Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "team" are reaching hard to try to paint that video of her walking in the restaurant as the first tentative and brave steps in her rehabilitation. I remember the first steps I took (after major surgery for a broken leg) and it didn't take place with such apparent speed and casual air in a public restaurant on the way back from the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's photos in the mail of her feet scars and x-rays with the pins in her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought watching her on Celebrity SAS gave some insight into her personality. Even though she was on the show very briefly, that in itself demonstrated to me that she courts chaos. She loves the drama and when that is stripped away and/or she has people around her that don’t buy into that BS, she’s not interested.
She’s stuck in a pattern of behaviour that is in line with her teenage self. That’s where she’s comfortable because to be anything else now would require real work and effort and admitting to the multiple mistakes. Her ego can’t take criticism or even good plain talking from a genuine source because she just wants to hide behind the age old ‘pricey’. She’s surrounding herself with yes people such as younger ‘yes’ boys desperate for some limelight. It’s all pretty sad really. I get very annoyed to see this person flaunting her holidays and ads for diet products - she just has no values or morals. When she feels attacked, she will hide behind the eldest child to elicit some empathy from the public about how wonderful a mum she is. It’s all a game to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it’s Harvey, poor fella. Even sounds like the mic is picking up his singing voice. He likes a sing. The area is correct too. Horsham.

He’s been, and continues to be, badly let down. This can’t go on much longer. Who on Earth was with him? Nobody caring in any professional capacity would’ve left him on his own.
So next headline will be that she’s flying home to Harvey. People are tagging her in the video and no statement or anything yet any story about her she reacts within a few hours. Is it Horsham? I thought she lived near Pete?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the Twitter video. Unfortunately I think it is Harvey 😕.
it’s disgusting that someone has videoed it, taking the piss bit it’s even worse that if it is Harvey, KP (mother of the year NOT) is swanning around the Maldives like Jesus with her broken feet hanging off Cole’s neck like a sloth while Harvey is being left vulnerable with whoever!

Reactions: 25
I think it’s Harvey, poor fella. Even sounds like the mic is picking up his singing voice. He likes a sing. The area is correct too. Horsham.

He’s been, and continues to be, badly let down. This can’t go on much longer. Who on Earth was with him? Nobody caring in any professional capacity would’ve left him on his own.
I think it is Harvey too. He has his yellow trainers on that he wears most of the time. Who is looking after him? Katie should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
No doubt Katie will shout Harvey’s Law and blame everyone else rather than look at the root cause....

Reactions: 14
I find the Harvey thing so sad.

His bleeping mother limpeting around on Coal, glassy eyed with lust while poor Harvey is left vulnerable in the UK :(

She is awful.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The video of Harvey is old, if it’s even him. From when she opened a shop in a northern city a while back, that’s where it is.

It feels like it makes it sadder that if it is him, she was there or at least in the vicinity.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There's photos in the mail of her feet scars and x-rays with the pins in her feet.
I will never eat a Cornish pasty again!

The DM are right in saying that people accused Katie of just having Bunion surgery, at least they got that right.
Katie's behaviour since the alleged accident would indicate she isn't being honest with us and the lies about
can't walk for 2 years or whatever and changing the story blah blah blah, what does she expect?

Mind you Katie has never really been honest with anything.

Reactions: 7
I can’t get my head around how a “mother” would travel across the world to a place where there are limited flights a week and leave her kids behind.

Yes they are with their dads or in residental care but what if something happened to them and you needed to get home?

I’m not saying that mums don’t deserve a break but personally i would never travel somewhere that i couldn’t get home from easily if my daughter needed me.

• Heart
I find the Harvey thing so sad.

His bleeping mother limpeting around on Coal, glassy eyed with lust while poor Harvey is left vulnerable in the UK :(

She is awful.
I haven’t seen the video, I don’t want to. It’s terrible that people can post such videos on there isn’t it? I feel the same as you, she always seems to swan off with her lastest love and forget everything else. And I’m sure people attack vulnerable Harvey because of who his mother is, if she just acted a bit responsible and abit more sensible maybe people wouldn’t attack him so much. I don’t know, but I just feel so sorry for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t get my head around how a “mother” would travel across the world to a place where there are limited flights a week and leave her kids behind.

Yes they are with their dads or in residental care but what if something happened to them and you needed to get home?

I’m not saying that mums don’t deserve a break but personally i would never travel somewhere that i couldn’t get home from easily if my daughter needed me.
Lol and she has the audacity to say her kids are her main priority ‘and always will be!’ Since when?! If they are her main priority she would have been around for half term and gone on holiday before or after.

Lol and she has the audacity to say her kids are her main priority ‘and always will be!’ Since when?! If they are her main priority she would have been around for half term and gone on holiday before or after.
Katie has only one priority, herself and that's always been the case and that will never change.

Reactions: 22
The video of Harvey is old, if it’s even him. From when she opened a shop in a northern city a while back, that’s where it is.

It feels like it makes it sadder that if it is him, she was there or at least in the vicinity.
Have you seen it before? According to some on twitter it is a new video

Reactions: 2
Shoving cocaine up your nose and drink driving isn’t having your kids as a first priority is it? Risking leaving them without a parent? Also #scaredformylife .... cocaine can kill you so she picks and chooses what might kill her and what’s worrying. You’re not scared of dying if you’re doing any of those things really are you...idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Harvey needed a wee badly, and whatever piece of tit person looking after him, has said stop the car, let him wee here. I hope social services have been made aware. It's actually heartbreaking. Pricey is a rancid bleep.

Reactions: 13
Can anyone save the video from Carl’s insta stories where they go into their new room and she can be seen in the mirror as they go in walking again, because her insta stories clearly say today she can’t!! 🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.