Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen it before? According to some on twitter it is a new video
I think it’s newly released but as 80hs says looks like Boyson’s car and it’s clearly next to the shop she opened here, which doesn’t seem like a place Harvey would be likely to be at the moment. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-preston-vape-store-16165823

edit - if you search for Harvey and the city name on twitter there are posts of the video from last year.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s newly released but as 80hs says looks like Boyson’s car and it’s clearly next to the shop she opened here, which doesn’t seem like a place Harvey would be likely to be at the moment. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-preston-vape-store-16165823

edit - if you search for Harvey and the city name on twitter there are posts of the video from last year.
Thank you I was asking as Harvey has only turned 18 this year so this was taken when he was 17 at most? It's horrible that this has been posted, he's such a vulnerable person and he should have more protection

Reactions: 12
Can anyone save the video from Carl’s insta stories where they go into their new room and she can be seen in the mirror as they go in walking again, because her insta stories clearly say today she can’t!! 🤥
Got it for you:

I think that is boysons car he’s next to! More to the point, why is he on his own???
I did think the car next to Harvey was probably with him, and googling Kris' car I think your right!

Screenshot_20201031-132801.png

(Cropped Harvey out of image for obvious reasons)

Screenshot_20201031-132732_compress21.jpg

But why is no one out with him trying to shield him?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
well done you! 😂
As awful as that sounds ... it explains a lot !!!
The poor kid probably needed the toilet but his mothers already in there ..... she’s an absolute clampit!!
And those swim suit pics in the Maldives !!! wtf does she look like ??? As my grandad used to say ...

You couldn’t bend wire that shape 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got it for you:

View attachment 294867

I did think the car next to Harvey was probably with him, and googling Kris' car I think your right!

View attachment 294874
(Cropped Harvey out of image for obvious reasons)

This screams of a Katie Price story set up! This is paving a way for her to return to the UK to “rescue” Harvey and cite Harvey’s Law whilst also causing negative press for Kris. I bet she claims he was looking after him!

The voice, to me, sounds like Ryan.

She definitely knows about the video by now as she’s shown herself going through comments.

She, or her management, or even relatives, could get that taken down.

That poor, poor boy 😞😭

View attachment 294876

But why is no one out with him trying to shield him?
This screams of a Katie Price story set up! This is paving a way for her to return to the UK to “rescue” Harvey and cite Harvey’s Law whilst also causing negative press for Kris.

I bet she claims he was looking after him at the time the video was being taken!

The voice, to me, sounds like Ryan.

She definitely knows about the video by now as she’s shown herself going through comments.

She, or her management, or even relatives, could get that taken down.

That poor, poor boy 😞😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So, how are those "life-changing injuries," if she's walking on them already in the way that can be seen on these videos?

Reactions: 8
So, although she is supposed to be focusing on baby making (3rd island and still no luck😁), someone has told her about the backlash of her walking and article in The Sun, so she has a story in the Daily Mail now with graphic photos of her foot to PROVE she injured her foot! Always only pics of one foot yet she has 2 boots??🧐 Apologies for those having dinner....

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Shoving cocaine up your nose and drink driving isn’t having your kids as a first priority is it? Risking leaving them without a parent? Also #scaredformylife .... cocaine can kill you so she picks and chooses what might kill her and what’s worrying. You’re not scared of dying if you’re doing any of those things really are you...idiot
Nobody has even threatened to shoot her. The comment was ‘you should be shot’ - a turn of phrase to show disgust at her behaviour. Probably not the most appropriate thing to say, but it’s not a threat. If someone said thy to me, I would absolutely not ‘fear for my life’. Good opportunity to play the victim and garner sympathy though.

Reactions: 15
Not to be too crude, but Harvey was having a really big pee, if he was regularly taken to the loo he wouldn't be in the position of peeing in public. 💯 wrong to video him, but equally wrong of Katie bleeping price to be so tit at caring for him that he was exposed like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she reads comments on here because a few times her and Carl have posted pics and when people on here comment about seeing her walking around in the background or whatever, they get deleted straightaway 😏 👋

Reactions: 11
Not to be too crude, but Harvey was having a really big pee, if he was regularly taken to the loo he wouldn't be in the position of peeing in public. 💯 wrong to video him, but equally wrong of Katie bleeping price to be so tit at caring for him that he was exposed like that.
And there are things available on the market for emergencies like this, which surely you would have knowing this could happen.

Reactions: 10
I know it's Kris's car in the background so looks like an old video but I don't understand why the person would wait that long to post this (not that it's right)

Reactions: 6
And there are things available on the market for emergencies like this, which surely you would have knowing this could happen.
After reading her saying he wets himself wouldn’t you think at this stage she’d have invested in a few of those portable pee bottles to leave in the car. The poor man, it’s obvious from the video he hadn’t gone for a long time which isn’t on when someone doesn’t have good bladder control

Reactions: 18
She's been photographed before taking her shopping home with Harv carrying his adult Tena things, so there's not really an excuse. And as others have said, if he was regularly taken to the loo, no need. But we know she doesn't care about stuff like that, she's openly said about letting her other kids pee and poo outside.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.