Katie Price #82 Vegas wedding was a publicity stunt just to upset Pete, you twunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want the tea from his exes too! Bet they are of both sexes 😝
I’ve never had a vibe from Crawl that he’s attracted to men; I think if you’re battered, broken or falling apart he will prey on you and leave a wake of destruction in his place. I just get the impression that he wants to own anyone in his orbit.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm caught up - dread to think how this shall take off tonight.

Thank you All for the posts, and TheTrooth for your posts. I don't feel you need to validate anything - we can all decided what we read/believe.

I said earlier I wouldn't wish him on her, but after reading/remembering what she has done to others in the past, and probably still doing I'll change it to "you get what you deserve".

She has been enabled for donkey's years to get away with her behaviour - Family, friends and partners - those times don't last forever and now it's chasing her arse.

As long as the kids are kept safe, and lessons are learned from her behaviour 🙏. The two of them are on borrowed time. As another poster said he will leave when he is done with her - when she has fulfilled her use to him. Disgusting both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It doesn't look like she's wearing a bra in that latest picture. It's got that typical see-through glare off the flash when you wear a black top. Is she hoping for another playboy spread? Did no one tell her Hugh Hefner died?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if he will take KP for a helicopter ride over Vegas too, like his ex showed on her insta. (I take it it was with him, as she has no pictures of him, just Sid)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wonder if he will take KP for a helicopter ride over Vegas too, like his ex showed on her insta. (I take it it was with him, as she has no pictures of him, just Sid)
Spill the tea oh his ex I’m very curious about her.

Reactions: 12
Wasn't sure to post this, but it's playing on my mind a bit...

I just want people to know that me saying about the new tea earlier, I did not mean for it to come across as flippant towards the kids witnessing things. All I meant by my post was to thank the user for giving us some info (to me 'tea' roughly means 'truth'). I don't believe everything I read as the whole truth though- no offence to others.

I can't imagine some of the things those poor kids have seen and it breaks my heart!

I'm a survivor of domestic abuse, thankfully I didn't have my babies at the time but there's no way I would not give a damn about kids witnessing it whether I knew them personally or not!

No offence or nastiness meant ✌🏻

Anyways, back to the tit show...
Love Ethel ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Thank you! 😊 Pffft, I’ll just suck it up and stick with this one. It’s my own fault for being so trigger happy and keen to post! Lesson learned

Oh, maybe I can change it after all.. thank you. I’ll contact the admin and see if it’s possible 😊
They used to change names, but not any more. There's a thread in Forum Business, it's got 'no name changes possible ever again' in the title 😘

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.