Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening folks, tit the bed, only just got caught up! 🤣🤣

Yes, guilty, I found her ring on the Lajerrio website. I'm not finding it again though, I was plagued with ads for weeks, it was £96 as far as I remember 👍🤣

As far as the mystery man goes, if it's not a footballer, I can see her panting after that thing that Jossa is married to. 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And she gets it all done by lunch time 🤣🤣 whilst all her beautiful children are either, safe in a residential home, or having wonderful family time with thier fathers ..... doesn't it just warm your cockles 😊.
Wonder if she's regretting LV now??

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The only fear she has, where it concerns the children, is that if access is restricted, she cant use them to portray her " mother of the year BS " or use them to sell her cheap tit tat, to her dumb gullible ` fans `... or make the girls into ` mini me glamour models ` ... the image she puts out there, is far more important than her children .. she will also be fuming as any good ` narcissist ` does, that she can't CONTROL the situation anymore, can't call up, anytime she pleases and ` SCREECH ` orders down the phone, like a demented banshee to see them ... The power the fathers have now ... is whatever those precious children told the police, and social services ` after ` slapgate ... once children feel safe comfortable, away from the situation ... they usually talk freely ... and this is what, has put her in her place, dare I say ` scared her ` ... Id imagine once those floodgates opened, particularly the two youngest, they recalled MANY things that have happened, they witnessed between, their ` mother ` and the bullying bastard .. this is what the fathers have over her ` now ` .. in my experience, children remember even little details .... One thing that does anger me .... she has been with this abusive bleeping cretin for nearly two years now ... Pete and Kieron should have acted well before this, her behaviour over these last two years, has been beyond manic, at times dangerous ( she could have at any time driven while drunk and high, with the children in the car, flipped it and killed them all ) .. we the public could clearly see the fast decline .... so they both should have acted well before, slapgate and the crash .... finally ... it won't bother her not having easy access to the kids ` in a maternal sense ` ... it will give her more freedom to live out this ridiculous ` fairytale ` she is always chasing ... others doing the hard work, is what this scumbag is about ..... Long story short ... he will leave her at some point, and she will eventually OD alone at home, without her children, or loved ones near 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Right … a while back some posters were saying they’d resorted to microwave meals for their hubby’s coz they were stuck on here…I was feeling all smug earlier having made chilli yesterday (always tastes better the next day) and the jacket spuds are done now…..and I’ve forgotten to turn the hob on under the pot of chilli coz I’M STUCK ON HERE!! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Make a huge stew, lasts for 3 days.👍

• Haha
If skanky's family have any inkling that Cuntboy has given her a bashing & is the controlling bleep that has been said about on here, then surely they'd have made arrangements for him to get a good hiding.
Especially after them all collecting her stuff from his after slapgate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
About the dads and saying they should have acted sooner....how would they know? You can't withhold custody just because someone is a wanker,
you'd have to have evidence they were putting the kids at risk...wouldn't you? I think she has had fewer visits than she has portrayed in the press and the dad's were OK with occasional visits until there was proper evidence that she was drug-taking again and violence in the house.

Reactions: 33
At least they made it back in to the country in time to watch the new series of IAC on Sunday, she’ll be reminiscing about meeting Pete and her stolen back pack 😬

• Haha
Right … a while back some posters were saying they’d resorted to microwave meals for their hubby’s coz they were stuck on here…I was feeling all smug earlier having made chilli yesterday (always tastes better the next day) and the jacket spuds are done now…..and I’ve forgotten to turn the hob on under the pot of chilli coz I’M STUCK ON HERE!! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Er, hubbies can make their own bleeping tea! This is way more interesting 🤔 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.