and not mine. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
There are 4 things really playing on my mind:

1. OK, she's making a carrot cake with Harvey (love to see how that shit shower turned out. Bet 'Great British Bake Off' contestants are worried - not). She normally gives him Tesco Finest, look at the content for a sixth of a cake!

2. Why are the college/carers/social services allowing her to come to the college with a film crew and exploit him for, IMHO, financial gain for her? So wrong, and again IMHO, this well regarded Residential College will start getting negative press, just like The Priory has.

3. I just cannot compute the blatant way she is behaving with a total disregard for the severity of what she has done. Dancing, laughing, joking, flogging shite, complaining about the press. SHE WAS CAUGHT (AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S THE FIRST TIME SHE'S DONE IT) DRUNK, DRUGGED, DRIVING WHILST BANNED, NO LICENCE, NO INSURANCE! If she had hit someone they would have had no recourse and I'm assuming it was a car of Carols dads car lot so he's probably had to pay for repairs. Bet he's chuffed.

4. But the thing that puzzles me most is was this a planned ploy to support her MH claim for court? The reason I say this is her mad, irrational behaviour, looking off her face on god know what most of the time. Also, she must have been wearing a seatbelt when 'she rolled' the car. We all know she rarely wears one and I can't imagine when shitfaced she would. She doesn't even make her kids wear one. Finally, my brother-in-laws brother works in a car stunt company and has said it is so easy to roll a car, especially a 4x4. Just need a ramp and to know what you are doing. You can apparently roll one with minimum damage bar the odd dent. Sand is best but grass minimises damage apparently.

Also the guy who apparently rescued her from the car has never been heard of again.

Hope Carol brought his sink plunger back from LV that he used to remove dents from the hire car to use on the BMW!
When i suggested the crash could have been deliberate I was shouted down in very strong terms.
Not possible apparently.

I still believe it's perfectly possible. Not a single reason why not.
She could easily use it as a cry for help, she'd had enough, was worried about her debts, worried about not seeing the kids missing H, anything and everything.

I think people dismiss a lot of things because they wouldn't personally do them.
But this is kp.
Totally different ball game.
Anything goes. Literally.

• Heart
I can’t wait to see what she turns up to court in. I bet it will be the surgical boots, in the wheelchair, using the crutches at the same time! Harvey will be pushing her whilst she’s YELLING 🗣 Plus she will have every one of her wigs on her bald head. I might just turn up to witness it 🤣
Her dying horse could be pulling her like she's in a chariot. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Bless Harvey, I share his love of frogs. Don’t know why I love them but they are cute and cuddly and love a nice tummy tickle.

Who in their right mind has diamanté’s on their crutches? I can’t even imagine Elizabeth Taylor when she was alive and who really was a star, had such a thing. Surely hers were encrusted with real diamonds?

Oh, she is so lacking in manners. I never go on my own bed wearing shoes let alone one that belongs to somebody else!

Her mother did a bad job bringing her up. She’s never been taught right from wrong and when to say please and thank you. These things you do not need to be intelligent to learn.

Right off to hang out the washing.

Have a good day all

• Heart

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
She is so full of hate, anger, vengence and spite. Who would say they hate their kids dads, the very people (bar Harvey) who clothe and feed them, help with homework and try and keep them grounded? I bet she doesn't pay a penny towards their upkeep and maintenance.

I think the time has now come for the dads to step up, including Dwight. Pete and Kerian have taken steps but they can't continue to let her denegrate them verbally, in print and the press. This is 'defamation of character' and slander. Won't be hard to make stick IMHO, she has got plenty of form doing this!
She really hates them now as they have stopped her having access and she cant sell her tat.

• Heart

NotTheDoctor

It knows it's time is up and is more desperate than ever to play the 'poor me' card to the point of pretending all she cares about is the kids.
Poor little buggers having something like that as their mother!
Blame everybody else and look for sympathy.
Hurry up the 15th and get her sent down.
KP says "Even if you hate the other parent, don’t let your kids know and just do what’s best for the kids" So tells podcast I cant bear my kids dad. She literally cannot get through a sentence without contradicting herself! You just let everyone who listened to the podcast, the national papers and consequently your children know that you don't like their dad. Who, for them, has been the most consistent and positive parent in their life. Parenting tips from Katie. How not to...

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Harvey looks in shock. That poor man. Treated like a performing seal for madam and bully boy.
Poor Harvey. I hope the carers and socialworkers protect him. He's a different case not just because of his needs but the other kids, the other 4 have responsible fathers with good stepmothers

• Heart
  • Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
Then it's cqc that should know, after all they are the regulators and definitely should investigate.
It can also be reported to the adult safeguarding team at the local authority. The secure place my son works at, nobody would be getting in with cameras, they're not even allowed their phones on shift for safeguarding reasons. If he has to do a sleep in he wasn't expecting at short notice, I'll nip down with a change of clothes or whatever, I have to wait outside & he comes out (even though I'm fully DBS checked). Can't imagine how this lot were allowed in to film. 😐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27