Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #86 I'll redeem myself with my I'm a Celeb reviews..Oh no scrap that, they'll see I'm still on the booze... 🤔🥃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Also I should add, I once saw Katie in Brighton town centre. She is really tiny, petite. The boobs distract you from the fact that she is a physically small woman. The man lifting his hand to her during that assault is an animal. She had no chance. Getting out of the house in the manner she did, running on broken feet, well, that took some doing. Here we are as a society not caring when someone is hurt?
Her feet seem ok in LV ! And how come if she ”fell” off a wall she didn’t have any injuries to her hands or any other part of her body! Surely she would have some self defence injuries when she fell?!,

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Her feet seem ok in LV ! And how come if she ”fell” off a wall she didn’t have any injuries to her hands or any other part of her body! Surely she would have some self defence injuries when she fell?!,
Her feet are the only natural parts of her body that’s left. That’s probably why they took such a battering🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is one in the paper today. Killed by his dad and stepmom. I watched the video of that poor young boy. Wish I hadn’t, it broke my heart. 😿😿
They played the audio today on lbc. I stood in the shower and sobbed my heart out this morning. I haven’t recovered from hearing it. I wish I could’ve loved that little boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Katie Price #86 "I'm sick of the fake stories being printed in the scum, but hey, court's looming, best pretend to be a mum...Wooooooooooooo!" 🤸‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They played the audio today on lbc. I stood in the shower and sobbed my heart out this morning. I haven’t recovered from hearing it. I wish I could’ve loved that little boy.
Me too. It was heartbreaking. Poor little cherub. Those parents are sick and I hope karma visits them sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Me too. It was heartbreaking. Poor little cherub. Those parents are sick and I hope karma visits them sooner rather than later.
There’s a go fund me account for a memorial, which I’ve put in for. I would happily also contribute to a go fund me to get the pair of them sorted tbh. 😡
I know that will probably get me in trouble but I feel so angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Nah that's not gonna happen. Old sly eyes is fully aware that she has a bad track record on the mothering front. As I have said previously he's just after notoriety as he's failed getting publicity any other way because he's as fame hungry as that plastic neon teeth lune. He's bleeping with her
I'm wondering if Cole secretly gets the male contraceptive jab? Why don't you ask him, Katie!

Reactions: 12
Yeah, just saw that bollocks too, at least for a change she is focusing on Jett who
she seems to ignore most of the time.
Only because it’s been mentioned on here how much she ignores him,

• Sad
Reactions: 13
WTF is she on about, "so many good things coming, can't wait to show you all."
What state of denial is she in? Has she forgotten the possible/likely prison sentence she's got pending?

Reactions: 18
Skanky has changed the narrative on this now: She always maintained that she 'jumped' over the wall. I wonder why?

Reactions: 10
86# Watching I'm a celeb with Cole while I rest my feet, I only watch it cos it reminds me of when I met Pete.

Right I'll stop now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.