Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
That sounds marvellous Crowbag. Can I come. Im not a pretty sight though. I will have to peel myself away from my willy wood carving sessions in my greenhouse though and I do my throat singing class on a Tuesday night
I really want the throat singing to be true!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God it looks dreadful. Why does she get everything done in turkey?
cos it cheap,cos its proberbly free and because they are like 20 years behind us entertainment wise( have you ever seen saturday night television in turkey ?,it consists of magicians, singers and the circus), they must treat her like a V.i.p,,,,,,,,and if she does pay,i bet they give her credit (still free in her eyes)

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I might be wrong but doesn’t it look like he’s blocking his ears? Is this when she took him to the pub? A bit too overwhelming for him? 😭

he deserves so much better
Must of forgot his ear defenders again 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I'm on day 3 and have tickets for Book of Mormon next Saturday, not looking likely is it! Hugs to all recovering.
Oh no! You may well feel ‘better’ but Don’t be fooled. I have days where I think I’m feeling better then the next day I feel rough as KP looks. If you do feel up to going I’d suggest doing nothing else all day apart from that because it will take it out of you.