Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that she's come home to a zillion brown envelopes giving her tit.
I hope Crawl had letters saying that his interest rates are going up on his credit cards
I also hope in economy on their flights a toddler screamed all the way home, they had duck all leg room, no TV and they bit into a suspect sandwich and their turkey teef fell out.
Hopefully they've swelled with the air pressure, the airline lost their luggage and there was a duck off traffic jams and the motorway closed due to a family of mice crossing!!!!
Absolute pieces of tit

If you don't post on social media everyday you love your kids you clearly don't 🤣
And his house was burgled - by the Mexican, Scottish guy with ginger hair and the Hoodie, yes them again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting to see from Princess’ Instagram that previous posts of hers praising Emily have no been deleted and her recent one is of her and Katie. Wonder if kates been on the phone to her laying into her about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
You look at the idiots who glued themselves to the M25, they were warned ‘If you do it again it’s custodial’ they were banned for doing it once, the 2nd time ‘Jail’ … so they’ve been jailed, no Xmas for these idiots, for breaking a ban… and that’s the problem with 6x banned & gets away with it..

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Call me evil, But I am loving every second of pricey,s downfall. She had free reign over many years of selling her stories but now the tide is turning. She is done her credibility is Zero. I am loving watching her downfall with absolutely no pity or guilt nor have I any guilt for Amy Fuckin Price, Who needs to turn her oxygen on when whimpering for sympathy.
Ironically, they’re all oxygen thieves 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do people ever think that maybe he feels he has to love his children extra hard, even twice as hard, to make up for their Mother? I know how he feels in a lot of ways.
I agree, not joking about that. It’s just he has said it.ALOT

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know, but people slate KP for being a shite Mother, then him for loving his kids too much. People can't win!
Not at all, just he seemed to say it in every interview… we all love our kids that’s a given. You don’t need to say it over and over was the point I think

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I agree, not joking about that. It’s just he has said it.ALOT
I get what you mean though...he's over compensating, and sometimes when you say it too much, it loses its meaning. Both ends of the spectrum (not loved enough and loved too much) can be equally damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just chiming in, any new tea from company of Binfest, PTMe and Trooth?

Seems to have gone quiet again 👀 like three buses gone past with not in service. Drivers, pick us up, it’s not dangerous to goss here… as you will know, take us on that magical tea journey high 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You look at the idiots who glued themselves to the M25, they were warned ‘If you do it again it’s custodial’ they were banned for doing it once, the 2nd time ‘Jail’ … so they’ve been jailed, no Xmas for these idiots, for breaking a ban… and that’s the problem with 6x banned & gets away with it..
These people held up traffic, they didn’t drive drunk, off their tits on drugs trying to find MORE…REMEMEBER SHE WAS DRIVING TO FIND MORE DRUGS, DRUNK & flipped a car… maybe it’s hoping a jail spell is the correction of bankruptcy,…

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.