Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Morning Krustie family.....slow down, I repeat SLOW DOWN PLEASE!! I'm still on page 40 of the last thread 🥴 I repeat a previous suggestion I made...let's have a couple of hours of saying only nice things about Skanky 😁. That should bring the thread to a complete halt for a bit 🤣🤣
I’ve tried really really really hard for something nice to say about her. And No absolutely nothing comes to mind at all.
NO redeeming qualities whatsoever!!!
Sorry Pink I did try really hard too. 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can I ask a question of you all, if I get a red angry 😡 like this on my replies to my posts is It me or what I am posting that is getting someone angry! I am not sure sometimes does someone not like the fact I made the comment or is it about skanky they were getting annoyed? Please enlighten me
Whenever I put a 😡 it is directed at one person only….the cunt that is Katie Price (although I may have directed some at her new BFF Squiggle 😉🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Caw1982

VIP Member
I'm just really struggling to understand why some people are so invested, spend so much of their time researching, investigating, following & commenting fanatically non-stop about this disgusting, raggedy junkie skank. I can’t stand Katie Cokehead Price. She looks like she stinks of puss and BO......
but I just don't understand others that can’t stand her either, but yet they follow her obsessively and watching everything she does. It's really unhealthy to care about her so much
Because its a gossip forum and we enjoy it.
I can assure you I really don't spend alot of time on her. It's only when there are absolute pricks (more than usual) the thread flies.

Winepig

VIP Member
I mentioned in an earlier post this week that a trip to the beach isn’t something Cole would suggest; then we have Skanky taking them to the beach. Clearly they both read here..

👋
Now I’ve got visions of them trying to decipher Tattle wit & wisdom … stuttering over the sentences & trying to help each other along , using their fingers to keep their place under the words .
Like a couple of overgrown 4 year olds in their matching stained trackies 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Maybe time for a Glossary of Terms:

Skanky/Krusty/KP: Katie Price
Wanky/Cole/Carwash/Coleslaw/CW: Carl Woods
Iron Lung/Saint Amy the Apostle/AFP: Amy Fucking Price
Edna Everidge: Sophie price
KHA: Kieran’s Hairy Asshole
I love my kids: Peter Andre
The Scum/Daily fail/red tops: Gutter press

Please add more…
Pete the Cunt.

• Haha

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Can we stop talking about the phone up the fanny now? Let's move on....
Why? This actually happened, it isn’t a rumour. It’s a photo documented action that KP indulged in. Another of her many documented disgusting actions

That's her manager, what was he thinking looking at that?
That particular manager doesn’t appear to have a very good track record lol

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Sat here on my “break” in A and E (pahahahahaha) you know Katie, awaiting the victims of drink drivers and just want to ask…..

what the fuck are “False Lies”???
Does she ever check her posts for errors?
The last line reads, 'if mine' what an illiterate numpty!

• Haha
  • Sick

MitziAdele

VIP Member
Why does she have to take photos of the kids holding signs saying she is a great mum. Just take a natural, normal photo of the kid ffs. Not all that staged pish!!

• Angry
  • Sick

Obliqua

My kids have never randomly made a i love you poster like that.
Kids doodle crap pictures on everything. Calling bullshit on that poster 🤣
The norm is normal thing surely is "I love mummy" at that age. Not best mum ever 🤣
Totally agree that was totally orchestrated by her, maybe even she did it herself whilst Bunny drew a picture of daddy hah & then got Bunny to hold her pic up, it looks way too perfect for Bunny’s age. This is pure KP manipulation though.

Always makes me cringe when she manipulates the kids into saying they love her. Kids will tell you spontaneously how they feel. She is very very insecure, she needs the kids & whoever she shares a bed with to tell her constantly they love her. Looks great on her social media too being so adored !

• Sad
  • Angry

pinkstar16

It's truly sickening. The worse thing is that she seems manic probably because she is getting a high from their reaction after missing her so much...and she gets to appear in 'mum' photos again. She distresses them by nearly killing herself, then fucking off on holiday and then gets adulation. She is properly sick in the head.

I think Kieran has messed if he's letting her have normal contact. It is not what's best for them!
like others have said, if there is a legal order in place for visitation he doesn’t have a choice. But I bet he is consulting with lawyers about changing whatever arrangement they have at the moment. At the very least the condition that Biffa isn’t there. But I totally agree, it’s messed up. I’m sure he feels that way too, but he’s probably addressing it through the proper channels so she can’t have a go at him for just stopping contact.

I still can't understand that hair of hers....is it supposed to be a balayage? Cause the bottom is Vanessa Feltz and the top is Linda La Hughes.
Considering this is what her real hair was like, they put a more neutral colour over that but it's started washing out, or ....er greasing out to become orange again! She changes her hair colour so often the hair is probably knackered and won't hold colour well anymore. The Vanessa feltz yellow ends choice is just the icing on the greasy cake !

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.52.56.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.54.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Spending “ quality “ time on the beach with her kids, she’s their bloody Mum! this should be something she does as normal. Instead, she has filmed it and posted all over social media to show what a fab Mum/ Daughter she is. I would love to know how many hours ( yes, hours, not days even ) she has actually spent with her kids in the last 7 weeks.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad