Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Katie broke her feet because Carl had accused her of cheating on him and said he was going to kill her. She jumped off the wall trying to kill herself after trying to jump off a balcony where he had caught her.

He describes her as shit in bed and a thick stupid whore. He also has videos of her taking drugs in front of the kids which he threatens her with. He has been filming her since the day they met and has evidence of her treatment of Harvey and her hiding money from her bankre hates her children and describes them as feral and that he doesn’t want any with her.

At photo shoots he demands to be involved and paid the same as Katie. He controls every aspect of her life including what she eats and what films she can watch. He also is a massive coke head. If he doesn’t want her to do a certain job he refuses to take her. Her career may have been on a downward spiral before but he’s certainly seeing that it gets worse.

Katie isn’t a good person. Not in the slightest. But he is 10000x worse.

I know I’m a new member and I am not asking you to believe me but all of this is true and from very reliable sources. It might not ever come out as public knowledge but if it ever does, think of me. Ta’ra 👋🏻

*bankrupcy 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 137

DC16

VIP Member
Tbh it could be hooey for all I know. I’m not the source so please don’t be too mean to me 🙈 BUT I have no reason to disbelieve the person who told me this and like I said, none of the information would be completely impossible given previous events. Anyway I’m glad to provide a bit of entertainment if nothing else 😂

p.s I’m deff not Paige. I have never met Katie or Cole.
I believe you, I know there are videos of him filming her taking coke in front of the kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

thetrooth

Chatty Member
if this is true the sources can only be from KP's close family. A fightback against Biffo possibly !!!
I know someone who is friends with her manager’s family. That’s all I’m going to say. Won’t argue with anyone about the validity of the information but I thought you all might appreciate it. I really hope it all comes out one day. He deserves a long jail sentence for his shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Katie broke her feet because Carl had accused her of cheating on him and said he was going to kill her. She jumped off the wall trying to kill herself after trying to jump off a balcony where he had caught her.

He describes her as shit in bed and a thick stupid whore. He also has videos of her taking drugs in front of the kids which he threatens her with. He has been filming her since the day they met and has evidence of her treatment of Harvey and her hiding money from her bankre hates her children and describes them as feral and that he doesn’t want any with her.

At photo shoots he demands to be involved and paid the same as Katie. He controls every aspect of her life including what she eats and what films she can watch. He also is a massive coke head. If he doesn’t want her to do a certain job he refuses to take her. Her career may have been on a downward spiral before but he’s certainly seeing that it gets worse.

I know I’m a new member and I am not asking you to believe me but all of this is true and from very reliable sources. It might not ever come out as public knowledge but if it ever does, think of me. Ta’ra 👋🏻

*bankrupcy 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mic drop…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I know someone who is friends with her manager’s family. That’s all I’m going to say. Won’t argue with anyone about the validity of the information but I thought you all might appreciate it. I really hope it all comes out one day. He deserves a long jail sentence for his shit.
Welcome and thank you for spilling that fabulous bit of steaming hot tea 🫖
Personally, I don't think you need to argue about the validity.

It's a gossip site after all 💁🏻‍♀️

Feel free to spill plenty more 😁😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Beware, a first time poster comes up with a lot of extreme and wholly unsubstantiated theories. After weddinggate let's not buy into what might be another load of hooey.
Tbh it could be hooey for all I know. I’m not the source so please don’t be too mean to me 🙈 BUT I have no reason to disbelieve the person who told me this and like I said, none of the information would be completely impossible given previous events. Anyway I’m glad to provide a bit of entertainment if nothing else 😂

p.s I’m deff not Paige. I have never met Katie or Cole.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
If she did “break’’ her feet escaping CW it makes sense that afterwards he was her knight in shining armour carrying her everywhere. Classic Narc, I’ll cause you pain then be the hero.

• Sad
Reactions: 67

thetrooth

Chatty Member
What was Bunny up so late for? Why is Jett scared of Crawl ?
I’m guessing bunny was up so late because she lets her children do whatever the fuck they want and can’t parent them properly. Jet would have witnessed the assault so you can’t really blame that poor child for being terrified of his mums boyfriend.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Anymore on this possible tea???
Sorry I was stuffing my cake hole with my dinner
So
I know it’s been a while but only just had a catch up with my Portugal friend originally from uk so knew who the pwicey was but not the fella, so I put them straight ( it was a long FaceTime)!!! Imagine this really happening….. it did!!
Posh restaurant, table of four including one very famous celebrity
This delightful pair at the back of the restaurant she is off her face and calling out to said celebrity to have a drink with them - staff begging to keep quiet -coalhole getting more and more angry by the minute - tells her to shut the fuck up -staff ask them to leave -celebrity beats a hasty retreat leaves friends who are desperately trying to pay and get out -coalface is helping shitfaced out she gets to near their table throws herself over it calls the celebrity all the c u n t s under the sun and who did this couple think they are to ignore her…….crawl gets her out of restaurant by dragging her by her wrists!! Screaming match outside…..end of storey. Lucky celebrity gets clean away

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Angelic37

VIP Member
It's a gossip site. I have posted gossip. I don't even know myself if it's true or not and I'm not expecting anyone to believe me. I trust what my friend has told me but who knows. You don't need to warn anyone about my evil lies :LOL:
Fwiw I believe that you've heard this from a friend and repeated it. I also believe that it's likely to be true. You've not insisted it's true or got huffy if folk have doubts. I think, on the balance of things, you're genuine. I like you I hope you stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Crowbag

VIP Member

*bankrupcy 🤦🏻‍♀️
If every word of this is gospel, there's still only one surprise in the whole thing.

And that's her feet being genuinely broken.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Crowbag

VIP Member
As others here who have worked with vulnerable children will agree, the lives of kids in this situation are completely different to what we consider normal.
Consistency, boundaries, bedtimes etc don't exist. They eat what they can find. They wear whatever is on the floor. They're told not to touch (baggies, needles etc). Anything else goes. And most of them get on with it and adapt, which i think is heartbreaking. To accept this as normal.
Kp's have been lucky to have the rest of the week in a much more settled environment.
Being at kp's will just be 'that's how it is at mum's'.

And this goes on much more than people think. Functioning addicts are brilliant at deception. I've taught a boy who set fire to his sibling's bed 'because he was cold'. They were around 8 at the time, no adult at home for several days. At this point he was in a mainstream school, with everyone doing what they could with zero parental engagement. And that's by no means the most extreme example.

If in doubt please don't ignore. There isn't always a perfect answer, but please don't just ignore.

Sorry for the serious post but abuse of children is far too common in this country, and it's horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Krusties, keep a look out for PTMe, the Trooth Ridiculous Oversharing LOLer 😂 remember the tea has gone cold since Sunday… ☕
It's a gossip site. I have posted gossip. I don't even know myself if it's true or not and I'm not expecting anyone to believe me. I trust what my friend has told me but who knows. You don't need to warn anyone about my evil lies :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
View attachment 871168
Hi every from a long time reader and lurker. These threads keep me busy!
Saw this hadn’t been posted yet.
Aw Katie. Do FUCK OFF!!
You court yourself own publicity you stupid cow.
It’ll be the drugs giving you anxiety.
And pull the other one you were making a YouTube to show how easy it is to get married in Vegas!!! 😂😂😂😂 that sounds like some excuse a kid would come out with to get out of trouble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Holy fuckery, can you all stop talking for about ten minutes until i catch up....my fitbit is telling my heart rate is through the roof and it's the stress of trying to read all these posts. Who knew Tattle could be cardio!!!!

Right...shhhh....head down....and GO! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 58
B749B660-63E6-4F76-A9C6-891D13ACDFA7.jpeg

Hi every one from a long time reader and lurker. These threads keep me busy!
Saw this hadn’t been posted yet from Katie’s insta!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Couldn’t sleep tonight, and thought I haven’t looked at Crazy Days and Nights for a while, so let’s see if there’s any more gossip.

Well as if we haven’t had enough revelations tonight, there’s more over there.

Whether it’s true or not, who knows, but have a view and you decide.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57