Katie Price #82 Vegas wedding was a publicity stunt just to upset Pete, you twunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I was stuffing my cake hole with my dinner
So
I know it’s been a while but only just had a catch up with my Portugal friend originally from uk so knew who the pwicey was but not the fella, so I put them straight ( it was a long FaceTime)!!! Imagine this really happening….. it did!!
Posh restaurant, table of four including one very famous celebrity
This delightful pair at the back of the restaurant she is off her face and calling out to said celebrity to have a drink with them - staff begging to keep quiet -coalhole getting more and more angry by the minute - tells her to shut the duck up -staff ask them to leave -celebrity beats a hasty retreat leaves friends who are desperately trying to pay and get out -coalface is helping shitfaced out she gets to near their table throws herself over it calls the celebrity all the c u n t s under the sun and who did this couple think they are to ignore her…….crawl gets her out of restaurant by dragging her by her wrists!! Screaming match outside…..end of storey. Lucky celebrity gets clean away
Who was she yelling at?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she means ‘milk with tea’. Alluding to the fake stories she’s planted here too?
100% she's playing a game on here.

I need to go to sleep as have work early but know I'm going to have 50 plus pages to catch up on if I do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet he does. Look how lucky you are to have me Kate I have my choice of women. Watch your step or I can replace you.
There was an incident in St. Lucia with another woman messaging him. KP gave her a right roasting. I think he tries to make her jealous on purpose. My ex used to do that. It makes him feel big I suppose to play mind games

Reactions: 25
Sorry I was stuffing my cake hole with my dinner
So
I know it’s been a while but only just had a catch up with my Portugal friend originally from uk so knew who the pwicey was but not the fella, so I put them straight ( it was a long FaceTime)!!! Imagine this really happening….. it did!!
Posh restaurant, table of four including one very famous celebrity
This delightful pair at the back of the restaurant she is off her face and calling out to said celebrity to have a drink with them - staff begging to keep quiet -coalhole getting more and more angry by the minute - tells her to shut the duck up -staff ask them to leave -celebrity beats a hasty retreat leaves friends who are desperately trying to pay and get out -coalface is helping shitfaced out she gets to near their table throws herself over it calls the celebrity all the c u n t s under the sun and who did this couple think they are to ignore her…….crawl gets her out of restaurant by dragging her by her wrists!! Screaming match outside…..end of storey. Lucky celebrity gets clean away
Ha ha hhhaaa Coalhole😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good evening lovelies ❤ Well lots of tea tonight real eye openers.

Thanks thetrooth and tinksmum very interesting reading. When the skWanky pair read here laterthey will be spitting feathers, as for the wedding crap I don’t think any of us thought he would marry her. I hope her family are watching this life of hers fall apart because once it does goodness knows what will happen.

They should be coming home soon so I will expect an onslaught of them on SM etc.
Well back to catch up evening all 😘

Reactions: 17
Where's that stupid girl, they were hanging out with? She must have gotten fed up with them already.😄

Reactions: 15
I've got it right now, too (Thanks Gallbladder, you bastard!) We can all be Omeprezole buddies. lol
Thanks .. hereforagoodtime and phoebe.
I dont have my gallbladder, they tool it out last year, apparently its because I've been a naughty girl and not religious took my Omeprezole when taking high levels of Naproxin to help with the MS and Fibro eekkk.
Never mind... I maybe be in pain but atleast I'm not Skanky or Wanky 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know someone who is friends with her manager’s family. That’s all I’m going to say. Won’t argue with anyone about the validity of the information but I thought you all might appreciate it. I really hope it all comes out one day. He deserves a long jail sentence for his tit.
It sounds plausible to us. After the account that was posted about slapgate night, nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: 16
Thanks .. hereforagoodtime and phoebe.
I dont have my gallbladder, they tool it out last year, apparently its because I've been a naughty girl and not religious took my Omeprezole when taking high levels of Naproxin to help with the MS and Fibro eekkk.
Never mind... I maybe be in pain but atleast I'm not Skanky or Wanky 🤣🤣🤣
I hear a lot of people that's had their GB removed suffering with their stomachs due to the bile going back to the stomach. We'll keep your spirits up while you heal. x

• Heart
hahaha They are trolling her. Good stuff! Keep it up!
Can someone put the article in the archive, then we can read it without giving the clicks

Oh my just checked out his last post, wow the comments are taking no prisoners 😱😁 Hey Tatlers are we also posting over there now, he’s getting one hell of a kicking.

The fame game has turned on him, 15 minutes are up mate, time to jog on, there no media career waiting for you.
Don’t play his game - he wants negative/nasty/troll comments so he can cry 😢 the MH and suicide cards for sympathy with the police and courts.

So who was the celeb she was making a tit of herself in front of in Portugal… Amanda Holden, Ronan Keating or Jeremy Clarkson, I believe they were all over there in May/June??

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.