Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only Clare at CAN could save her now

She really is the advert for 'you get what you pay for'
Facelifts
boobs
Hair
PR
Teeth
boyfriends
Managers
Financial advisors
Bang on.. Only Clareand Peter. Peter would need agree to a TV series which she would feature in where they meet up and discuss old wounds... I don't respect her like the majority of people including fans..
Sheseelsveryone out and comes across and a narcissist with her meanness..

Maybe even that First manager of Jordan.
These 2 people know her best and have managed her well.

She couldn't fall any further. You'd be hard pushed to find a positive comment on Katie.

Also it's not trolling just because we are negative. It's a case of saying it how it is.
Something her mates should do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the latest photos with her comment (lack of grammar down to KP) “ I shouldn’t have to justify why I am away besides think I deserve a nice time considering what I’ve been through so yes I will enjoy my time away”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why are her pupils so tiny in her latest IG photo? Pain meds?

Anyone seen the latest photos with her comment (lack of grammar down to KP) “ I shouldn’t have to justify why I am away besides think I deserve a nice time considering what I’ve been through so yes I will enjoy my time away”
Wow! How many of her creditors are living hand to mouth now because she decided not to pay. I saw a post in the sun comments from someone who seemed to have spoken to some of them. I agree with other posters. Carl must either be a relative or she’s losing her mind on her holiday... work.. baby making... career ending Maldives trip.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'd expect nothing less.She is a narcissistic sociopath.

I'm sick of seeing those ridiculous pictures of him carrying her about, as, someone, wrote earlier, a life sized sex doll. Absolutely no need other than attention. It actually turns me. And the amount of mobility stuff she has accumulated when genuinely disabled people have problems accessing the like eg mobility scooters. I watched her video of the family in the nail salon... It just turns me, the way she talks, she's as thick as 2 short planks and so is he. How people watch this crap. And her 'I'm so funny' singing??!! 🎤😱😂 It's so cringe. Her and him and the 'oi' 'oi'... It's not 1999 any more luv, you're not funny. She's very lucky with her kids, mine wouldn't speak 2 me if I got on like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The story of her trying to climb through Cabbage Boys window seemed to have died,what was the reason for her trying to do that,see,s nothing came of it.🤔
I follow this thread regularly but I must've missed that story. What happened? 🤔😀

Reactions: 3
I'm sick of seeing those ridiculous pictures of him carrying her about, as, someone, wrote earlier, a life sized sex doll. Absolutely no need other than attention. It actually turns me. And the amount of mobility stuff she has accumulated when genuinely disabled people have problems accessing the like eg mobility scooters. I watched her video of the family in the nail salon... It just turns me, the way she talks, she's as thick as 2 short planks and so is he. How people watch this crap. And her 'I'm so funny' singing??!! 🎤😱😂 It's so cringe. Her and him and the 'oi' 'oi'... It's not 1999 any more luv, you're not funny. She's very lucky with her kids, mine wouldn't speak 2 me if I got on like that
And now asking about a treadmill for Harvey! How about KP you feed your son correctly, ie not junk and pizza and I’m sure Carl can take him for a walk everyday during lockdown! 🙄

Reactions: 15
And now asking about a treadmill for Harvey! How about KP you feed your son correctly, ie not junk and pizza and I’m sure Carl can take him for a walk everyday during lockdown! 🙄
I can’t stand Katie but tbf people with PWS are usually morbidly obese, it’s one of the most common symptoms of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There's a 10-year difference here, and this is after two facelifts, continued botox and fillers! Her beauty costs were listed as being over 60k a year. Her head looks like a piece of wet clay that's been kicked around like a football.

I wonder what Pete thinks when he sees her now?

View attachment 299157

View attachment 299158
There's a 10-year difference here, and this is after two facelifts, continued botox and fillers! Her beauty costs were listed as being over 60k a year. Her head looks like a piece of wet clay that's been kicked around like a football.

I wonder what Pete thinks when he sees her now?

View attachment 299157

View attachment 299158

Tried to post just the photo but it said it was too large and I'm too technologically challenged to know how to shrink it! There's a photo in this from when she's younger, before the massive boobs. She was really pretty. It's an absolute shame what she's done to herself.
When she's back, is she supposed to quarantine? I think so but not overly sure on the rules. If so, then that's another whole chunk of time away from her children. I don't understand how she can spend so much time not seeing them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I follow this thread regularly but I must've missed that story. What happened? 🤔😀
Her and princess went round to his house, she was like an old fish wife. Someone else was videoing it on their phone. It was so trampy. Totally inappropriate for the child as well

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just opened insta and got the fright of my life but I just couldn’t work out what it reminded me of......

....... it was her!!!!
And what’s sad is she probably think she looks amazing here!
Can’t believe her comment ‘I think I deserve a nice time’ ... yes don’t we all Katie! Most of us haven’t even had one holiday let alone the 2 she has been on!!!!

I can’t stand Katie but tbf people with PWS are usually morbidly obese, it’s one of the most common symptoms of it.
Yes but most responsible parents would limit what their children are growing up. She just lost all control or just did not bother.

Reactions: 9
I know, but he just seemed to put even more weight on in the last lockdown when he was with her, then on one of her recent YT videos, he interrupted her and she just shouted over “get him some pizza will you” that is more of what I was getting at.

Reactions: 16
Not sure why she thinks she deserves a nice time. Her children deserve a better Mother, her creditors deserve monies owed to them. She deserves eff all. She doesn't live in the real world.

Reactions: 19
And what’s sad is she probably think she looks amazing here!
Can’t believe her comment ‘I think I deserve a nice time’ ... yes don’t we all Katie! Most of us haven’t even had one holiday let alone the 2 she has been on!!!!
2??? 6 in the last year!

• Angry
I just opened insta and got the fright of my life but I just couldn’t work out what it reminded me of......

....... it was her!!!!
Spot on. I was thinking that earlier. Those teeth are shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Tried to post just the photo but it said it was too large and I'm too technologically challenged to know how to shrink it! There's a photo in this from when she's younger, before the massive boobs. She was really pretty. It's an absolute shame what she's done to herself.
When she's back, is she supposed to quarantine? I think so but not overly sure on the rules. If so, then that's another whole chunk of time away from her children. I don't understand how she can spend so much time not seeing them.
England is in lockdown for 4 weeks from tomorrow. Nobody's supposed to go out except for work, essential shopping, daily exercise, vital medicines or take their kids to school.

So being as she doesn't go out to work, can't exercise or do her food shopping due to 'cough' bad feet, the only medications she needs are probably 'delivered' and the kids live with their Dads who take them to school, then no she should not be going out at all and yes she should be observing the same lockdown rules as every other frickin Tom, dick, Harry and Coaletta in the country. It's not confusing at all.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.