Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see from Princess’ Instagram that previous posts of hers praising Emily have no been deleted and her recent one is of her and Katie. Wonder if kates been on the phone to her laying into her about it.
She should be grateful that Emily is doing a better job at bringing her daughter up than she ever have - Skanky is controlling!

Have you noticed controlling has CON and TROLLING in, BOTH of what Skanky is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The next few days will be tense. They'll be jet lagged arguing about whose fault it is that the Vegas trip was a tit show. Cami couldn't run away fast enough, bet she was horrified at what pricey has done to her face.
Then Cole will be sticking his underbite out about the assault case, please please let him get charged. I don't think she'll be jailed, I know of a case where the guy tried to kill someone, put a lot of people in danger, loooong story, but he was let off with suspended sentence, released to live back next door to the guy he attacked. No warning given either, he just turned up. Because covid apparently.
I'm hoping the mm gets repossessed before Christmas, ho ho ho
Hoe. Hoe. Hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I turn my back for 5 seconds, and here we are on yet another thread!
Not sure which threads are the quickest, this or Megan Markle????

She should be grateful that Emily is doing a better job at bringing her daughter up than she ever have - Skanky is controlling!

Have you noticed controlling has CON and TROLLING in BOTH of what Skanky is
I think it is also sad that sometimes when a child has a dysfunctional parent, they have a unwarranted amount of loyalty and love for that parent. It’s almost like they blame themselves for the parents behaviour, and try desperately hard to love and be loved by them.
Am sure a psychologist could explain this scenario better than me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Call me evil, But I am loving every second of pricey,s downfall. She had free reign over many years of selling her stories but now the tide is turning. She is done her credibility is Zero. I am loving watching her downfall with absolutely no pity or guilt nor have I any guilt for Amy Fuckin Price, Who needs to turn her oxygen on when whimpering for sympathy.
Ahhhh the joys of schadenfreude. Am sure if you look this word up in a dictionary, there is an example of Katie Price as reference.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Snake eyed man child' I like that one :LOL: Maybe he's into being an adult baby? ( don't google that unless you want to have nightmares :confused:)
I did look at that stuff once. It was strange. He does always wear a romper though. I'd like to see that lovely corgi girl do a pic with a dummy in his stupid gob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you Phoebe, I will look for it ❤
Remember anything that isn't KP related can be posted on 'Krusties' thread, nothing gets removed from there, it's a thread where you can post and talk about anything
Yep. BIG TATTLE BROTHER watches over this one 👁👁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Katie’s constant use of the mental health card is probably one of the most enraging things she does. You’d think if she were so concerned she would just lay low and be a mum. Instead this bleep travels the world, and creates constant drama. The mental health of her children having to get pulled into her tornado of a life is what really matters. She does not deserve any of those kids. I really didn’t think she could get much lower. I truly hope the courts throw her in prison so she can sit there and think about why she is where she is right now.

Reactions: 37
Katie’s constant use of the mental health card is probably one of the most enraging things she does. You’d think if she were so concerned she would just lay low and be a mum. Instead this bleep travels the world, and creates constant drama. The mental health of her children having to get pulled into her tornado of a life is what really matters. She does not deserve any of those kids. I really didn’t think she could get much lower. I truly hope the courts throw her in prison so she can sit there and think about why she is where she is right now.
This is a classic case of giving someone enough rope to hang themselves. She is spiralling out of all control, all by herself. No one else to blame, no MH issues, no tabloids, no social media, no exes…..all 100% herself. Well done Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
.... I truly hope the courts throw her in prison so she can sit there and think about why she is where she is right now.
Sad thing is she'd probably be a bigger celebrity in prison than she is in the outside world. She'd love all the attention and many women would probably want to befriend her. Having KP as a fellow inmate for a few months would probably liven up your sentence. Women's prisons aren't anywhere near as violent as men's.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes and it's not just the kids ( although that is truly heartless) The dad's will be upset too because the kids are, ( possibly not Amy FP?) . I think she enjoys the chaos of winding people up...which effects their mental health and it's just sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sad thing is she'd probably be a bigger celebrity in prison than she is in the outside world. She'd love all the attention and many women would probably want to befriend her. Having KP as a fellow inmate for a few months would probably liven up your sentence. Women's prisons aren't anywhere near as violent as men's.
I don’t know I think there’ll be a lot of ‘who the duck does she think she is?’ In there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.