Katie Price #82 Vegas wedding was a publicity stunt just to upset Pete, you twunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs! Now shes saying she was filmong for YT and the press jumpong on it afftected her MH. duck off you manky skanky lying mutt, all you had to do was release a statement saying you werent getting married, not stage the whole tit for the press coverage. Silly lying cow.
They released a statement months ago saying they were getting married! It’s not like it’s even news 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After seeing this photo it reminded me of how cruel I was when I was a child and used to give my Pippa dolls a haircut which involved a savage hack job using a blunt pair of scissors.
Not many people remember Pippa, I had Daisy Dolls, every outfit all the catalogues the lot. My sister sold it all for a fortune behind my back when we cleared the house. Some of the outfits are worth £100+😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All I see is Dick Dastardly 🤷🏻‍♀️
"Mutley, DO something!"😂😂

I tried to tell my husband about the latest possible revelations. He told me to stop going on about her. I said “Ok then, don’t ever bore me with football, cricket, rugby, snooker, darts… info ever again! He’s fed up as he’s not getting as many made from scratch meals 😂
My husband says the same things. Whenever she was on TV he used to shout "I can't bear that woman." Now he keeps asking what's going on.😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest
Looool .... The scum, still here and there covertly baring its teeth .... come on " colegate ... button mushroom KNOB:m:m:m " let's have another post bad mouthing the ` hand that feeds you and your deranged old delusional HAG ` :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
the press complaints service need to get a grip of all this printed bullshit..its just giving that pair of con artists income

Reactions: 9
If you fly out with the Woods today, you’re in for a great surprise
If you fly out with the Woods today, you’d better go in disguise
For every pap that ever there was
Will gather there for certain because
Today’s the day Kate shows us how to wed quick
Grrr..... as always I'm mentally singing it in my head - just why I can't help this phenomenon, I dunno!

Reactions: 1
Can someone report this post please, ask to close this thread as someone has opened a new one. (It wasn't mods)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.