Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's basically being killed by her lack of ability to care for him. PW is a complex condition that needs round the clock supervision. She can't supervise herself let alone anyone else.

I'm sorry but she's a bleeping disgrace. He needs to be in care and it's horrendous that SS haven't stepped in.

Reactions: 18
Someone with PWS needs a manager diet. They are more at risk of obesity, they gain weight much easier. Yes they have irresistible hungry, I remember once documentary which featured a family that had loved the kitchen off so their little girl who has PWS started eating the cat litter, those with PWS nearly always also has Pica. I don't understand why Harvey isn't under a dietitian and on a strict meal plan!
Treadmill issue, the house does have one but nearly all treadmills will not be suitable for Harvey as they have a cut of limit of 15-18st, ones which are suitable for him costs thousands. Also because Harvey has been in residential care his PIP would have been stopped, I'm not sure how it would work with him being back home due to lockdown however.
I would love Harvey to get suitable exercise equipment and become healthier so if Katie was a genuine loving parent I wouldn't see an issue with it however we all know it's for Cole really.

Reactions: 11
No surprise that she wheels Harvey out for sympathy to deflect from her 3 week holiday in the Maldives and her bankruptcy case

Reactions: 16
Cannot abide Peter Andre, but in fairness to him, he did try to gain access after the split, but KP wouldn't agree. Perhaps it was all to look like the doting step father, who knows. Let's not forget there have been two husbands since and I've given up counting the boyfriends/partners.

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure I remember that Peter tried really hard to stay in Harvey's life after the split, did he hire a nurse or something but Katie wouldn't let Harvey stay with Peter.
You would think if she was smart she would keep such a wonderful person in her life. He is a great parent to his kids and yes he may use them for publicity too.
But it's a s9gn of the times even A listers like J. Lo do this.
It's to stay current.

But there is no denying he loves his kids and is affectionate and enjoys parenting.

KP could've been invited to the family BBQ if she played her cards right.
It's all gone Pete Tong for her.

Reactions: 7
No surprise that she wheels Harvey out for sympathy to deflect from her 3 week holiday in the Maldives and her bankruptcy case
I have to be very careful here but this article I've seen *Could be* a PR stunt, I think many would agree because of her reputation
for drama.

I have to be very careful here but this article I've seen *Could be* a PR stunt, I think many would agree because of her reputation
for drama.

It's a bit of crying wolf with her. She does so many deplorable things that we literally put nothing past her.

Reactions: 9
It's a bit of crying wolf with her. She does so many deplorable things that we literally put nothing past her.
Exactly my point, when it comes to Katie you can't take anything at face value.

Reactions: 6
Yeah like Carl threatening the woman on YT and being reported to the police, but I don’t see that story in the press...

What a people's thought on KP and the press? So many stories seem to support her and these ridiculous claims she makes. Any decent journalist could pick all her lies apart. Surely that would make better headlines than the stuff they are putting out.

Does she have something going on with the press?

Reactions: 12
What a people's thought on KP and the press? So many stories seem to support her and these ridiculous claims she makes. Any decent journalist could pick all her lies apart. Surely that would make better headlines than the stuff they are putting out.

Does she have something going on with the press?
I have no idea, she tells so many lies and a good journalist could see straight through them, perhaps the press are afraid of her?

I have no idea, she tells so many lies and a good journalist could see straight through them, perhaps the press are afraid of her?
She must have something on them the way they fawn over her with multiple stories a day, there is never any condemnation that her actions are wrong and unacceptable and she never seems to get called out by the press, it’s always the commenters on the stories and they get called trolls when they point out her wrong doings. She constantly portrays that she wants to turn her life around, but her actions show completely the opposite, unfortunately in KP’s world...KP will always be number 1.

Last edited:
  • Angry
for drama.

I definitely feel PR stunt. The video of Harvey on Twitter remained for nearly a week. The Autism lady Katie thanked in her IG is the same one that alerted Katie to the video but Katie kept that quiet as she knew it made her look bad and not Boyson, like she was hoping.

The only way to call her bluff is for the general public to report the new video to the police. If it’s a PR stunt by Katie the Police will reprimand her.

No media would touch the Video of Katie walking nor would they touch the last video of Harvey. It’s suspicious to say the least.

She must have something on them the way they fawn over her with multiple stories a day, there is never any condemnation that her actions are wrong and unacceptable and she never seems to get called out by the press, it’s always the commenters on the stories and they get called trolls when they point out her wrong doings. She constantly portrays that she wants to turn her life around, but her actions show completely the opposite, unfortunately in KP’s world...KP will always be number 1.
There is another DM story and in other papers for her request for "Gym equipment" so what are the media up to?

Well Ryan is on his way home. On his Instagram story he has a face mask on and # Katie & Carl. I assume they are also coming home today.

Reactions: 3
There is another DM story and in other papers for her request for "Gym equipment" so what are the media up to?
I mean the post the other day asking about furniture, sofas etc...didn’t the house she rents come fully furnished? Unless she has damaged the furniture, would it not be up to the landlord to replace? Not sure how it works.
Loads of people commenting on the gym equipment story, saying about how she should of sorted that before going on holiday... ie priorities!

Well Ryan is on his way home. On his Instagram story he has a face mask on and # Katie & Carl. I assume they are also coming home today.
Yeah and the other 2 are still wearing their masks UNDER their noses!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I had to laugh when he said to KP are you excited to be going home and she said, I’m looking forward to seeing my kids, they’ve been with their dads’ on holiday, now it’s my turn!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.