Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can I ask a question of you all, if I get a red angry 😡 like this on my replies to my posts is It me or what I am posting that is getting someone angry! I am not sure sometimes does someone not like the fact I made the comment or is it about skanky they were getting annoyed? Please enlighten me
i thinks its about skanky, try not to take it personally, i felt a bit confused too at one time, but then i left one and it didnt look right to me after but i knew what i meant at the time..

• Heart
Reactions: 10

TurkeyTeef

Wait wait wait I’ve gotta check something…
Edit: nope, not what I thought it was. Stand down the troops

mrbusiness

VIP Member
You know all these expenses like flights and nail bars.. if she’s bankrupt can she still claim them as business expenses?
Just asking because when I was bankrupt I could afford a bus fare

wimble womble

VIP Member
The mirror using ancient pictures of price in her kitchen plugging some phoney porridge....from years and years ago the window is boarded up from when Harvey apparently broke it ..the mirror trying to spin more rubbish

• Wow

geordiegirl

VIP Member
The pic of the early morning start was in a Mercedes’ but that was at 7am this morning (is it a merc Carwash currently has?)… Pointy Chin and JYY didn’t get to whereever it is til much later… was it the Mucky Mansion for def?

Nixxs

VIP Member
Another point how do we know she’s even there ? AFP could just be sending her photos. I think 100% there would be photos with her and the kids. If she was having a visit with them all, you’d think Princess would be there?
Bunny was in photos from last night on the fern makeup account at mm

scannertd

Chatty Member
Oh no! You may well feel ‘better’ but Don’t be fooled. I have days where I think I’m feeling better then the next day I feel rough as KP looks. If you do feel up to going I’d suggest doing nothing else all day apart from that because it will take it out of you.
Thanks for the advice, its my birthday weekend, cocktail bar, restaurant and show, all booked. Fingers crossed i can make it , would be a shame to miss out.

• Heart

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
The nails are different to those shown earlier. :confused:
The nails shown earlier I don't think belong to KP as if you follow the arm back, who ever arm it is has on a zip up hoodie type top and a black vest top and no way is KP that slim in the chest area(or anywhere else really)