Katie Price #82 Vegas wedding was a publicity stunt just to upset Pete, you twunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm caught up - dread to think how this shall take off tonight.

Thank you All for the posts, and TheTrooth for your posts. I don't feel you need to validate anything - we can all decided what we read/believe.

I said earlier I wouldn't wish him on her, but after reading/remembering what she has done to others in the past, and probably still doing I'll change it to "you get what you deserve".

She has been enabled for donkey's years to get away with her behaviour - Family, friends and partners - those times don't last forever and now it's chasing her arse.

As long as the kids are kept safe, and lessons are learned from her behaviour 🙏. The two of them are on borrowed time. As another poster said he will leave when he is done with her - when she has fulfilled her use to him. Disgusting both of them.
Thank you. I’m honestly not bothered if people believe me or not. I don’t blame anyone for being skeptical over what a faceless stranger posts on the internet! I’m actually a regular poster but have posted quite identifying information in the past and it was too risky to use my usual account but it had to be done!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve been a victim of DA. One of my kids witnessed something that plays on my mind. They were too young at the time to understand what they saw and heard but every now and then they ask me why they remember their dad being mean. I still cannot bring myself to discuss it with them but it breaks my heart to know that they remember something.
KP is such a selfish cow that if CW did hit her she’d not even be bothered about the child’s feelings, after all it happened to HER and it would only be about HER.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
nnnnooooooo i want it to be urika johnson lol
Or this chinless wonder ` bloke ` that was in PICK N MIX ... or that other ` natural ` beauty ... ` westcrackpipe ` she has recently acquired a spanking ` BRAND NEW HEAD🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ` ... OR even ` kractona ` ... welp ... I mean everyone, like pwicccceeee has ridden her .... ` coleslaw ` will be spoilt for choice!! :oops::oops:😖😖🤢🤢🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just had little scroll through her TikTok and was disgusted too that she had the nerve to use Harvey as clout by putting his name as a hashtag on the videos of her on holiday without him.

Edit: Also she’s fully white, right? Because she looks a difference race half the time. I also thought Junior was mixed from the way he dresses and has his hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't believe I just googled "What causes a neck to thicken?"

In case you're wondering, this is the answer:

Fat and muscle in the neck area
A thick neck should be the result of built-up muscle mass that comes from proper physical activity and a healthy diet. You can tell the difference between fat and muscle by how it looks and feels. Fat on the neck will be softer to the touch, and the skin will be looser.

The lie detector determined....that was a lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or this chinless wonder ` bloke ` that was in PICK N MIX ... or that other ` natural ` beauty ... ` westcrackpipe ` she has recently acquired a spanking ` BRAND NEW HEAD🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ` ... OR even ` kractona ` ... welp ... I mean everyone, like pwicccceeee has ridden her .... ` coleslaw ` will be spoilt for choice!! :oops::oops:😖😖🤢🤢🤮🤮
Omg I dread to think what else is on KK’s only fans. Same with Daniela Westbrook 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Thank you. I’m honestly not bothered if people believe me or not. I don’t blame anyone for being skeptical over what a faceless stranger posts on the internet! I’m actually a regular poster but have posted quite identifying information in the past and it was too risky to use my usual account but it had to be done!
Do you know if the management have been questioned by police re. Slapgate and the ongoing case?

Reactions: 15
I can't believe I just googled "What causes a neck to thicken?"

In case you're wondering, this is the answer:

Fat and muscle in the neck area
A thick neck should be the result of built-up muscle mass that comes from proper physical activity and a healthy diet. You can tell the difference between fat and muscle by how it looks and feels. Fat on the neck will be softer to the touch, and the skin will be looser.

The lie detector determined....that was a lie!
No it's from trying to suck on Carl's very small penis. Carl give it up mate, it's cruel...just let her pay with cash😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
@thetrooth amazing tea 😱. So when u say he controls what she eats, you mean the more weight gaining food the better?

I’ve just been to try and find an ounce of sympathy for our bugs bunny 🐰 friend but nope, didn’t happen. I tried though.

I think that anchor is just about dragging on the sea floor, now Kathryn! I hope all those dead/neglected animals, people that have lost their homes/businesses, ex husbands/boyfriends you have terrorised for years, people you have threatened and most importantly your poor children 😞, ESPECIALLY Harvey, that you have put through sheer shite for the majority of their lives, can hopefully have a bit of peace from your narcissistic ways for a bit, run along now, straight into the police and serve that time you have taken from others. What a disgraceful human you truly are. ☠

Carl, I don’t have anything to say to you other than sort them bleeping teeth out and get back to what u do best….eating in sheesh🙄 💤 , I doubt ur next victim will be as easy to net (not too many thicko/gullible k.ps in this world, thank god) but hey ho u could always see if Kieran has that flesh light thing still 🤷🏼‍♀️ Toodles 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That wouldn't surprise me, also the fact she went running straight to the press about being hit and not defending carl. So now he wants revenge.
Anyone know exactly what type, age value is (was) the BMW. Photo not very clear

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.