Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damned right they should!
Quite why she was allowed to crank-up the debts to the breathtaking level she's achieved thus far is pretty astonishing considering any ordinary person would have been shut down long ago, had their home and property seized and not be living the life of Riley like skanky does - she who does not give a frig about ANY THING NOR ANY BODY, just her illustrious SELF!

J A N has got herself another alias perhaps???? ;)
Haha, yes, she snook into here in the TroJAN horse!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Mmmmmmm, I still think these posts are to show us how naughty the media is because a story is about to break & she wants us to believe it's all lies. She's working hard to show us that it wasn't Crawl that hit her the media lie allllllll the time 🙄
It is odd that I don't remember her moaning about the press like this before, but she seems to be singing Cole's tune now. I wonder why? Think dammit!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes this. She said in one of their TV episodes 'I don't trust you' he was shocked and said well I trust you, and how can you not trust someone you love? She said 'then you're stupid because I'll never trusted any man'. She was telling him outright that she can't be trusted. She's not capable. She then tries to blame the blokes for betraying her but if she's never trusted another person she will always be looking for faults. When people say she's still in love with Pete, that's not true it's just about rage and control!
He was the one that walked away which is unforgivable in her book

Reactions: 12
I'm crying - with laughter!

FFS the whole thing is a bloody farce because if she was so badly traumatized by the Invisible Man lamping her one then why the eff is she back there bootlicking around after old Biffa and being as obstructive as pôssible to the police investigation? She has crucified better blokes than that piece of garbage, made their lives (and the children's lives) UTTER HELL and she expects sympathy for having to run on those "broken feet that she'd never walk on again" because AT LAST someone stood up to her own bullying ways? I'm not saying anybody deserves a clout for any reason but I can readily see WHY the Mystery Assailant lost it with her - that thing would try the patience of a Saint (Not AFP obviously )

LOVE IT! Bobby the pony is a "Strawberry ROAD! " What a complete dick she is!!

Lucky Bobby escaped from Cruella de Skank though and lives with people who know how to look after animals :)
I'm more surprised no one has slapped her before now. The gobby brash fucker. Not that I condone any violence towards any sexes

Reactions: 14
Also I should add, I once saw Katie in Brighton town centre. She is really tiny, petite. The boobs distract you from the fact that she is a physically small woman. The man lifting his hand to her during that assault is an animal. She had no chance. Getting out of the house in the manner she did, running on broken feet, well, that took some doing. Here we are as a society not caring when someone is hurt?
What about her kids constantly suffering at her hands, or her creditors, or the animals that have died in her care, save ur sympathy for them, not a narc who as long as it’s about me, me, me does not give a stuff about anyone else

Reactions: 22
Also I should add, I once saw Katie in Brighton town centre. She is really tiny, petite. The boobs distract you from the fact that she is a physically small woman. The man lifting his hand to her during that assault is an animal. She had no chance. Getting out of the house in the manner she did, running on broken feet, well, that took some doing. Here we are as a society not caring when someone is hurt?
And your point is.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why exactly are you defending Katie?
No one on this page has said she deserves to have been hit and no one is defending the person that hit her.

The tone of your posts I find
Yeah, just
Yes she definitely reads on here and I find it sad that we have to point out that she neglects him and she has to be prompted to pay attention to lovely Jett. No motherly instincts at all. She's clueless
I also think it’s to do with new Public relations team.
If that’s the case, here’s a little unsolicited advice.Make sure the cheque clears first.

She can have mine if she likes....then she can watch The Minions for the twentygazillionth time and I can start drinking again.
I think drinking AND watching the Minions is the way to go.Well, it works for me.😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Christmas is coming, Katie is fat, her lying continues and Cole is a tw@t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
KP might not like the competition from this fellow author...already no 3 in the children's books charts and not even out till January 2022!

That will send skanky over the edge especially seeing her “ghost written” tome is stagnating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.