Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From today's Spectator:-

Boris Johnson is the Katie Price of politics
He loves getting into trouble. It excites him. It makes him feel alive

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
About the dads and saying they should have acted sooner....how would they know? You can't withhold custody just because someone is a wanker,
you'd have to have evidence they were putting the kids at risk...wouldn't you? I think she has had fewer visits than she has portrayed in the press and the dad's were OK with occasional visits until there was proper evidence that she was drug-taking again and violence in the house.
And on this basis, there's a man in my family who had to take action over his ex, when he found out exactly what was happening, and after that it took well over a year before he finally managed to get custody of his child & it all came to a close (sort of... these things never really end). It took so much effort and evidence and also money to deal with it all. Family, schools, social services, police, all of them involved and all of them having to communicate with each other is hard, especially when some parties don't want to play nicely.
Anyway I don't normally post here but I do read it all & enjoy all the gossip!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Call me evil, But I am loving every second of pricey,s downfall. She had free reign over many years of selling her stories but now the tide is turning. She is done her credibility is Zero. I am loving watching her downfall with absolutely no pity or guilt nor have I any guilt for Amy Fuckin Price, Who needs to turn her oxygen on when whimpering for sympathy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Call me evil, But I am loving every second of pricey,s downfall. She had free reign over many years of selling her stories but now the tide is turning. She is done her credibility is Zero. I am loving watching her downfall with absolutely no pity or guilt nor have I any guilt for Amy Fuckin Price, Who needs to turn her oxygen on when whimpering for sympathy.
Not evil at all. We’re all the same 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ohh me too bring it on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh I see Pete ya bleep has an announcement to make tmw… he said so on his insta… something that’s made him really proud? 🤔

is he going to reveal that he put a stop to this circus wedding? 😃😃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And on this basis, there's a man in my family who had to take action over his ex, when he found out exactly what was happening, and after that it took well over a year before he finally managed to get custody of his child & it all came to a close (sort of... these things never really end). It took so much effort and evidence and also money to deal with it all. Family, schools, social services, police, all of them involved and all of them having to communicate with each other is hard, especially when some parties don't want to play nicely.
Yes and they have gone down the drugs test route with her, which the courts would have to be involved with. At some point she was doing clear tests so the dad's would not really have any reason legally to stop her seeing them completley.

I just found this from 2019. So surprise, surprise, she is moaning about Pete and 'everyone' being controlling. That's why I'm not completely convinced of the 'Carl is the spawn of Satan and has magical powers' narrative that has been touted. She accuses everyone of being controlling when they don't let her do what she wants....and has been doing it for over a decade!

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 19.45.22.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 19.44.45.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 19.45.04.png

Reactions: 22
Was never a fan of Pete ya bleep but I seriously feel for him and Kieran…. And their wives, their other kids. There is a ripple effect with her actions… does she give a duck? Absolutely not.

If I were Amy bleeping Price I’d be hiding away in shame having raised that….. oh wait a minute, where is saint Amy of oxygen tank????

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Me neither I haven't hoovered for 2 days too busy on here 😳😳😳😳
Hubby and son, got a beautiful roast beef dinner tonight with all the trimmings, made from scratch ... that should shut them up for the next few days :oops::oops: .. Mr Anna is cooking tomorrow, son treating us to take away on Friday ... so that gives me a few extra days ..... to do what's important ... being on here!!! .... reading, posting and having a good laugh :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hubby and son, got a beautiful roast beef dinner tonight with all the trimmings, made from scratch ... that should shut them up for the next few days :oops::oops: .. Mr Anna is cooking tomorrow, son treating us to take away on Friday ... so that gives me a few extra days ..... to do what's important ... being on here!!! .... reading, posting and having a good laugh :LOL::LOL:

Sounds like a plan! I’ve got a two year old with an ear infection and a 4 month old 😬. Bottle in one hand, phone in the other 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes and they have gone down the drugs test route with her, which the courts would have to be involved with. At some point she was doing clear tests so the dad's would not really have any reason legally to stop her seeing them completley.

I just found this from 2019. So surprise, surprise, she is moaning about Pete and 'everyone' being controlling. That's why I'm not completely convinced of the 'Carl is the spawn of Satan and has magical powers' narrative that has been touted. She accuses everyone of being controlling when they don't let her do what she wants....and has been doing it for over a decade!

View attachment 872183View attachment 872186View attachment 872187
Am I right in saying that there was an incident which resulted in the Dads finding out she was leaving the kids home alone while she went out partying?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sounds like a plan! I’ve got a two year old with an ear infection and a 4 month old 😬. Bottle in one hand, phone in the other 😂

Baby bottle that meant 🍼 not alcoholic 😆. Just read it back and realised I sound like pwicey 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Too close to home for me ATM... so all this brings bk memories and so I bk off.. but am here for the long run and the outcome.... Pricey ... you are going to get your comeuppance... I'm so sure of this . 🤪

Too close to home for me ATM... so all this brings bk memories and so I bk off.. but am here for the long run and the outcome.... Pricey ... you are going to get your comeuppance... I'm so sure of this . 🤪
Sorry .. didn't mean to ignore you.. just got carried away with my thoughts.. welcome. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hubby and eldest have gone to a gig in Dublin tonight, bought a couple of steaks for the other 2, made a salad and they want to cook their own.
Opened a bottle of red and settling down now, all sorted for the evening.(y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Am I right in saying that there was an incident which resulted in the Dads finding out she was leaving the kids home alone while she went out partying?
I'm not sure, I think they were mad because she met Bryson and had him picking the kids up from school.

Gah edited...., Boyson!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.