Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Morning krusties.

So is she now selling all her staged Backgrid pap shots to the Daily Mail instead of the scum? Seeing she has spent the last couple of days bitching they have made her MH so bad.

Katie luv, if it's really as bad as you are trying to make out. Have a day off, no, on second thoughts, a few weeks off until you are banged up at HMP.
Spend time with Amy FP, turn off your social media and stop booking Backgrid to pretend you've gone for a very important meeting at a restaurant, while in the next breath dissing the press, you know, the ones who keep you in £££ to spend on hair, nails, makeup, teeth, designer clothes, McDs, stuff for Cole, as he doesn't pay for anything like you make out and you certainly don't use it to pay your bills.
So all talk of your MM has gone very quiet....was that just another fad doing that up, roping in more mugs to rip off, or have the mortgage company said they've had enough of you using it.?
No doubt lost all your little cash-cow children to flog all your tat.
STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE for the absolute mess of a life you have made.
is she stalking the route the prison van will take, so she can be rescued by calamity carl ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Vanillapumpkin

#purespice! Please don't tell me she is going to be on the next spice girls tour? I'm getting flashbacks of the pink pvc number she wore on the eurovision.

• Haha
  • Sick

Daisy Steiner

I think it was some wanker having a go at Martin Lewis the money saving expert. A poster replied asking why they were attacking a decent bloke who helps people? Someone then posted the quote. Interesting point, we get attacked for what we say about KP, but all we're trying to do is expose KPs hypocrisy and lies.
Btw, Crowbag and fellow Scarborians, BBQ by the old lido in South Bay, anyone?
I cannot bide Martin Lewis, a man who makes money by giving people in debt such whims of advice as...don't get in debt. He's an absolute cock.

• Haha
  • Angry

MitziAdele

VIP Member
If they break up i know the perfect replacement for carwash, saw him on TV this morning. He has plenty of dosh and loves a bit of plastic (surgery). No it's not Rod, it's Charlie Mullins OBE!!! And we all know she likes a bit of Charlie
He might be up for it as he isn't exactly the brightest bulb

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Go for it.
My interview days were all with pink/multi hair.

Shaders and toners were my first foray into dyes.
I think they were about 5p from Boyes emporium.
Then i gravitated to food colouring on bleached hair, bright pink!
Boyes!! You must be up my way 😂
It’s known as The House of Boyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Crowbag

VIP Member
[
I think it was some wanker having a go at Martin Lewis the money saving expert. A poster replied asking why they were attacking a decent bloke who helps people? Someone then posted the quote. Interesting point, we get attacked for what we say about KP, but all we're trying to do is expose KPs hypocrisy and lies.
Btw, Crowbag and fellow Scarborians, BBQ by the old lido in South Bay, anyone?
Oh yes that's it.
Some loon attacking the way he looks.

Count me in, I've swum in there when it was a pool.

Reactions: 8