Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
I need to have a rethink about how I'm currently living my life, well, I say life, I've not really got one beyond this thread... Oh and reading. And Netflix. Anyways, good news everyone, Bunny and Jett are back home and out for a countryside walk with Keiron and Michelle, all wrapped up warm, no shorts in sight. ☺
Come and do some life drawing here, monday evenings. I'll squish some paper through the internets for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Yep apparently in the love spuds department , two peas and a baby carrot according to previous posts :whistle:
Chipolatte Pete with the chicken legs according to bunnycuddles is probably more generous in the trouser dept. Coleslaw has no balls and a button mushroom. Maybe she sucks his poisonous mushroom to get high. His he a grower or a shower

What’s the “crack” with Kieran’s bum hole? 😂
Yes it's just a crack

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

karma4klattie

VIP Member
bending over and putting a dildo the size of a throbbing c*ck in ass doesn’t make u gay ? His poor children probably getting bullied in school yard! u should dm him and lick his bum for his fans page like ur doing here
Chanel opi, have you looked at a posting on Thread #83 message number 914 by Turkey Teef? Might make you feel a bit better and get things in proportion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Oh no!
If i hear one more person say covid is over or almost over, I'm going to scream at them.
It's nowhere near over.
Fucking johson refusing to wear a mask in hospital (he had to be asked three times in Hexham).

My mask is staying firmly put. I haven't shielded for 18 months for nothing.

I really hope you are okay and make a quick recovery. Look after yourself.
I totally agree I have done the same. ❤

• Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Think best to check from middle of last thread #83. Ps Binfest reckoned I was immature and childish, when I posted a Homer gif 😂 that’s nice of him to speak on behalf of the KP team… pot calling kettle much! 😆
thats what you get for showing off about your gifs working perfectly when mine were temporarily out of action 🤣

• Haha