Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll get off I just know it, she believes she’s indestructible, that’s why she continues to break the law. She’s not really addressed what she did as she’s in denial, Narc’s cannnot admit or own their wrongs and mistakes so she’s hoping that this will all be brushed under the carpet as though it never happened 😡😡😡
I dunno, she's ignored bans multiple times now. Surely the judge will not like that at all.

Reactions: 14
Hook here.
Take that bleeping clock and shove it.
Even worse another of my sons loved Monster Trucks and had this godawful video that he played all the time. A truck called Awesome Kong arrests two baddies who've robbed the Bank - "Stop right there!" shouts driver 'Or Kong will strike!" Baddies run outside to surrender; Yes it was That Bad! Another son worshipped Smokey and the Bandit to which even now whenever it comes on telly his wife and daughter are obliged to endure it whilst he does a running commentary because he knows the script off-by-heart 😱

Cooked a meal from scratch?
Don't be silly! It'll be a plop kitchen special pinched out of H's freezeer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno, she's ignored bans multiple times now. Surely the judge will not like that at all.
The judge will have to consider if it’s in the public interest to remand her, I feel it is because I feel she’s a danger to the public and therefore needs teaching a lesson. However, if she’s got a good barrister he’ll try to say she’s learned her lesson and sending her down will cause more harm than good

Last edited:
  • Angry
The judge will have to consider if it’s in the public interest to remand her, I feel it is because I feel she’s a danger to the public and needs teaching a lesson. However, if she’s got a good barrister he’ll try to say she’s learned her lesson and sending her down will cause more harm than good
How can that thing PAY for a good barrister? She's already knocked the last solicitor for his fees and he's gone onto the creditor's list now :(

Reactions: 11
h
Also I should add, I once saw Katie in Brighton town centre. She is really tiny, petite. The boobs distract you from the fact that she is a physically small woman. The man lifting his hand to her during that assault is an animal. She had no chance. Getting out of the house in the manner she did, running on broken feet, well, that took some doing. Here we are as a society not caring when someone is hurt?
hi katie , i can not wait for you to get your karma, shouldn't be too long now........ you oxygen thief .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The judge will have to consider if it’s in the public interest to remand her, I feel it is because I feel she’s a danger to the public and needs teaching a lesson. However, if she’s got a good barrister he’ll try to say she’s learned her lesson and sending her down will cause more harm than good
Yes, I'm not so sure how it will go but she has 2 'aggravating factors' I can see, one in the list is being involved in an accident and one is ignoring previous court orders. The only mitigating factor she could claim would be mental illness. So I think it will rest on that but the starting point for being twice over the limit is 12 weeks in prison!

Reactions: 7
Yes, and in the mirror story from the time it happened she admitted she had been drinking and was messing about. Went to jump over what she thought was a low wall showing off, not realising there was a big drop the other side. Which was different from her first claim that it happened at a water park. Didn't shout about the papers lying then did she, sillicunt. She forgets what she's said in her pissed up/drugged up states half the time. Still don't believe that either, I shouldn't be surprised if she didn't jump out a window/off a balcony somewhere.
It wouldn't surprise me if she had made it up. In April 2020 I tripped over a hole in the ground, badly spraining my ankle. Its still not fully healed and I struggle to wear even a small heel because of the pain. How can she have that amount of damage to both feet and be tottering around in them ridiculous heels in Lv.

Reactions: 17
Yes, I'm not so sure how it will go but she has 2 'aggravating factors' I can see, one in the list is being involved in an accident and one is ignoring previous court orders. The only mitigating factor she could claim would be mental illness. So I think it will rest on that but the starting point for being twice over the limit is 12 weeks in prison!
If she’s playing the mental health she’ll need an independent pre court assessment of her mental health then it will go through the diversion panel, but even then they’d have to be stating that the offence was committed as a direct result of her mental health issues, well we all know that’s just not the case, it was her arrogance, addictions and sheer disrespect for the law that caused the offence

Reactions: 11
She can’t even hold her own phone whilst filming her IAC reviews

Carl will be wiping her ass by the time she’s50

• Haha
For some reason I cannot get the Bananarama song love in the first degree out of me head 😂😂

Last night I was dreaming
I was locked in a prison cell
When I woke up I was screaming
Calling out your name
Whoa and the judge and the jury
They all put the blame on me
They wouldn't go for my story
They wouldn't hear my plea
Only you can set me free
'Cause I'm guilty
Guilty as a girl can be
Come on baby can't you see
I stand accused of love in the first degree
Guilty
Of love in the first degree
Someday I believe it
You will come to my rescue
Unchain my heart you're keeping
And let me start anew, ooh
The hours pass so slowly
Since they've thrown away the key
Can't you see that I'm lonely
Won't you help me please
Only you can set me free
'Cause I'm guilty
Guilty as a girl can be
Guilty
Guilty of love, guilty of love in
Guilty,
Only you can set me free
'Cause I'm guilty
Guilty as a girl can be
Guilty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For some reason I cannot get the Bananarama song love in the first degree out of me head 😂😂

Last night I was dreaming
I was locked in a prison cell
When I woke up I was screaming
Calling out your name
Only you can set me free
'Cause I'm guilty
Guilty as a girl can be
Guilty
Someday I believe it
You will come to my rescue
Unchain my heart you're keeping
And let me start anew, ooh
The hours pass so slowly
Since they've thrown away the key
Can't you see that I'm lonely
Won't you help me please
Only you can set me free
'Cause I'm guilty
Guilty as a girl can be
Guilty
Guilty,
Only you can set me free
'Cause I'm guilty
Guilty as a girl can be
Guilty
The visuals 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.