Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice he also walked off and left her to pay whilst all the time looking for the camera?

Entry to The Foundation Room is about £30 for 2. The cheap, nasty bastard. I think she's paying for everything.
3rd picture......she talks SUCH a pile of shit.

Reactions: 13
Roll up, roll up Krusties, in ‘onor of our Pwicey’s fake 4th wedding, please take a pick of your fave wedding dress….
I reckon the one where she's brought her witch's broom along already.
They are ALL NAFF though

Reactions: 12
Those poor injured feet from running to Harvey’s after the assault and back in skyscraper heels

Now he’s at it, or she’s nicked his phone
Smoking, like a used cigarette butt that needs stamping out!

Reactions: 10
Katie Price #81 Looks like KP is getting her comeuppance, while everyone hides from the smell of her tuppence

Reactions: 48
"Oh yeah an' U lot goin' on abaht me not barfin' an' stuff.

Youse all fuckin' twats like Pete beycorse I's beeein very green an' eco by not usin loadsa warter an' fings AN I wos savin' dat tampon to uwse agen an dass wy it was in me LV bag. In enny case whydya fink I got all me barf bums an' stuff if I's downt loike usin em eh?"

Reactions: 12
" Katie revealed she's moving to Las Vegas after marrying fiancé Carl and will star in a new TV show with her former Celebrity Big Brother co-star Cami Li."

What sort of a shit show will this be with these three No Marks??

Reactions: 18
I had a similar upbringing. I understand how you feel, pwicy’s kids are in for a hellish time at secondary school when the bullies find out who they belong too

Reactions: 19
I totally get where u r coming from. My mum was a single parent, always pining for my father who went thru multiple wives. She never came to sports days, didn’t bother with us kids, it was full blown neglect. Always borrowing money from the family, my final words to her were not kind but the family said it needed to be said and as far as my mother was concerned she cut the family off before she died, if u were not of use to her, that was it. As u become a parent urself u do realise what a parent should do and this will without a doubt come back and bite krusty on the arse. One by one the kids when they are older will turn on her bec as a child u carry those memories, they don’t just disappear.

Reactions: 16
I had a similar upbringing. I understand how you feel, pwicy’s kids are in for a hellish time at secondary school when the bullies find out who they belong too
I bet Junior and Princess cop it now. Real torn loyalties because for all that she's a sl ag she's their mother and they love her. They'll be fucked up for life.

Reactions: 19
It’s my birthday tomorrow. Please let them not spoil it by getting married on my special day! I don’t want to share ANYTHING with those two!
think of the fame you could get having your birthday on the same day as her wedding anniversary every year it should be worth a few quid if you try and sell your story to the papers (headline women in agony can not face her birthday anymore because Katie Price ruins it by getting married on her birthday)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.