Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll have to rejoin you guys over there. I've been a bit too immersed here. 😵
I only actually commented here because some of you guys appreciated - and screenshotted - some comments from someone who might have been me who had made a few comments on a certain platform about getting a pair of little beige tracksuits for horses. It was taken down by a mod like a KP thong in a back street after a Dane Bowers charity gig. It was strange. Where is this 'Krustie' thread? Does it have less aggressive mods than the Paul Wellers here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does the snake-eyed man child only wear baby's sleep suits? Weird.
I can’t believe he was wandering around Las Vegas, preaching about the best place to buy art, calling people idiots on his Instagram.. dressed like a toddler. bleeping dipshit lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I only actually commented here because some of you guys appreciated - and screenshotted - some comments from someone who might have been me who had made a few comments on a certain platform about getting a pair of little beige tracksuits for horses. It was taken down by a mod like a KP thong in a back street after a Dane Bowers charity gig. It was strange. Where is this 'Krustie' thread? Does it have less aggressive mods than the Paul Wellers here?
It’s in chat, I believe. I would get you a link but I’m on my phone now. Hopefully one of the others will help. And that comment was wonderful! X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe he was wandering around Las Vegas, preaching about the best place to buy art, calling people idiots on his Instagram.. dressed like a toddler. bleeping dipshit lol
He was talking about the best places to by tart, surely? He is a renowned tart critic after all. By which I mean he punches tarts in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I turn my back for 5 seconds, and here we are on yet another thread!
Not sure which threads are the quickest, this or Megan Markle????

I think it is also sad that sometimes when a child has a dysfunctional parent, they have a unwarranted amount of loyalty and love for that parent. It’s almost like they blame themselves for the parents behaviour, and try desperately hard to love and be loved by them.
Am sure a psychologist could explain this scenario better than me.
That's why I think Junior and Prinny, Junior in particular, will be torn apart emotionally by having a ludicrous and comical slut for a mother and loving her anyway.

Reactions: 19
Someone PLEASE tell who this effing cock called crawl actually is ? An idiot in my book is not a ⭐🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad thing is she'd probably be a bigger celebrity in prison than she is in the outside world. She'd love all the attention and many women would probably want to befriend her. Having KP as a fellow inmate for a few months would probably liven up your sentence. Women's prisons aren't anywhere near as violent as men's.
If she can't remember her little 'uns Birth dates, she'll never remember her Inmate ID No. everytime she's put before the Govenor

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes and it's not just the kids ( although that is truly heartless) The dad's will be upset too because the kids are, ( possibly not Amy FP?) . I think she enjoys the chaos of winding people up...which effects their mental health and it's just sick.
Let's all sue her for stress!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sad thing is she'd probably be a bigger celebrity in prison than she is in the outside world. She'd love all the attention and many women would probably want to befriend her. Having KP as a fellow inmate for a few months would probably liven up your sentence. Women's prisons aren't anywhere near as violent as men's.
Would she qualify for a women's prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.