Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but no way would she be allowed, even abroad. She hasn't got enough cash to be like Madonna or Jolie 😁
She tried it a few years ago when she put in a bid for a Nigerian child (as recommended by her hairdresser or someone equally astute in the adoption business), however the Embassy got to hear about it and told her "NO WAY!" She is unable or incapable of looking after animals so quite why they'd let her stick her plastic talons into a child is pretty amazing

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thread ssuggestion
Katie Price #86 I'm sitting in this cell, yeah for something I didn't, do!.....
Yes, you did

Reactions: 6
I have the feeling we are going to be so disappointed on 15th December.... Don't know why, I just have a feeling a suspended sentence or adjournment.

@PTMe if you know the truth about any other drink driving, you should report it. You know a suspended sentence won't stop her doing it again!

Reactions: 23
Yes, and in the mirror story from the time it happened she admitted she had been drinking and was messing about. Went to jump over what she thought was a low wall showing off, not realising there was a big drop the other side. Which was different from her first claim that it happened at a water park. Didn't shout about the papers lying then did she, sillicunt. She forgets what she's said in her pissed up/drugged up states half the time. Still don't believe that either, I shouldn't be surprised if she didn't jump out a window/off a balcony somewhere.
I find it hard to believe that a low wall would have a 25 foot drop on the other side! That would be incredibly dangerous for young children. And also it's amazing how there was her personal videographer following them around all day at the park yet somehow managed to miss capturing this moment or it's aftermath!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s all part of a Narcs manipulation, she’ll be saying to the judge she’s working hard and prison will stop her earning money that she needs to pay for her disabled sons residence, she’s upping the anti big style recently and it will all be a ploy to escape a sentence
I’m wondering if the constant blaming of the media is to try to avoid a prison sentence too!!! Look how they treat me, my mental health is affected etc etc!!!
BUT, the media didn’t pour the drink down your throat or stuff the drugs up your nose!!! They didn’t force you to get in the car while high on drugs and drink either. YOU Katie are the only one responsible for that!!!! And you don’t even show once ounce of regret for any of it. You just carry on living your life like it never happened!!! Just moan about your mental health and how it’s every one else’s fault as per normal. Grow up and take responsibility for Your Own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread Title Suggestion:

Katie Price #86 On the 15th day of Christmas, please send to Pwicey, the warden with a cell key 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have the feeling we are going to be so disappointed on 15th December.... Don't know why, I just have a feeling a suspended sentence or adjournment.

@PTMe if you know the truth about any other drink driving, you should report it. You know a suspended sentence won't stop her doing it again!
Yes I agree, If I knew someone that had committed so many driving offences and financially screwed multiple people in these difficult times I'd just want to stop the person, regardless of whether I got a big cheque from the press. I can imagine some financial compensation might be nice but what is the moral choice here, let her carry on until a real disaster is the result? Maybe after the truth was aired the papers would be in touch to get more information and stories like they always are when someone has been taken down a peg or two!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Flushing all forms of non disposal items. It will quickly block up. No one has seen Dream Boy Al, since his bike ride with Price, no pun intended, he could be blocked/locked down there. Pricey’s external man holding tank.
I remember seeing Brookside many moons ago he could be another under the patio job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
More pointless 💩 is that to make us forget about the Las Vegas wedding Youtube…🤔
This has got to be some different P.R. advice now, all her posts ( in the kitchen, Jett with Horse, Harvey drying clothes) are sounding all nicey-nice, caring and domestic. She is not just an 'ordinary' mum, too late for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it hard to believe that a low wall would have a 25 foot drop on the other side! That would be incredibly dangerous for young children. And also it's amazing how there was her personal videographer following them around all day at the park yet somehow managed to miss capturing this moment or it's aftermath!
That tall tale has as many holes in it as Slapgate does. The common denominator in both lie-fests is wanky, unless she took the Invisible Man on 'oliday with them of course

Reactions: 9

She’ll get off I just know it, she believes she’s indestructible, that’s why she continues to break the law. She’s not really addressed what she did as she’s in denial, Narc’s cannnot admit or own their wrongs and mistakes so she’s hoping that this will all be brushed under the carpet as though it never happened 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.