Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a full time job & responsibilites outside of tattle discussions so I must have missed your question, fire away ☺
I have a question: are you selling your story yet?
482E94D2-A6FC-483D-931E-1A9C420B83C7.jpeg

Yup we all have a life outside the Tattle Matrix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've got a full time job & responsibilites outside of tattle discussions so I must have missed your question, fire away ☺
i dont have a life out side of tattle, since i found this site ive neglected the housework, my hubby and the television. please tell me some titbits (i dont even care if there true or not).i think im addicted to tattle, but there are not enough hours in the day for all the threads....perhaps i should go into the priory ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a question: are you selling your story yet?
View attachment 892205
Yup we all have a life outside the Tattle Matrix 😂
Once upon a time there was a woman who wanted to tell the world her experience with the wicked witch of the west but she could be discredited as a crucial witness if some home truths appeared in newspapers until the wicked witch was melted.

I hope that answers the question.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
🧐 Oh it’s Hanukkah week with the hats!

Hey my avatar suits it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For those wondering what Kris has, I have heard that he has a recording of a phone conversation between him and Carl where Carl tells him he has been recording Katie since the day they met and will bring her down. The ex manager has a recording of this and I believe the police are also interested. Once again I don’t know the full truth of this! Personally I’m not sure why Carl would say that to an ex of Katie’s but maybe he has dirt on Kris that he also threatened to reveal. This is all “alleged” tea as usual of course (I just remembered this so I obviously wasn’t done spilling 😬)
I’m sure after only a few months he had enough to expose her lies, drug taking etc if he wanted to publicly discredit her. Im sure he is just fame hungry, couldn’t make it on his own so next best thing is hooking up with someone who is famous or infamous in her case ! Maybe he’s hanging around hoping for some media opportunity possibly in reality tv ?

Reactions: 19
It wont be long now before your back to normal and it will be the best feeling ever on that first day of recovery. I went down the nick on day 10 and was really ill for 5 days but that day when I knew I was over it was one I wont forget. I felt so glad to be alive

Strangely during my bout of covid I developed a strong aversion to orange coloured food, eggs, lentil soup, etc couldn't even look at it
When people say it’s just a bad flu, and I assumed that. Until I got it. Honestly 2/3 days I wasn’t sure I could carry on, and then a light at the end of the tunnel, I felt like I’d been hit by a truck, every inch of my body hurt, plus a piercing headache, plus constant nausea, plus an extreme fever followed by being ice cold and shivers, losing your smell and taste is so weird too!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"It's amazing what you find lurking in the sewers" says David Attenborough 😀 x.

Resizer_16380647330520.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When people say it’s just a bad flu, and I assumed that. Until I got it. Honestly 2/3 days I wasn’t sure I could carry on, and then a light at the end of the tunnel, I felt like I’d been hit by a truck, every inch of my body hurt, plus a piercing headache, plus constant nausea, plus an extreme fever followed by being ice cold and shivers, losing your smell and taste is so weird too!
Can I ask if you had both shots? I am currently debating if I want to get a booster now that I am eligible.

Reactions: 8
Can I ask if you had both shots? I am currently debating if I want to get a booster now that I am eligible.
Yes I’ve had both. And I wasn’t going to get a booster as I definitely think it’s affected my periods. Made them heavier and more painful, however once I’m past the 3 month’s immunity I am def going to get it now, wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Sorry to derail thread!

Back to Katie I think she’s a self saboteur who loves the whirlwind of romance and then tests her partners and push’s them away rather than enjoy the relationship, I think Kieran is a perfect example of that, how far can I go and then if we break up, it’s your fault cos you didn’t put up with my mind games.

And I agree she might have met her match now. He’s latched on to that insecurity.

Reactions: 17
He has two sets of followers,
ones who troll him and are haters, and
the ones who want Katies sloppy seconds :D:D:D
His game plan is working if that’s his endgame :m

Here's a little piece of advice, you're quite welcome, it is free
Don't do nothing wiv Katie Price, you know what that'll make you be
She will try her 5 1990’s sexy poses, trap you with her bs
Get your teeth from Turkey, become her personal asswipe

Sex and drugs and lying constantly
Sex and drugs and sorry, mate we only do cash
Sex and drugs and daddies cars
Sex and drugs and slapping her when she talks back
Sex and drugs and no friends
Sex and drugs and Sid and Peanut Butter

Is (not) very good indeed
(Well, I guess the one about peanut butter and Sid might be…..)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.