Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Keiran's Insta stories show him, Michelle, the new baby, and Michelle's oldest lad. No Bunny and Jet 😭 I hope to God there is someone trustworthy supervising their visit with Katie, there MUST be surely.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Hugo Boss

Can I ask a question of you all, if I get a red angry 😡 like this on my replies to my posts is It me or what I am posting that is getting someone angry! I am not sure sometimes does someone not like the fact I made the comment or is it about skanky they were getting annoyed? Please enlighten me
Yup no need to worry, its anger directed at Katie Price. 🙂

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
God! I'd love to go on both their intstagram accounts & tell them what a pair of eye watering, filthy, scumbag pair of cunts that they are!! 🤬 But I can't as my insta is my business account.

• Haha

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

I just walked past someone someone who was wearing those waffle leggings Katie advertises. I always wondered how they looked unfiltered… they do not hide any cellulite so I’d say that’s false advertising.or is it false lies? She was still 63% better looking than KP though. Maybe it was Jan?

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
I completely agree with the fault lying with the courts, I've been there. My ex was offered supervised (by a social worker) or nothing. Thankfully he chose nothing.

However, I hope kieran is working with them and constantly stressing everything that's happened.
It's only a week since she said she was taking them all to live in vegas.

I wouldn't put it past her to get into a slanging match with woods on the phone one weekend, get coked up, drink a bottle of voddy, take a car and drive off. With the kids.

• Angry
  • Sad

Minxmonx

VIP Member
The death of shame
Piece in the New York Post (if I've done the link correctly) talking about the Kardashian not caring about the deaths at Travis concert, and Baldwin carrying on as normal and posting as usual. They don't care is the conclusion. Same as pricey, the other thing they have in common is not caring what it does to their kids, and presenting themselves as victims.
They do care, but just about themselves and how it will affect them, their careers and income.

• Sad

Angelic37

VIP Member
Well said. I'm actually sickened that's she's posting photos of her kids. Just for once, can she not keep a time like that private? She's a fkn disgrace 😡😡
Exactly. After not seeing them for so long and prison potentially in her future, you'd think she'd just want to be with them and nothing more. Just cuddles and quality time. No cameras, no posing, no flaming Insta promotions. Just BE ffs.

ClivE

VIP Member
prob a condition of her seeing the kids is no Carl present and i would not be surprised if she as to have her mother or another adult named by the social services present the kids could not have stayed at the mucky mansion last night it is not fit for kids to sleep there i would think she had them after school and then they all went to Amy fu,,ing Prices to sleep that is why they are all on the beach early

• Angry

VIP Member
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
She was on drink and drugs well before Alex and Kieran, I recall the times Katie falling out of clubs completely
Brahms and Liszt before she even Married Pete. She was probably off her head not just from the booze.

Timz

VIP Member
Disagreeing completely with that.
He's made money from saving hundreds of thousands of people from sleepless nights, loan sharks, potential suicide. Small debts and enormous ones.
His website is extremely useful for loads of issues, not only debt. I've used it many times, it's a really good resource.
His advice, the serious stuff, is up to date, researched, valid and accessible .
For free.

He's one of the few people who deserve every penny they make.
Definitely one of the good guys.

Just my opinion.
Agree, at very least he gave many folk advice on furlough when government changed minds at last min runaround (like KP and Cawl marriage in LV 😉), and tax code reclaim for those told to WFH in Pandemic 😌 Not to mention about going on UC no shame in getting help if it’s there 👍

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
when the pope came to uk around 82,my grandmother was convinced he was coming for tea,she set the table and put a lovely spread on,of course he didnt call but what we couldnt fathom out was why she thought he was coming,she wasnt even catholic. its sad but also funny, not that i would laugh at these poor souls, but sometimes family,friends,carers etc., have to see the humour in it to, deal with it day in and out as its very draining
My dear old Nan bless her thought she was the Queen Mother; She was telling me what a lovely man Phillip was yet I knew only too well that she and my grandfather despised my father intensely, yet the funniest bit was when visiting her in hospital she leaned around me and threw all her newspaper money out into the centre of the ward; "What are you doing Nan?" I cried; "Its OK dear; Its Maundy Thursday and I have to give money to the poor today - look they're here waiting!", as she pointed to the other patients. Hilarious yes but it was then I knew my Nan as I knew her was gone forever :(

IF it is recent .... Im sure the person supervising is also in the room, out of shot ... which is why, she looks manic, showing off for the camera AS ALWAYS ... like some demented clown on crack!!🤡🤡🤡
She IS a demented clown on crack!

• Heart
  • Haha