Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 10.27.29.png

This is really feeble game playing by the 2 of them. They are desperate to be able to say in court 'All the stories printed about us are lies' (probably re, slapgate)
But........this is how they choose to make a point!? it's an INACCURACY Pwicey....it's about a room costing £20 less. The rest of the story is basically accurate. You aren't going blindside a judge and a court with this you silly cow. :unsure::rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Angelic37

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see what she turns up to court in. I bet it will be the surgical boots, in the wheelchair, using the crutches at the same time! Harvey will be pushing her whilst she’s YELLING 🗣 Plus she will have every one of her wigs on her bald head. I might just turn up to witness it 🤣
AFP will be wheeled in with her iron lung on a hospital bed and she will have a montage of Best Mum Evah pics trailing behind her wheelchair like a tragic wedding dress train...

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
So the 1st night she sees j&b in over how long and she has them advertising straight away, u can see Harvey’s snowman in the reflection, that they must’ve taken to him the day after. The woman is her own worst enemy, she’s absolutely clueless without a management team, far too thick for everyday life 🙄How she faces the world each day is beyond me! All the lies she’s told, lives she’s ruined/ruining, laws broken and she cry’s a river at a little drone over that mortgage companies house? Is she for real? KATE 👋🏻……DICKHEAD🙄

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Harvey will one hundred percent have a care plan. Day to day living and goal setting. I didn’t know he was diabetic? If so then the cake, also the chips or any carbs will turn to sugar in his system. When she was dating Kris, Harvey seemed to enjoy working out with him. Boys are like that at that age, he, if given the right equipment enjoy keeping fit. He’s a gorgeous kid, I love him! His laughter fills my heart. As for acting out, breaking stuff, well that’s part of life he needs to be able to vent his frustrations. Trailing men through his life and then watch8ng them leave is-unsettling for the strongest kid. But she’s had a few good ones, Kieron, Pete Kris. I actually bought a Japanese knotted frog a few weeks ago and I wanted to send it to Harvey. Watching him enjoying the trains is wonderful. He could be doing that for a couple of hours every weekend. Maybe even drive one. I really like this kid. I hope Dwight steps up here and makes an emotional connection with him as an adult. He still has time in abundance to do that. It’s not too late. Now is the perfect time now we know Katie is struggling with her issues.
Hi pears or Sophie or whoever,

We know that you're a kp fan, you've made that abundantly clear.

You're now typing at warp speed 10 trying to cover every single kp issue, hoping someone will bite. Then, as yesterday, you will start causing trouble ending with lots of deletions.

I was bloody funny as can be last night and blink, gorn! Unforgiveable.

Not my idea of fun cherub, so count me out this time.
Toodles.

• Heart

PurpleLennie

So obviously Pete is the one who blocked her and deals through lawyers
hencewhy prob don’t see J and P
kieran one can’t stand
That interview was painful to listen to - she contradicts herself all the way through it!

-it’s important to not bitch about the kids dads while saying she hates them in the next breath (2 of them are old enough to find the interview and listen to it)

-all the bollocks about not airbrushing etc - she’s a blur in most of her filtered pics!

-how she always tells the truth —I don’t even need to elaborate on this one!

-talking about how the priory is helping her but saying in the next breath that she was doing worksheets with her family almost to say there’s nothing wrong with her and that everyone is as mental as she is (nobody else would react by drug / drink driving)

I’m sure there were more specific points but I’m too tired to think :(

Reactions: 26

mrbusiness

VIP Member
She going to get away with every thing, it’s obvious she’s somehow protected. She will be dead in Two years though, car accident , substances or biffa,
She has Zero insight. Absolutely none

• Heart

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I thought she seemed to be taking a lot of photos of the paparazzi following her. I thought to myself that that was the next bandwagon she was going to jump on. Her mental health being affected by the constant hounding etc.
But how can she use this as any kind of excuse when she deliberately tries her absolute hardest to get the press to feature her / talk about her. Look at her desperate attention seeking posts in Vegas for example.
She is a fucking clown.

Anna666

VIP Member
"A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20,

I want to know who this man is.
ITS ` YOU ` jan!!!! :poop::poop::poop::sleep::sleep::sleep::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.
It can’t be anyone else. You’re so wrong I’m afraid.
He hasn’t been pictured with the other 4 since the incident for what it’s worth. Not sure what the situation is with Harvey.
Again - who’s the 23 year old you mention?

ORebecca

Did anyone screen record her insta story she deleted…. I wonder why she did.
interetsting 🤔🤔
mom pretty sure there was some sort of ‘evidence’ on there that could be used against her.. I honestly think Carl is not allowed around the kids… and that it was him who was filming

• Angry

Caw1982

VIP Member
Not that I’m expecting it… but has anyone had a reply from the college? I’ve been refreshing my junk mail folder just incase 🤣

What’s happened to the Las Vegas documentary featuring Mutant and Chin - how easy to tie da knot in Vegas. 🤔
Would you believe I think they may have been lying about that documentary 🤣

• Haha

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
My son (24) lives in a similar home to Harvey’s. Because of the pandemic, it’s only very recently that his dad (my ex) and I have been able to take him off the premises, and the only visitors allowed to see him inside (in his room) are us 2 & his sister, and again only very recently.
One of the lovely girls that used to be his key worker tried to visit him a week or so ago with a gift for him wasn’t allowed to go in - and she used to work there!
On another note, CW’s and KP’s grammar in their Instagram posts is really bloody irksome ‘got no home’ ‘what coffee is best’ ugh..they’re so thick. No wonder the poorly educated love them.

Noggin

Chatty Member
CW has been Q on Socials and last time he was that Q she had the kids with AFP - so perhaps that's it?

Who knows with KP.... she's a law unto herself.

@Binfest post was interesting... Is that CW and his family removing himself from the car crash that is KP? @DC16 can you shed anymore light?

It's going to be a very lonely Xmas if so.... Sophie does seem to have distanced herself (if so - finally!) Sophie needs to focus on her family and career!

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
I notice in all these pictures her crutches that she needs so badly to walk with are nowhere in sight.

• Angry
  • Wow