Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she on about, "so many good things coming, can't wait to show you all."
What state of denial is she in? Has she forgotten the possible/likely prison sentence she's got pending?
It’s all part of a Narcs manipulation, she’ll be saying to the judge she’s working hard and prison will stop her earning money that she needs to pay for her disabled sons residence, she’s upping the anti big style recently and it will all be a ploy to escape a sentence

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They played the audio today on lbc. I stood in the shower and sobbed my heart out this morning. I haven’t recovered from hearing it. I wish I could’ve loved that little boy.
I couldn't listen to it. I couldnt even read the reporting of it in the Daily Mail. I would happily pull the trigger on his so called dad and his chick. They are monsters. How the hell have they pleaded not guilty when the there is evidence like this. Shocking. How did nobody notice what what going on? I have so many questions but no doubt another "review" will happen at the end of the trial and nothing will change. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I really really dislike the equestrian advert.
Poor bloody jett, his turn to be wheeled out and exploited to make money.

Whoever wrote that for kp should be ashamed, but obviously won't.
Consent? Privacy? The right to a childhood?
There's something about his whole demeanour that I find worrying (and I'm not usually overly fussed about her children).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They played the audio today on lbc. I stood in the shower and sobbed my heart out this morning. I haven’t recovered from hearing it. I wish I could’ve loved that little boy.
Me too. It’s upset me for the whole day. That poor little mite, breaks my heart. 😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My prediction for kp's equestrian range.
First item is obviously hoof oil.
Probably with glitter.
Sales spiel something about turning your pony into a unicorn.
Sticker of cartoon kp on the container.

Second a plastic grooming brush carrier, in pink.
Decorated with stick on gems and a glittah finish. And a big ribbon. And a free bafbum.
Cost from Wilko approximately £4.
Cost from kp at least £21 and your dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
^"First item is obviously hoof oil."^
Of course! I've never even seen Jet near those stables, let alone oiling a pony's hooves.

She must think we're all stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Skanky has changed the narrative on this now: She always maintained that she 'jumped' over the wall. I wonder why?
Yes, and in the mirror story from the time it happened she admitted she had been drinking and was messing about. Went to jump over what she thought was a low wall showing off, not realising there was a big drop the other side. Which was different from her first claim that it happened at a water park. Didn't shout about the papers lying then did she, sillicunt. She forgets what she's said in her pissed up/drugged up states half the time. Still don't believe that either, I shouldn't be surprised if she didn't jump out a window/off a balcony somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I couldn't listen to it. I couldnt even read the reporting of it in the Daily Mail. I would happily pull the trigger on his so called dad and his chick. They are monsters. How the hell have they pleaded not guilty when the there is evidence like this. Shocking. How did nobody notice what what going on? I have so many questions but no doubt another "review" will happen at the end of the trial and nothing will change. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I cannot listen to nor read anything about this case, I avoid it whenever I see it on the news, it’s too horrific. The older I’m getting the less able I am to cope with knowing facts about such cases.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.