Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think they call them coffin-shaped nails. I have always wondered how do you keep your nether regions clean with those talons. You could cause yourself a serious injury.
Carl does it for her maybe that’s why she’s with him else there would be such a build up she would not be able to sit down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If they break up i know the perfect replacement for carwash, saw him on TV this morning. He has plenty of dosh and loves a bit of plastic (surgery). No it's not Rod, it's Charlie Mullins OBE!!! And we all know she likes a bit of Charlie
It's actually not a bad idea, an older man for a bit of stability and to tell her off when she's being a spoilt brat!

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Delivered, my arse....bought round by Jeyda for pics taken with her phone photo shoot at the MM. She's probably leaping around like an idiot because it's the only bit of freedom she gets away from controlling Crawl 🙄
More old crap and trackies then....................................

• Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Sh
I think she has supervised visits. It’s very interesting Carl is nowhere to be seen, fuels the rumours he’s scared of Carl. He’s defo not allowed around the kids. I think maybe AFP and auntie Sophie are there, but she won’t put pics of that up as she’ll want to look like super mum.
She says her Mum & Dad are there.

Anna666

VIP Member
bending over and putting a dildo the size of a throbbing c*ck in ass doesn’t make u gay ? His poor children probably getting bullied in school yard! u should dm him and lick his bum for his fans page like ur doing here

• Heart
All, this is about Katy price. Not random Instagram accounts. Stop giving them the attention and publicity they want 🤦‍♀️ (they're usually someone here breaking our number 1 rule of keep it on tattle)

If you want to talk about a fan, scribble out their name and call them squiggle.

Asking for Instagram names of randoms or posting your own is not allowed for everyone's benefit as so often it ends up in doxxing.
Can we have a new title please if one of us can come up with something?