Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they were out at the restaurant earlier and KP chucked food at Ryan, this woman is just ridiculous 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm confused. Last week we saw pictures of her scars and they looked silvery grey and very faint. Today she posted that bloody mess! Whats the truth! What scars are the real scars! 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm confused. Last week we saw pictures of her scars and they looked silvery grey and very faint. Today she posted that bloody mess! Whats the truth! What scars are the real scars! 🤔🤔🤔
Those are the scars she shared after her accident. She’s resharing to show how bad it was. I’m still not convinced. The recent pics there’s barely a mark left & from the size of those stitches there should be a lot more visible scaring

Reactions: 11
She's pissed off because people think she was lying about her so called accident so she's reminding us by showing the cornish pasty and the x-rays to prove she is right. However she will never convince people because she is a well known bullshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see they were out at the restaurant earlier and KP chucked food at Ryan, this woman is just ridiculous 😡
I’ve just seen this. She’s a grown woman, in a lovely restaurant, at a lovely holiday resort, throwing ice cream at someone. And she thinks it’s hilarious. I can’t even...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Those are the scars she shared after her accident. She’s resharing to show how bad it was. I’m still not convinced. The recent pics there’s barely a mark left & from the size of those stitches there should be a lot more visible scaring
Oh I see, thanks for that 🙂👍and yes I agree, those scars wouldn't heal so well in that short space of time!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen this. She’s a grown woman, in a lovely restaurant, at a lovely holiday resort, throwing ice cream at someone. And she thinks it’s hilarious. I can’t even...
I wish a fellow holidaymaker would pop up on here 😜
give us a rundown about Katie and her shy and retiring boyfriend 'I don't like fame Carl'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's pissed off because people think she was lying about her so called accident so she's reminding us by showing the cornish pasty and the x-rays to prove she is right. However she will never convince people because she is a well known bullshitter.
The X-rays are her feet as the the one shown today has her name and date of birth in top left hand corner. So she has got metal screws in them The stitched foot looks like it's a make up prop added to her feet. Look at the toe area you can see the edge of something that looks like a film of some sort. The stitching looks too rough to be real.

Who the duck is Ryan?
He is her photographer who does the Backgrid photos. Earlier in the holiday you saw the three of them sitting at a table with drinks comparing teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its best we see an update now of her feet close up and a video..
Not that same day.. She is posting the pic we all saw...
why is she only able to show that day?
Why not other days pre or post that. Seeing as 3 months has past🤔🤔🤔

Its best we see an update now of her feet close up and a video..
Not that same day.. She is posting the pic we all saw...
why is she only able to show that day?
Why not other days pre or post that. Seeing as 3 months has past🤔🤔🤔
There was a close up on the beach during the week. There is definitely a scar there but it’s so faint there’s no way it’s from the wound she shared originally. Those stitches leave terrible scarring & a raised area for months after they have been removed

He is her photographer who does the Backgrid photos. Earlier in the holiday you saw the three of them sitting at a table with drinks comparing teeth.
Is he banging her too? is he the backup plan if Coal can't get her preggers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The X-rays are her feet as the the one shown today has her name and date of birth in top left hand corner. So she has got metal screws in them The stitched foot looks like it's a make up prop added to her feet. Look at the toe area you can see the edge of something that looks like a film of some sort. The stitching looks too rough to be real.

I thought he did the YouTube videos? Could be wrong 😑

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.