Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the telly on
'Beverely and JORDAN: Destination Wedding' 😆😆
Silly cow doesn't realise it's loads easier if you go to Vegas 👀🤣 Mind you that was filmed before Katie's groundbreaking discovery today that it is in fact quite easy to get married in Vegas 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hubby and son, got a beautiful roast beef dinner tonight with all the trimmings, made from scratch ... that should shut them up for the next few days :oops::oops: .. Mr Anna is cooking tomorrow, son treating us to take away on Friday ... so that gives me a few extra days ..... to do what's important ... being on here!!! .... reading, posting and having a good laugh :LOL::LOL:
Good - because I love your posts Anna, it's like you take the words out of my mouth and saves me from writing the long posts, thank you my lovely 😘 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm hoping nothing kicks off tonight, I need an early night and am waiting for a podcast to drop from another tit show - and I can't read and listen at the same time (I swear I'm not as fick as Skanky and Wanky!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ooh I see Pete ya bleep has an announcement to make tmw… he said so on his insta… something that’s made him really proud? 🤔

is he going to reveal that he put a stop to this circus wedding? 😃😃
Nah it will be something to do with Greece or something equally dull.
Shame. But true wahhhhh

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Maybe that was just a rumour I heard then?!
A neighbour revealed ... she would leave the children at all hours, to go out and score drugs ... they were filthy, and unkept, not fed, running feral 24/7 ... when home, slept off her high, most of the day, until she repeated the same at night ... Id imagine, this to be more horrific in real terms the extent of the neglect, and the danger the children were in ( it was the neighbours who eventually contacted Pete and Kieron ) ... she would also have drug dealers come to the house again at all hours ( It was Krys Boyson, who tried to get her on the straight and narrow ) .... the fathers have enough on her ` already ` the court ordered regular drugs tests, before she saw the children ... her history, concerning all the above, doesn't just disappear, its on record, and will work against her with these new charges ... ` slapgate and flipping the car, while banned, high and drunk ` ... in that sense, the fathers are now holding ALL the cards ..... thank goodness ... those lovely pics today, of Michelle, Kieron and all the kids, warmed my heart ... good to see little Bunny and Jett genuinely smiling ☺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
A neighbour revealed ... she would leave the children at all hours, to go out and score drugs ... they were filthy, and unkept, not fed, running feral 24/7 ... when home, slept off her high, most of the day, until she repeated the same at night ... Id imagine, this to be more horrific in real terms the extent of the neglect, and the danger the children were in ( it was the neighbours who eventually contacted Pete and Kieron ) ... she would also have drug dealers come to the house again at all hours ( It was Krys Boyson, who tried to get her on the straight and narrow ) .... the fathers have enough on her ` already ` the court ordered regular drugs tests, before she saw the children ... her history, concerning all the above, doesn't just disappear, its on record, and will work against her with these new charges ... ` slapgate and flipping the car, while banned, high and drunk ` ... in that sense, the fathers are now holding ALL the cards ..... thank goodness ... those lovely pics today, of Michelle, Kieron and all the kids, warmed my heart ... good to see little Bunny and Jett genuinely smiling ☺
I knew I had heard that somewhere!!!

Reactions: 22
I hope that she's come home to a zillion brown envelopes giving her tit.
I hope Crawl had letters saying that his interest rates are going up on his credit cards
I also hope in economy on their flights a toddler screamed all the way home, they had duck all leg room, no TV and they bit into a suspect sandwich and their turkey teef fell out.
Hopefully they've swelled with the air pressure, the airline lost their luggage and there was a duck off traffic jams and the motorway closed due to a family of mice crossing!!!!
Absolute pieces of tit

He might announce that he REALLY loves his kids
If you don't post on social media everyday you love your kids you clearly don't 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Tis the season to be sorry… nope, nadda, nothing, lies, lies, lies, media cash, more shite, Mh, all lies, I’d get the Kleenex out, but I really can’t be bothered… give it 2 years custodial, that’s the only achievement it deserves. BOOM

Reactions: 18
Katie has boasted in the past about her kids being feral. She seems to be muddling up the phrase with "free."
Like when she said Harvey was a credit to her, when I think she probably meant she was proud of him. Too dim to realise the difference.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.