Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jan still going strong over on the Skanky IG, putting the world to right, and informing people of their errant ways.

Woo Woo, she’s The Pwicey Police….
I’m kind of loving Jan, even though she’s a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Back at The Priory, they’re fitting a new LV decorated Khazi for when KP, HRH of 💩 returns in December 🚽

46E22BBC-6ECB-4AF2-BBED-7D662EA81E42.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

So let’s just stage another load of backgrid pictures walking to a restaurant, after slagging off the media about fake stories, you can’t make it up.
Note the car reg now 89 CJW 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just tried to post something on the daily fail about why they’re still reporting on her when she has basically called them out as cunts but it wouldn’t let me post.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jan still going strong over on the Skanky IG, putting the world to right, and informing people of their errant ways.

I wonder how Jan came to KP I'd 70% better looking than the person she's taking too?
I feel Jans throwing willy, nilly, unfounded %. Jan needs to think before she types 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish they would stop describing her as a mother to..... She hasn't ever been a mother. Call her an egg donor or an incubator but bloody mother! Also, why do they fill the articles with what they are wearing? We can see what they are bloody wearing cos you put 6 million photos in! Sorry, its been one of those days!
Let it all out...that's what we're here for. :D

I wonder how Jan came to KP I'd 70% better looking than the person she's taking too?
I feel Jans throwing willy, nilly, unfounded %. Jan needs to think before she types 🤣🤣
Jan is a whackadoodle!

Sorry trying to catch up but why have you posted a photo of Princess Diana?
Before or after the accident? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It’s probably Sophie, she loves being on her Insta apparently, does the deleting too.

• Haha

So let’s just stage another load of backgrid pictures walking to a restaurant, after slagging off the media about fake stories, you can’t make it up.
His eyes - what is he on? It's not just her...

Also, where are her pink nails??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Well, no surprises there

Sorry, We couldn't find a vehicle with that registration plate
The registration 89CJW plate is either invalid or we don't have enough information on it to provide a comprehensive check. Sorry about that!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Jan has written a database that works out your percentage attractiveness when compared to Pwicey, scans your photo in and voila. Jan don’t mess about when it comes to defending Skanky, she wants those numbers right.

I‘m expecting to see more numbers like this from Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well, no surprises there

Sorry, We couldn't find a vehicle with that registration plate
The registration 89CJW plate is either invalid or we don't have enough information on it to provide a comprehensive check. Sorry about that!
He probably bought it in a gift shop in Viva Las Gaygas.

• Haha
Jan has written a database that works out your percentage attractiveness when compared to Pwicey, scans your photo in and voila. Jan don’t mess about when it comes to defending Skanky, she wants those numbers right.

Fair play, Jan is backing everything up with reliable statistics

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Maybe Jan is her accountant?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Is Jan trying to say she was at an AA meeting then!!! Why would she need that if she doesn’t have a drink problem!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.