Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe shes known about the Harvey twitter Video for some time. It’s kris car. She hasn’t been with Kris for nearly a year and it looks like it was filmed in summertime. I truly believe she’s saved it to use to deflect from her selfish awful behaviour. Fast forward to people questioning her about her feet and suddenly it appears. Why wasn’t it posted a year or so ago? I know it’s not her fault it was filmed but he was hardly relieving himself in a private area. It was a high street for duck sake. What a horrendous mother. Shouldn't she as a mother make arrangements so the poor boy doesn’t have to go in places like this. His poor siblings too I’d hate for one of mine to have a video like this online.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
And poor princess and junior kid back to school monday... With two wks of their mother's vile behaviour in the press daily... They 're teenss so on social media... And so are all their peers I bet... Even tho it's a private school the online and offline nasty comments, bitching, looks et c will vile. Think princess will just use her gob to slate anyone who dares to but she s still a minor.. Junior... I feel for him as a teen boy with that has he mother spread everywhere online 😫😨

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Funny that the post about the video of Harvey is followed by this vile scumbag promoting tit on instagram. You’d think if it was your child with a video like this out you’d be heartbroken and wouldn’t post anything else today. if I hear one more idiot fan call her a good mum I’m going to scream!

Lets face it Carl is a scum bag in his own right but i hope he takes this waste of space to the cleaners and airs it all eventually.

Reactions: 17
Is there any chance with the new lockdown coming we can persuade the Maldives to keep her there?!

Let's see what she gets up to for 4 weeks from Thursday, you can bet she won't stick to the same frickin rules everybody else has to.

Reactions: 12
That video of Harvey is breaking my heart. Trying to sleep and can't stop thinking about him. I he has Autism and probably won't ever see it/understand but that isn't the point, it shouldn't happen.
Also I don't understand how Katie can just do a written story then a video ad! tit if that was me I would be on my story ranting and raving and calling people out and explaining the situation!
Yes a 17/18 year old shouldn't be going to the toilet in public, he should have been guarded by a person but I know from experience it's not that simple. Sometimes it's let them going to the toilet where they like, how they like because them having and accident during a meltdown is just, well impossible.. So I get it.
I guess people who haven't had the experienced will have different views. But seriously it's one of those thing, most days are an uphill battle, if they piss in public but it gets you home without a meltdown you are winning..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m really confused at the sun they either love her or dislike her
I don't think they ever love her, I think they pile on the compliments cos they will get more comments and more shares and engagement. Eg if they start talking about her natural beauty, spending the day with her kids, being loved up with a new boyfriend, looking stunning on the beach etc people will comment she's no natural beauty, she's a tit mum, she's a slag, she looks crap etc.

Anyone watch the original open all hours? He used to deliberately spell his shop window adverts wrong to get people in the shop to tell him they're wrong and then he can sell to them. Influencers do the same and the media do their own version. The same as when they post about gemma collins/lauren goodger etc 'looking svelte on the beach', they don't mean that as a compliment, they want the comments.

Reactions: 22
Is there any chance with the new lockdown coming we can persuade the Maldives to keep her there?!

Let's see what she gets up to for 4 weeks from Thursday, you can bet she won't stick to the same frickin rules everybody else has to.
She can’t even wear a mask properly, so no way will she stick to any other rule, she will have people coming and going in the house, videographer, make up artist, let’s hope she can’t leave to go to Turkey again.

That video of Harvey is breaking my heart. Trying to sleep and can't stop thinking about him. I he has Autism and probably won't ever see it/understand but that isn't the point, it shouldn't happen.
Also I don't understand how Katie can just do a written story then a video ad! tit if that was me I would be on my story ranting and raving and calling people out and explaining the situation!
Yes a 17/18 year old shouldn't be going to the toilet in public, he should have been guarded by a person but I know from experience it's not that simple. Sometimes it's let them going to the toilet where they like, how they like because them having and accident during a meltdown is just, well impossible.. So I get it.
I guess people who haven't had the experienced will have different views. But seriously it's one of those thing, most days are an uphill battle, if they piss in public but it gets you home without a meltdown you are winning..
She says she cares about her kids, but her actions show otherwise. Yes, this video is truly horrible which is doing the rounds and her going on about the troll who said she should be shot, yet next minute she is selling more crap and being filmed laughing and throwing food at the BackGrid guy in a restaurant, so can’t really be that bothered.
Bankruptcy hearing last week, given 3 weeks to get stuff sorted before the next directions hearing, she doesn’t come back straight away, no, she extends her holiday, so this isn’t high priority to her either. Filmed at least times in the last 2 days clearly walking, yet she blatantly lies on her insta saying she can’t walk and so then her PR makes up some bull story as usual. I really can’t see how she can claim this is a work holiday, just selling photos to the press of her doing stupid poses and filming content for her YouTube while really she is on holiday.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I honestly believe shes known about the Harvey twitter Video for some time. It’s kris car. She hasn’t been with Kris for nearly a year and it looks like it was filmed in summertime. I truly believe she’s saved it to use to deflect from her selfish awful behaviour. Fast forward to people questioning her about her feet and suddenly it appears. Why wasn’t it posted a year or so ago? I know it’s not her fault it was filmed but he was hardly relieving himself in a private area. It was a high street for duck sake. What a horrendous mother. Shouldn't she as a mother make arrangements so the poor boy doesn’t have to go in places like this. His poor siblings too I’d hate for one of mine to have a video like this online.
I believe she’s save it too so she can do a news story that she saw the video and came straight home to Harvey. I just hope he stays in his residential care 🙏

I keep thinking about him too. The video is still out there. She could have encouraged her followers to mass report the video so it’s completely removed but instead she has named one person who shared it. From what I saw he was the only one who was nasty about Katie in the caption and lo and behold that’s the one she highlights. 😞

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Has she actually acknowledged the “Harvey” video then?
Yes. Someone posted a screenshot of her response a page or so ago. Confirmed it was Harvey then sent her people after the person who posted it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yes. Someone posted a screenshot of her response a page or so ago. Confirmed it was Harvey then sent her people after the person who posted it.
There are more copies on Twitter that are now 2 days old.

Reactions: 1
There was a close up on the beach during the week. There is definitely a scar there but it’s so faint there’s no way it’s from the wound she shared originally. Those stitches leave terrible scarring & a raised area for months after they have been removed
Exactly that's why it makes one think its a cosmetic procedure and wasn't an accident but perhaps just a cosmetic foot procedure.
When she came back to the UK she had it looked at again.
It's not abnormal to do that.

There is no way that foot scar she had can fade that drastically. Unless of course she is editing it in the photos to be less prominent.

She seems unbothered by the healing if she is already on her feet. We are talking just mangled feet I am pretty sure it was ankle damage on both.
Your ankles and feet support your whole body it's ludicrous if she is upright and weight bearing. Without wincing in pain.

Reactions: 2
There is no way that foot scar she had can fade that drastically. Unless of course she is editing it in the photos to be less prominent.
I believe she has been editing them. We have already established that a lot of her pap pics are heavily edited.
We also know her feet was her favourite part of her body so it wouldn't surprise me if she has themedited!

Reactions: 4
There was no attempt to shield him from view, nobody standing with him with maybe a coat held up. I agree with your post, I'm sure it's difficult, but none of them even standing with him making sure nobody could film it? The lad is neglected in her care, she treats all the kids like dogs, let them toilet anywhere.

Reactions: 15
There was no attempt to shield him from view, nobody standing with him with maybe a coat held up. I agree with your post, I'm sure it's difficult, but none of them even standing with him making sure nobody could film it? The lad is neglected in her care, she treats all the kids like dogs, let them toilet anywhere.
I don’t get why Dwight doesn’t step in

Reactions: 4
Surely whatever responsible adult was with Harvey that day should have tried to shield him from onlookers. Poor lad.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.