Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carl and Co not trying to set her up.. Gees it certainly looks like it.. Carl could come out a winner if this relationship ends he probably has backed it to the cloud...
Ammo for later. When he painted as user ex.
Because as usual it all goes tits up..

Nobody has even threatened to shoot her. The comment was ‘you should be shot’ - a turn of phrase to show disgust at her behaviour. Probably not the most appropriate thing to say, but it’s not a threat. If someone said thy to me, I would absolutely not ‘fear for my life’. Good opportunity to play the victim and garner sympathy though.
Maybe used it to drive publicity and headlines hoping some TV show might invite her on.. Gone are those days she probably can't get a seat on Stephs Lunch show.
That's saying something!!!!

How she has fallen from the fame ladder!

Reactions: 10
Obviously it's awful either way but I feel like it's particularly horrible now Harvey is an adult. He may never know anything about this but the humiliation is abysmal.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How she dares to call anyone a troll is a laugh. She is the biggest troll going. She should have protected Harvey. Was she with him when this happened? Why does she not carry something for him if he needs the toilet often? Why allow him to basically strip naked in the street like that? If the police had seen him he could have got into real trouble. Surely whoever was with him could have stopped him pulling everything right down like that? Instead of filming him laughing? Wouldn’t surprise me if she was there laughing aswell. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 18
I know it's Kris's car in the background so looks like an old video but I don't understand why the person would wait that long to post this (not that it's right)
Because Katie holds information and stories back ready for when she needs them.

This video appears just as public image of her is in the pan and she gets to shout #Harveyslaw from the Maldives!

The video was first mentioned yesterday in the Suns comments, which she showed she reads in her Instagram story.

She left it up! A lady from an Autism Charity highlights it and within minutes Katie is posting on her story about it.

The other children have their fathers. Who takes care of Harvey. There must be someone..adult social care? What about his Doctors? I know someone with Autism and their meltdowns and violent episodes are often due to change or confusion. That poor man needs stability.

How can we help him? Another lockdown is imminent and I’m genuinely worried for him.

Reactions: 20
Because Katie holds information and stories back ready for when she needs them.

This video appears just as public image of her is in the pan and she gets to shout #Harveyslaw from the Maldives!

The video was first mentioned yesterday in the Suns comments, which she showed she reads in her Instagram story.

She left it up! A lady from an Autism Charity highlights it and within minutes Katie is posting on her story about it.

The other children have their fathers. Who takes care of Harvey. There must be someone..adult social care? What about his Doctors? I know someone with Autism and their meltdowns and violent episodes are often due to change or confusion. That poor man needs stability.

How can we help him? Another lockdown is imminent and I’m genuinely worried for him.
In the last lockdown, wasn’t he admitted to hospital twice? Probably doesn’t feed him correctly, so puts on weight, then has more problems. When she was doing that YouTube video for an update on her feet, he interrupted her and she just went to whoever was with him, can you get him some pizza. She didn’t even want to stop filming herself and get him something healthy to eat.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Carl and Co not trying to set her up.. Gees it certainly looks like it.. Carl could come out a winner if this relationship ends he probably has backed it to the cloud...
Ammo for later. When he painted as user ex.
Because as usual it all goes tits up..

Maybe used it to drive publicity and headlines hoping some TV show might invite her on.. Gone are those days she probably can't get a seat on Stephs Lunch show.
That's saying something!!!!

How she has fallen from the fame ladder!
The only programme she needs to be going on is that 'Botched' thing 🤣

Reactions: 8
I think she reads comments on here because a few times her and Carl have posted pics and when people on here comment about seeing her walking around in the background or whatever, they get deleted straightaway 😏 👋
I suspect their management are on here and monitors all comments.

Reactions: 13
In the last lockdown, wasn’t he admitted to hospital twice? Probably doesn’t feed him correctly, so puts on weight, then has more problems. When she was doing that YouTube video for an update on her feet, he interrupted her and she just went to whoever was with him, can you get him some pizza. She didn’t even want to stop filming herself and get him something healthy to eat.
You’re right, he did go to hospital. His weight had ballooned and she also she did that horrible update video whilst he slept.

Can Social Services insist he’s remains where he is being cared for. If her feet are fragile and she’s overwhelmed with stress it would definitely be in his best interest.

Reactions: 9
She or her management definitely read here, she mentioned about her feet and some of what she said (bunions, not as serious etc) echoed what we have said here.

I knew she would turn the Harvey thing on the ‘trolls’ - instead of examining her OWN behaviour and lack of parenting, she screams Harvey’s law and expects to be forgiven everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The only programme she needs to be going on is that 'Botched' thing 🤣
I recommend that.. those 2 American experts and will sort her right out. I presume celebs get it free. She needs is reversal.
She should get her nose built a bit more so she resembles a bit of how she once looked.

She must've got a record for the most boob jobs. At least in that short amount of time.

I think she once said she went abroad for more breast surgery as no surgeon on the UK would touch them. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I recommend that.. those 2 American experts and will sort her right out. I presume celebs get it free. She needs is reversal.
She should get her nose built a bit more so she resembles a bit of how she once looked.

She must've got a record for the most boob jobs. At least in that short amount of time.

I think she once said she went abroad for more breast surgery as no surgeon on the UK would touch them. 🤔
The funniest one I watched was that woman who had spent thousands to end up looking like a rubber doll. Why the hell anyone would want to look like a blow up rubber woman I have no clue. But it reminded me of madam herself for some reason 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

she went to Belgium earlier in the year to get them sorted, again, probably when she said she was in the Priory, slipped out of the country.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really regret looking up Harvey on Twitter. Some people have started accounts pretending to be him and it is sick. This is the stuff that shouldn’t be on the Internet I agree. But equally where is she protecting any of her kids it’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The funniest one I watched was that woman who had spent thousands to end up looking like a rubber doll. Why the hell anyone would want to look like a blow up rubber woman I have no clue. But it reminded me of madam herself for some reason 🤣🤣
I remember this and he was rude and I felt sorry for the wife who was evidently uncomfortable and seemingly insecure.

It was so bizarre but riveting viewing. It was one of those shows you have to watch alone because it felt voyeuristic 👀 is the house..

That blow up doll look is quite popular..look at Lauren Goodger

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All this news about her is so recycled she really needs to come up with something new #stuck in the 90’s

Like... what next? We all knew there would be an embarrassing Harvey vid at some point ect

Her skin I just can’t believe what she has done

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.