Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have to go out for her ‘scan’ so her ‘medical team’ can confirm it is indeed a miracle and she can now take her ‘first unaided steps.’ (Think I’ll have a £10 bet that they won’t be wearing their masks correctly)
No doubt we will be inundated with how she has missed her children terribly, is getting Harvey to use his gifted gym equipment, then the multitude of YT videos of her 3 week holiday.
Pictures of the new sofas, table and chairs, with the kids and Carl jumping all over them.
More crap #ads of leggings, ear pods, make up brushes etc and ‘fans’ complaining they have not received their purchases and their emails are bouncing back.
Never mind, not long until the 18th when hopefully the court will sort her out. 🤞
It's irritating how many reality stars are all acting like interior designers showing off the freebies as theyre plugging..

Celebrities now have to do whatever they can as social media has given a platform to anyone.. So now we can pick who we want to see🙏
Thank FCK for. That!😌😀

But it means celebs are so damn desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok like I said I can’t stand Katie but how do you know she’s pacified him with food and always has? Do you know her personally or are you just going by the few minutes you see in Instagram?
Oh I don’t have Instagram so can’t comment on that, it’s just been obvious throughout his life,which has been made very public since birth. I don’t think it’s a secret that she feeds him a lot of junk food. She has said on Loose Women a few times that she knows he needs healthier foods, but if she gives him muffins in the supermarket it stops him having a tantrum. It also was evident in her reality shows,it often showed both her and Peter giving him high calorie meals and commenting that it settled him. Used to feature quite a bit....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why can't she use his disability benefits like other parent carers need to do?

And didn't somebody say that when Pete sued her and won, he put it into a trust fund for Harvey? I'm sure purchase of essential equipment would be allowed.

Honestly, why don't Social Services step in to take guardianship of Harvey!!! How can her mother stand by and watch Harvey being treated like this???

Does nobody in her family care about this boy???

• Sad
Reactions: 15
And what’s sad is she probably think she looks amazing here!
Can’t believe her comment ‘I think I deserve a nice time’ ... yes don’t we all Katie! Most of us haven’t even had one holiday let alone the 2 she has been on!!!!
This is what REALLY pisses me off. If we all listed the negative sides of our lives from the min we wake up till the min we went to bed, everyday of our lives then we would ALL be so hard done to! Unfortunately life isn’t all roses, far from it. I’ve had my fair share of tit, but I don’t play victim. No one has a smooth plain sailing life, it’s not reality BUT the majority (those who don’t crave attention/pitty) get on with it and enjoy MOST PARTS of our lives, until the nxt hurdle comes along and we hopefully jump it safely and carry on with a few scuffs to our shins. Miss price seems to think she has more than most which really gets me as she doesn’t. She CHOOSES to sell her tit to the papers, then acts on it! I get she has bills to pay etc and some would say she’s surviving doing this but then she can’t have both! U either expect repercussions to ur actions or go along quietly with ur life. Nobody needs to see this show she is putting on, she just *chooses* to show us all in a very show offy way then the nxt day the victim card comes out. Don’t throw tit out there if u can’t handle tit being thrown back 🙄 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you ever watched her shows? Every time Harvey wanted her attention she pointed him to the kitchen and the stores of harmful snacks. On one show when he was about 13 one of the kids went to the kitchen for a treat, opened a drawer, and the deep drawer was jam packed with chocolate bars. Literally hundreds ... it was ridiculous.:eek: I think it was Princess. Anyway she said to camera "This is Harvey's drawer but sometimes I steal a bar of chocolate."
Another time, more recently she was in a cafe with H princess and Junior and they were all having cake and drinks when H kicked off because he'd gobbled his up and his plate was empty. Katie waved the waitress over and said "Harve wants more cake, just bring the whole thing over", And the waitress brought over the cake they'd had slices of and set it in front of H. There was at least half of a huge café cake and katie just laughed while he wolfed it down.
She cannot be arsed addressing his hunger with healthy snacks or teaching him toilet privacy because she's a lazy bleep, simple as that.
When he was in care while she shagged the summer away he lost three stone in about 6 months and was doing well. He can be controlled to a degree and taught basics, but his ma doesn't give a tit. As long as she can wheel him out for publicity that'll be enough Harveying for her thank you.
The latest article in the Daily Fail, describes her as a doting Mother! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why instead of saying different things, how about claiming actual facts that's been proven.I'll start
1.she doesn't have full custody of her kids anymore.
There's loads more but I think she reads this and maybe instead of thinking she's doing this and that. Point facts out. Not that it will change her.

Reactions: 4
Remember lads when we were young and went out at the weekend, got pissed and pulled a bird, and when you woke in the morning she had her head cradled on one of your arms and you had to decide whether it would be better to move your arm and wake her or chew it off and run!!!! She's a chewer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her house came fully furnished with a gym. She’s asking for replacement sofas etc and more Gym equipment. Has Harvey been at home all this time and destroyed the furniture or is it the animals.

There must be more we can do for Harvey! I’m convinced that’s where her money is. I saw on Twitter that when he turned 16 she hit financial troubles and now he is 18 she’s not paying anyone but HMRC. She can legally put the money into an account in his name that she uses and say it’s for his benefit.

If he’s in residential care she can’t spend so easily on his behalf.😡

He’s obviously gotten worse in her absence and she’s setting up the next headlines.

He needs residential to save his life 🙏

She will have to go out for her ‘scan’ so her ‘medical team’ can confirm it is indeed a miracle and she can now take her ‘first unaided steps.’ (Think I’ll have a £10 bet that they won’t be wearing their masks correctly)
No doubt we will be inundated with how she has missed her children terribly, is getting Harvey to use his gifted gym equipment, then the multitude of YT videos of her 3 week holiday.
Pictures of the new sofas, table and chairs, with the kids and Carl jumping all over them.
More crap #ads of leggings, ear pods, make up brushes etc and ‘fans’ complaining they have not received their purchases and their emails are bouncing back.
Never mind, not long until the 18th when hopefully the court will sort her out. 🤞
It’s just a directions hearing. She’s actually very clever with wording. “I have a new accountant.” Yes, same firm though, Katie, just a different person.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just a thought but I wonder who looks after her dog and cat while she’s away?

It is horrifying to think of the strain Harvey's weight must be putting on his vital organs. An exercise bike or treadmill won't fix that -- it's calorie intake. Poor kid.

It is horrifying to think of the strain Harvey's weight must be putting on his vital organs. An exercise bike or treadmill won't fix that -- it's calorie intake. Poor kid.
Defo and it is hard to just go to cardio and dangerous right now as its too vigorous when he isn't use to it.

It should be diet with light exercise like aerobics, walking, swimming, cycling which aren't to strenuous for him.

I'm surprised she hasn't contacted Joe Wicks or Mark Wright.

I think he's been out of residential care because of the pandemic. He's actually safer with her than staying in care atm. The weight spiral is very very worrying, this won't end well for the poor lad.

• Sad
I hope that the trust fund set up for Harvey is tight enough so Katie can’t just spend it how she likes.

I think he's been out of residential care because of the pandemic. He's actually safer with her than staying in care atm. The weight spiral is very very worrying, this won't end well for the poor lad.
I'm wondering if Harvey has another medical condition, which makes him a compulsive eater. I have read about children who become agressive, if they don't have access to food. The Parents have to put locks on the kitchen cupboards ect. None of this is Harvey's fault, he is just unfortunate to have Katie Price as a Mother.

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if Harvey has another medical condition, which makes him a compulsive eater. I have read about children who become agressive, if they don't have access to food. The Parents have to put locks on the kitchen cupboards ect. None of this is Harvey's fault, he is just unfortunate to have Katie Price as a Mother.
I think he has PWS which makes it difficult for him to feel full no matter how much he eats. I saw a documentary about PWS years ago and it's a really sad condition with parents having to withold food from their children. He can't help being hungry bless him.

Reactions: 7
I think he has PWS which makes it difficult for him to feel full no matter how much he eats. I saw a documentary about PWS years ago and it's a really sad condition with parents having to withold food from their children. He can't help being hungry bless him.
I remember watching something once where they’d put huge padlocks and chains on the fridge for a child with PWS or they would eat non food items because they were so hungry, it’s tragic

• Sad
He does he has prader Wili Syndrome it makes you eat non stop and anything its an addiction.
He needs to be in a converted flat in her house/carers with his own healthy fridge so he gets to understand this is his stuff and if he has healthier foods.
He is at risk of a heart attack. He is such an adorable lad, it's heartbreaking.
I wish Peter would help. Harvey loved him and must miss him.

Reactions: 7
He does he has prader Wili Syndrome it makes you eat non stop and anything its an addiction.
He needs to be in a converted flat in her house/carers with his own healthy fridge so he gets to understand this is his stuff and if he has healthier foods.
He is at risk of a heart attack. He is such an adorable lad, it's heartbreaking.
I wish Peter would help. Harvey loved him and must miss him.
I'm pretty sure I remember that Peter tried really hard to stay in Harvey's life after the split, did he hire a nurse or something but Katie wouldn't let Harvey stay with Peter.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.