Katie Price #82 Vegas wedding was a publicity stunt just to upset Pete, you twunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@thetrooth amazing tea 😱. So when u say he controls what she eats, you mean the more weight gaining food the better?

I’ve just been to try and find an ounce of sympathy for our bugs bunny 🐰 friend but nope, didn’t happen. I tried though.

I think that anchor is just about dragging on the sea floor, now Kathryn! I hope all those dead/neglected animals, people that have lost their homes/businesses, ex husbands/boyfriends you have terrorised for years, people you have threatened and most importantly your poor children 😞, ESPECIALLY Harvey, that you have put through sheer shite for the majority of their lives, can hopefully have a bit of peace from your narcissistic ways for a bit, run along now, straight into the police and serve that time you have taken from others. What a disgraceful human you truly are. ☠

Carl, I don’t have anything to say to you other than sort them bleeping teeth out and get back to what u do best….eating in sheesh🙄 💤 , I doubt ur next victim will be as easy to net (not too many thicko/gullible k.ps in this world, thank god) but hey ho u could always see if Kieran has that flesh light thing still 🤷🏼‍♀️ Toodles 👋🏻
Good question! I don’t think it’s a weight thing. He just wants to be in control of every aspect of her life! Although making her gain weight so she’s less attractive to other men is definitely in the abusers handbook so who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's out of her depth in this situation. She is usually in control of everything that she wants the public to see but cole has taken all that away from her now. It wouldn't surprise me if she had a breakdown of some sort.
I’m sure she will, some time in the lead up to the court case 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Obviously likes long black see through coats when in Las Vegas 😂 wore this one when she was there with with Tom Zanetti. 😱 that this stayed in my memory 🙈
Something been bugging me and kinda confirming Carl is controlling narcissistic.
She's been Vegas plenty before, why has she been posting its his 2nd home, he's the expert. In truth I bet she been there a zillion times herself. But she's having to let him be the Vegas expert.
It's petty as duck, but just little signs things are odd.....

Reactions: 41
Anymore on this possible tea???
Sorry I was stuffing my cake hole with my dinner
So
I know it’s been a while but only just had a catch up with my Portugal friend originally from uk so knew who the pwicey was but not the fella, so I put them straight ( it was a long FaceTime)!!! Imagine this really happening….. it did!!
Posh restaurant, table of four including one very famous celebrity
This delightful pair at the back of the restaurant she is off her face and calling out to said celebrity to have a drink with them - staff begging to keep quiet -coalhole getting more and more angry by the minute - tells her to shut the duck up -staff ask them to leave -celebrity beats a hasty retreat leaves friends who are desperately trying to pay and get out -coalface is helping shitfaced out she gets to near their table throws herself over it calls the celebrity all the c u n t s under the sun and who did this couple think they are to ignore her…….crawl gets her out of restaurant by dragging her by her wrists!! Screaming match outside…..end of storey. Lucky celebrity gets clean away

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I'm more perturbed that she seems to have been stealing from my wardrobe.
If she starts wearing vintage docs I'm kicking off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apologies that this is completely off topic, and I don’t want to derail the conversation, but could anyone let me know if it’s possible to change a username on here? I genuinely didn’t think I’d be here this long and the username I opted for was a ‘quick fix’ - I hate it.
If you can't, shall we just call you 85

Reactions: 10
Sorry I was stuffing my cake hole with my dinner
So
I know it’s been a while but only just had a catch up with my Portugal friend originally from uk so knew who the pwicey was but not the fella, so I put them straight ( it was a long FaceTime)!!! Imagine this really happening….. it did!!
Posh restaurant, table of four including one very famous celebrity
This delightful pair at the back of the restaurant she is off her face and calling out to said celebrity to have a drink with them - staff begging to keep quiet -coalhole getting more and more angry by the minute - tells her to shut the duck up -staff ask them to leave -celebrity beats a hasty retreat leaves friends who are desperately trying to pay and get out -coalface is helping shitfaced out she gets to near their table throws herself over it calls the celebrity all the c u n t s under the sun and who did this couple think they are to ignore her…….crawl gets her out of restaurant by dragging her by her wrists!! Screaming match outside…..end of storey. Lucky celebrity gets clean away
Ooof I thought I was the only one bringing the tea tonight ☕ 🫖!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
'-coalface is helping shitfaced out she gets to near their table throws herself over it calls the celebrity all the c u n t s under the sun and who did this couple think they are to ignore her…….crawl gets her out of restaurant by dragging her by her wrists!! Screaming match outside…..end of storey. Lucky celebrity gets clean away'

So that would be Coal face intervening because she's made a tit of herself and been abusive to someone? Doesn't sound particularly controlling.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.