Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a thought - I’m sure the Fanny phone pictures look quite old to me… so since then how many fella’s has she been with? Don’t tell me they never saw them…..and they still went with her…. Actually shows their morals too, her poor poor children however I refuse to feel sorry for the men in her life they knew what they were getting
I bet it’s like throwing a chipolata through Dartford tunnel, down there. Fanny like a clowns pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jan has written a database that works out your percentage attractiveness when compared to Pwicey, scans your photo in and voila. Jan don’t mess about when it comes to defending Skanky, she wants those numbers right.

I‘m expecting to see more numbers like this from Jan.
Wonder what mine is? Anything less than 85% and I will be pissed. Potentially traumatised

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught up. Phew I feel like I've been physically forced up a wind tunnel 1000 times. I'm exhausted after reading all that 🥵🥵. This thread is brilliant and so funny 😊.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm crying with laughter at this Jan business and her accurately calculated percentages 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.