Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie is plugging those same leggings old Lauren was wearing in a car park.
However I don't think Kylie Jenner really approves, Katie better be careful.
1604051868372.png

Approved by The American Football Association 🏈🏈🏈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going to stick my neck out and say that I didn't believe any of the kidnap threats, just Katie wanting attention.

Funny how Pete and Kieron who she shares the children with never seem to get kidnap threats 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Funny how Pete and Kieron who she shares the children with never seem to get kidnap threats 🙈
Peter is also a lot more wealthier than Katie Price. Would make more sense to threaten Peter and the Kids rather than Katie. Plus if Katie's kids got kiddinapped she wouldn't care about them and make it all a PR stunt 😳😅

Reactions: 7
Finally resting after a stressful "working" holiday
5560f062f52ac350a296a0799857fa12.jpg

Some well deserved Me, Me, Me time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jett and Bunny look SO alike, I think it would be extremely unusual to look that much like a half sibling if they had different fathers. They have the same hair eyes and mouths. My children have a half sibling who has a different mother and there is some resemblance to one of my children, but not as similar as Jett and Bunny
Espescally as the likeness is not really of Katie.
If Joe Hart was the father they would either get maintenance from him or had one big payoff.

A certain footballer was the supposed Daddy. I think the smile says it all.
Wow. I don't always look much into which parent a child looks like. (I have a child who looks nothing like me or his dad). That is a very close resemblance for someone she supposedly slept with. Adding to the fact that she (seemingly) got pregnant as soon as she met Kieran pretty much. Met in November 2012. Gave birth in August 2013...8 weeks early she says. Hmm.

Reactions: 3
This is Joe Hart's son with his wife - I can't see any resemblance.
If you compare the sons eyes with a young Jett there is quite a likeness. More so than Bunny and Jett. Was the results ever made public? I feel that Kieron is protecting the children the same way that Pete is protecting his from the true depths Katie will go to get her own way.

Reactions: 6
This is Joe Hart's son with his wife - I can't see any resemblance.
What about them as toddlers? Maybe they're both his? :LOL:

To be fair, she is so transparent that she'd probably be dropping hints left, right and center. I don't think she ever really loved Kieran, she just used him as a standby to get back at Pete. You can see the resentment in how she treats them vs the two with Pete.

196730b73cf604bc0a8aa27f4bd0d66c.jpg

00002c9f1-Jett_Hayler_Princess_Andre_and_Bunny_Hayler-375x500.jpg

Reactions: 4
Peter is also a lot more wealthier than Katie Price. Would make more sense to threaten Peter and the Kids rather than Katie. Plus if Katie's kids got kiddinapped she wouldn't care about them and make it all a PR stunt 😳😅
Before I say this I'll disclaimer it with I would never ever kidnap a child, threaten to or contact Katie Price with threats - however... if I was going to kidnap her kids, I'd kidnap them while they were with Katie not Pete. I believe she watches them less and they'd be easier to kidnap while with her but Pete would pay the ransom anyway.

Saying that, I would never warn someone I was going to kidnap them or their kids... I'd just go and do it why would you put people on alert! IF she's had kidnap threats I'd say they're just threats to get at her not threats of intended action.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So now she has limited her Instagram so o let adoring fans can comment. Did she really take what that women said as a threat? Lots of people say things like you should be shot but don’t mean it literally and it’s not a threat unless they say I’m going to shoot you etc. I’m glad the courts have finally asked her to answer for her actions since being made bankrupt. Has she been paying them money from what she has been earning on YouTube? All they have to do is watch that and see all the designer clothes she has been buying, the load of jewellery that was left in her disgusting house etc to see she has lied. She still has her horses but claimed to the court she only had 2 very old and worthless ones left. She had most likely been doing cash in hand work too. She is disgusting. I used to like her years ago before I saw through her lies and realised her behaviour has hit her where she is now. She is hideous looking now I don’t see what Carl would want with a haggard deformed women who acts like a child, pees herself and can’t stop farting. That’s what makes it clear he is only after the limelight. I really hope her body can’t produce another child because she can’t look after the ones she has. Does she never sit there and wonder why she has very few friends, a string of failed relationships and no money? She always tries to blame everyone else for her problems.

In her words...her feet were ‘totally broken, smashed, couldn’t have done a worser job’ exaggerated to the max.
She’s had this problem for years with her farting, there is a loose women clip on YT of Princess when she was younger saying how she used to be sat on the sofa reading the daily mail and would just lift her bum cheek up and fart. I think Carl is making her do a lot of this stuff...seeing the doctor, getting her to cut her hair shorter. He’s only there for the fame, the blue tick on his Instagram, which he got...but then think this has all backfired on him when she had this ‘accident’
She has always been a nasty cow. Farting and burping on tv and then telling the world she wets herself. She must stink!! How could Carl go near it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this is a bit off topic. Do you think she really is ‘Bunny snuggles/cuddles’ on the Sun’s comments section?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this is a bit off topic. Do you think she really is ‘Bunny snuggles/cuddles’ on the Sun’s comments section?
Yes but I think it is a bot. I recognise you the repetition and lingo we know her for.. Well hung, wasp face, fit Carl, blah blah..
A bot commenter: maybe operated by her or her fam..
Hello bot bot 👋👋👋

What about them as toddlers? Maybe they're both his? :LOL:

To be fair, she is so transparent that she'd probably be dropping hints left, right and center. I don't think she ever really loved Kieran, she just used him as a standby to get back at Pete. You can see the resentment in how she treats them vs the two with Pete.

View attachment 293407

View attachment 293400
The kids looks like twins. Are they?
This is a lovely pic..

Reactions: 2
The daily fail has some vomit inducing photos of the pair... (don’t look if eating)
She’s wearing her sparkly moon boots here, but I think they’re old photos from a few days ago.
Her yellow claws are still on in these photos, but they’ve been broken/ gnawed off in her stories plugging the leggings 🤭

A3CA57EF-A229-43ED-9026-37AA8ACC4EE0.png
A3CA57EF-A229-43ED-9026-37AA8ACC4EE0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
The daily fail has some vomit inducing photos of the pair... (don’t look if eating)
She’s wearing her sparkly moon boots here, but I think they’re old photos from a few days ago.
Her yellow claws are still on in these photos, but they’ve been broken/ gnawed off in her stories plugging the leggings 🤭

View attachment 293582View attachment 293582
Ah you missed the vomit inducing photo.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg look at Carl’s insta stories of having a bath, you can see KP in the window reflection walking!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Can ride a jet ski, but can’t get herself to dinner. Hmmmm... 🤔

View attachment 293582View attachment 293582

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.