Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
I swear, I,m nearly in tears here for poor Harvey, Obvious how she preps him want she wants him to say, Carl standing beside him mouthing the words along with Harvey. Why has someone not stepped in years ago to protect Harvey from his mother using him like this, it makes my BLOOD BOIL 😡😡😡😡😡 this weekend visit isnt about Harvey its about her doing anything to promote the " Harvey" clothing no doubt her benefiting financially in her usual under the table way
I think this is the skank preparing to use Harvey as an excuse on 15th December. I will be raging if she doesn't get sent down.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

tracey3871

VIP Member

he we go again...........................
This woman has told so many tall stories in her life to get in the papers she has no idea what the truth is anymore ... Whats the betting she says one of the nasty 'Dads' blocked access to her children in the mystery phone call (probably due to slapgate & that she was drunk or high when she rang) ... notice how she is now only admitting to drink driving now as well ... not mentioning the Coke ... but then she isnt charged with that so she probably thinks people have forgotten that she originally said she was high on Coke as well as drunk and was on her way to score more coke ... when she sobered up her lawyer told the court she was lonely and drink driving to a friends house for 'support'....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I've always thought this. She is killing him. It's a simple as that. He isn't going to make old bones if she has anything to do with it. It's absolutely tragic for the lad but very clear to see.
I completely agree with you. Any normal parent would have made sure that he was eating healthy meals from being a young child. Carrot cake is not a healthy meal. She is a lazy bitch who cannot be bothered to make sure that he is fed properly, so just throw Carrot Cake at him to keep him quite.

• Angry
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Yes I went on there and REALLY wished I hadn't but it passed some time and I feel throughly educated in the Dubai scene now......so glad its not on my bucket list 😀 😅 😄 😉
I must be getting jaded because all I could think was does it have to be a Salmon? What if only, say, halibut was available, or a nice bit of plaice?

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Harvey will one hundred percent have a care plan. Day to day living and goal setting. I didn’t know he was diabetic? If so then the cake, also the chips or any carbs will turn to sugar in his system. When she was dating Kris, Harvey seemed to enjoy working out with him. Boys are like that at that age, he, if given the right equipment enjoy keeping fit. He’s a gorgeous kid, I love him! His laughter fills my heart. As for acting out, breaking stuff, well that’s part of life he needs to be able to vent his frustrations. Trailing men through his life and then watch8ng them leave is-unsettling for the strongest kid. But she’s had a few good ones, Kieron, Pete Kris. I actually bought a Japanese knotted frog a few weeks ago and I wanted to send it to Harvey. Watching him enjoying the trains is wonderful. He could be doing that for a couple of hours every weekend. Maybe even drive one. I really like this kid. I hope Dwight steps up here and makes an emotional connection with him as an adult. He still has time in abundance to do that. It’s not too late. Now is the perfect time now we know Katie is struggling with her issues.
Don't give me 'struggling with her issues' crap. She's a thoroughly unpleasant, immoral, dishonest, manipulative user and abuser.

• Heart

Resting Rage Face

This woman is a walking definition of narcissist - it's always someone else's fault.

While I'm here - do the DM employ gibbons to sit at typewriters:

1638273615978.png

Seriously (at KP, AND the DM's spelling fail)?

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
The clue to the validity of pears' knowledge of anything is the rather novel idea that any judge would start their sentencing report with the words

'as i read in the daily mail ...'

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I think Harvey has lost quite a bit of weight since going away, last year she was doing sob stories on how he was 29 stone, he looks thinner, especially around the face recently. I imagine she will always give him what he wants and let the carers deal with it, the same strategy with the other kids, letting them act out and then go home to their dads all hyped up so they have to deal with it.

View attachment 894624

Yes, I've thought this might be the case all along. He's under no obligation to tell The Scum every time he visits or what he pays for. He may have thought that H had too many dads coming and going through his life with their mum causing drama all the time, so he limited his contact to make things simpler and less confusing for Harvey. He said that KP made it 'impossible' to see Harvey, I imagine there was lots of manipulation of H to get revenge on his dad.
Harvey has diabetes, she will have been told, shown, reminded, nagged hundreds of times on what to feed him. The chips are carbs, which convert to sugar. She knows this. Dread to think what his blood sugar reading is after that meal. She's killing him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Timz

VIP Member
Are KP and Cawl supporting the next “Eat out to sh!t out” proposal c/o Rishi Rich? 😂

• Haha
when katie's in prison, lovely Dr Emily Andre can launch her own version of bath bombs, i'm sure they would smell lovely AND be antisepic too, katie's fans could buy them to soothe away any rashes, they got from hers !.... I think Emily should launch a clothing range too, im sure it would be very classy, not trashy shit like kp's stuff. shes written a book too, doing VERY well, better than katie's infact, Emily is helping young girls become ladies by teaching them, whereas, katie's book is about MEMEME & Harvey& MEMEME. PA picked a winner this time, I bet katie hates her as shes naturally beautiful and kind and clean. I wonder if Emily rides horses ?.....see where i'm going here.?

• Haha
  • Heart