Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie realizes posting photo's of Harvey will stop the negative comments after the negative comments
on the posts on B and J.

Reactions: 21
Weren’t her whole life when she was drug taking, drink driving, shagging around, going on numerous holidays without him. Now she’s trying to escape prosecution he’s wheeled out like a puppet to make her look respectable.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
In which case, why comment on her thread? If you don't understand it, find another thread you are interested in or why else join a gossip site. There is no need to put people down. I personally like the krusties, they are a funny bunch and cheer me up no end. I dislike skanky because she has faked and exaggerated a few things close to home for me. The feet injury was the last straw. I have a young family member who may face amputation and is facing and has had, multiple operations. So watching someone so blatently lie riles me no end. The point is though, this is a gossip forum, people all have their reasons and we shouldn't have to justify them to anyone.
My initial bugbear with her was the animal neglect/abuse. She hadn’t been on my radar at all until then. I was horrified that nothing was done to protect her existing animals and prevent her obtaining more. A petition was made with thousands of signatures, once again though to no avail. She seems bullet proof. After that I took more notice of her antics. I really want her to get her comeuppance. I found Tattle and read the Wiki. I had no idea that one small (ish) ‘human’ could wreak so much havoc ruining so many lives.
Tattlers are my kindred spirits, we are all kind people who can’t bear to see her getting away with absolutely everything. We also have a laugh together, we need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Back to H again 😡
My whole life 🤮
Except when:
Slugging cocktails in vegas
Speed dialling my biffa drug dealer
Two wheeling into hedges
Selling tit tat bath bombs online
‘Attending’ non addict rehab
Mutilating my Turkey face and teef
Searching for free fanny data
Laughing at creditors, woohoo

BORE OFF KATIE, you’re fooling nobody.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Someone has just said on the latest grid post they had just been in the pub with Harvey.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
He’s got his fingers in his ears!!! This bleeping WOMAN.
Probably shouting at him HARVE WE HAVE TO GET A PICTURE TO SHOW THAT I AM THE BEST MUM EVER

With crawlspace as wellDC?🙁
I’m sure he’s there like a bad smell. He’s her chauffeur and probably can’t let her out of his sight in case she’s trying to text other blokes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He's the spit of andre here.
Genuinely, eyes in particular.

(and before anyone says but his dad is - i know!)
Someone actually posted that, I've just been reading the comments.
Katie posted herself from a different account.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
On the latest Harvey pic on her grid!
Tell me she never did!!!
Oh yes, sold them on her Depop earlier in the year. Considering she got them all free in the first place from the garden centre!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh yes, sold them on her Depop earlier in the year. Considering she got them all free in the first place from the garden centre!
Well then...... ladies and gents.
There you have it. The woman is a bleep to the core!
Horid witch.
But keeps box upon box of her old titty calenders, piles of rubbish around the house, duck knows how many vile outfits. But throws out his toys.
Her and Crawl deserve each other.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Come on red tops join the dots, no Carl & supervised meetings with the younger kids away from his house where she spends 98% of her time, the other 2% is her hair, nails & odd meal out/personal appearance. Carl has always been around when she’s been with her kids.

When has she ever taken the kids to the beach? Sad thing is even seeing her kids she’s so preoccupied taking a video of the event she’s not interacting with them. The video for social media & selling to red tops is more important! Why doesn’t Kieron or social services stipulate or enforce u can see the kids but no photos or videos/social media posts, can it be that difficult ? Hardly quality time having a phone shoved in their faces constantly.
I mentioned in an earlier post this week that a trip to the beach isn’t something Cole would suggest; then we have Skanky taking them to the beach. Clearly they both read here..

👋

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I mentioned in an earlier post this week that a trip to the beach isn’t something Cole would suggest; then we have Skanky taking them to the beach. Clearly they both read here..

👋
Now I’ve got visions of them trying to decipher Tattle wit & wisdom … stuttering over the sentences & trying to help each other along , using their fingers to keep their place under the words .
Like a couple of overgrown 4 year olds in their matching stained trackies 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now I’ve got visions of them trying to decipher Tattle wit & wisdom … stuttering over the sentences & trying to help each other along , using their fingers to keep their place under the words .
Like a couple of overgrown 4 year olds in their matching stained trackies 🤣🤣
Oh winepig, your profile picture 🙈 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.